Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma (34112 Views)

They Want To Impeach Me - Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu / Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me / I Am Not Losing Sleep Over APC’s Plot To Impeach Me - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by richPHAROAH: 4:11am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
They should if they know what they are doing ..Can you explain how you became governor without a single member of your party in the house? How is that even possible?
you dont need a member of your party in the house to be governor. is it the house of assembly that are voting him? some of you talk senselessly
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by GamalNasser: 5:36am On Jan 21, 2020
richPHAROAH:
you dont need a member of your party in the house to be governor. is it the house of assembly that are voting him? some of you talk senselessly

Please take your low IQ away if you couldn't see my point , A man whose party didn't win a single seat yet he won the election with over 300 thousand votes ...If you don't know that proof the supreme Court just smuggled him in illegally
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by richPHAROAH: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Please take your low IQ away if you couldn't see my point , A man whose party didn't win a single seat yet he won the election with over 300 thousand votes ...If you don't know that proof the supreme Court just smuggled him in illegally
so your sperm filled brain sabi something pass supreme court?
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by LamideNoni: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ok
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by CSTR2: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
richPHAROAH:
In the history of Nigeria, have you ever seen a governor win and his party could not win a single house seat.?

No single one.

Don't be unfortunate.
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by richPHAROAH: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
CSTR2:

In the history of Nigeria, have you ever seen a governor win and his party could not win a single house seat.?

No single one.

Don't be unfortunate.
so can people break norms. before now have you ever seen young guys buying cars of 20million? things have to change
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by CSTR2: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
richPHAROAH:
so can people break norms. before now have you ever seen young guys buying cars of 20million? things have to change
Stop talking nonsense.

Most of the people that vote in Nigeria are touts and community people.
And they vote in a streamlined manner based on party allegiance.

They are not sophisticated enough to vote in a complicated manner.
Re: PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma by richPHAROAH: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
CSTR2:

Stop talking nonsense.

Most of the people that vote in Nigeria are touts and community people.
And they vote in a streamlined manner based on party allegiance.

They are not sophisticated enough to vote in a complicated manner.
in the real sense , you have a point. i am talking from the logical point of view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola / PDP Chieftain Stripped Unclad For Supporting APC Candidate In Benue State / Reno Omokri ‏gives A Caption To Buhari's Photo As He Returned To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.