Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? (5647 Views)

What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? / My Wife Speaks In Tongues And Also Prophecy In Tongue Too -but I Dislike It / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by conquerorb: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
@freecocoa, i really love pple like your mum cos she wld hv bin givin me a gud dose of laughter.(i lik laughin alot)the good part abt pple like your mum is that der are usually very nice wen der are in a gud mood .der usually very caring too.you just nid to understand them.
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by axglide(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
DADDY - The Man never gave me a free hand on the cars at home, maybe because i was 18 back then, and more recently he machinated  my coming to Lagos to go and get a job, never regretted it anyway.
MUMMY -  hmmmm she poke noses alot, everyone of my friends that comes around she'll wan't to just come and have a look, either for their face(catch a glimpse), know their personality or parents, she just want's to come around, so spiritual; she can make judgements about everything (point accusing fingers), and also you dare not go near her new pot of soup, or whatsoever she prepares, she loves and want's to handle the spoon herself. Uhhhhhhhhh angry

DADDY+MUMMY - they never allowed me to stay away from home pertaining schooling. was a day student all my life. even thru the university, they never agreed for hostel life. Finally, the expectant look on their faces for your apology when you've offended them , especially daddy's uhhhhhhhhh angry pains me.

ANYWAY  kiss I  LOVE THEM BOTH
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by freecocoa(f): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2010
conquerorb:

@freecocoa, i really love pple like your mum cos she wld hv bin givin me a gud dose of laughter.(i lik laughin alot)the good part abt pple like your mum is that der are usually very nice wen der are in a gud mood .der usually very caring too.you just nid to understand them.
Yeah you'd have loved her cos everyone around her did,my fwends never got tired of coming to ma house because of her,she was extremely humble and accommodating not minding the fact that some angels would be jealous of her beauty(for real)i just wish i can bring her back to life,i really miss her.
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by asas(f): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2010
i av been beaten and i fell into cactus plant aka (chukuchuku) chased around the compound but all d same still love my mum,

my dad doesnt like cold oooo wen ever he comes over to visit mehn all d heaters in d house wld be on 24/7 even if d house is so warm he wld say nobody shud put it off cuz he dnt wanna freeze, and if we r in 9ja u dare not put ac in d house at a point ma lil bro had to ask daddy r u a devil dat u want heat to kill us , i tire for d man oooo,
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by conquerorb: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2010
@freecocoa, and are you like your mum in anyway? cos that wld be leaving a legacy behind, you kw.(and pls soory abt ur mums demise)
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by freecocoa(f): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2010
@conquerorb,Yeah she said my stubborness reminds her of herself when she was younger,people tell me i have a beautiful heart and that i'm funny and fun to be wiv,i guess i got those from her,people say i look like her(i disagree cos i know i don't hold a broomstick to her wen it comes to beauty)well she believed we had alot in common which made me her fav.
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by freecocoa(f): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2010
@conquerorb,Yeah she said my stubborness reminds her of herself when she was younger,people tell me i have a beautiful heart and that i'm funny and fun to be wiv,i guess i got those from her,people say i look like her(i disagree cos i know i don't hold a broomstick to her wen it comes to beauty)well she believed we had alot in common which made me her fav.
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by Elnuk34(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2010
I thank God I came through them.
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by mojounited(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
asas:

i av been beaten and i fell into cactus plant aka (chukuchuku) chased around the compound but all d same still love my mum,

my dad doesnt like cold oooo  wen ever he comes over to visit mehn all d heaters in d house wld be on 24/7 even if d house is so warm he wld say nobody shud put it off cuz he dnt wanna freeze,  and if we r in 9ja u dare not put ac in d house at a point ma lil bro had to ask daddy r u a devil dat u want heat to kill us ,  i tire for d man oooo,

You mean your lil' bro really said that Oh well, if it was my dad, your bro would have been given a seven hit hand-to-leg combo followed by a brutality and finished with a fatality shocked, 'im life for bend that day cheesy

My dad used to aim anyone who defaults with his balistic bunch of keys (we used to called it fireball); he once broke the side-mirror to the car he cherished so much while trying to aim my elder bro with the fireball. .and told my bro to fix the mirror else no feeding/pocket money for him when going back to boarding school. . .My mum's like an arch-angel in supernatural; everything na devil - if there's fly in the house, na devil send am, if it's a wall-gecko then na mammy-water grin. . . i like them sweet folks jor
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by asas(f): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
@MOJOUNITED he gets away with alot d baby of the house
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by Blazay(m): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2010
Father. . .too strict. undecided
Mother. . .not strict enough. undecided
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by Dizzy10: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2010
Ma parents dey ova flog yesterday i was sick nd dying my pop came back nd told me 2 stand up from there b4 he flogs me up omo i ka da nu[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by firestar(f): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2010
Me: Dad, I'm going out.
Pa: E'n~?
{7 or so BASIC questions later}
Okay, tell your mum.
Me: Mom, I'm going out.
Ma: Where?
/I answer/
(Auxiliary questions)
/Replied those WHOLEHEARTLY/
Why?
/Not missing a beat, I expantiate/
(More auxiliary questions. . . )
-
And here I am wondering whether I should go at all. . . I feel like royalty.
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by Ranoscky(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2010
Wait, am hungry, ama be write back.
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by babyme1(f): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2010
My Papa was is a womaniser. Married 3 wives and 15 children(who on earth does that angry). The funny thing about it is that he still threatens us with marrying a new wife and he's 74 cheesy cheesy. He is also an exercise freak,u need to see the papa doing yoga and aerobic every morning shocked,and he's very difficult. Complains when u eat meat,drink milk or drink soft drink. You dare not sleep beyond 5am or he will pour you cold water. Mehn!my dad is a xter. I remember him fighting with my brothers when we were younger. Yes,he doesn't beat the boys but will challenge u to a fight,and he always beats sh.it outta them. I love him just the way he is bc that's what makes him MY Papa.

My mum is too soft and emotional. I pity her marrying that man for 30 yrs now cry
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by mummy3(f): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2010
Parent always nag and try to put their children in the right way due to what they've experienced in life. According to an adage that says;experienced is the best teacher.  Everyone of us will surely nag as long as we grow to get married and have kids. But we have diff types of nagging must parents have nagged some of their children into trouble.
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by Seun(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
They don't have to nag but they don't know better because that's what their parents also did.
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by kehneah: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2010
johnson11:

u must hv been rily burnt,
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by Meklex(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2010
My mum always make sure that her children are clean nd neat(health wise) and she overdo it sumtyms dat you wil go to nd fro to hell if you don't obey her and when we were about to taste young adulthood she makes sure to tell us about diseases that cn be contacted from women n d consequences are always scary enough to put a cassanova off women for a lifetime.
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by ladej(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2010
Seun:

They don't have to nag but they don't know better because that's what their parents also did.
true
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by MaiSuya(m): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2010
baby.me:

My Papa was is a womaniser. Married 3 wives and 15 children(who on earth does that angry). The funny thing about it is that he still threatens us with marrying a new wife and he's 74 cheesy cheesy. He is also an exercise freak,u need to see the papa doing yoga and aerobic every morning shocked,and he's very difficult. Complains when u eat meat,drink milk or drink soft drink. You dare not sleep beyond 5am or he will pour you cold water. Mehn!my dad is a xter. I remember him fighting with my brothers when we were younger. Yes,he doesn't beat the boys but will challenge u to a fight,and he always beats sh.it outta them. I love him just the way he is bc that's what makes him MY Papa.

My mum is too soft and emotional. I pity her marrying that man for 30 yrs now cry

[size=16pt]ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!![/size]

I'd really love to meet your dad! grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by iice(f): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2010
@Topic
My mom's own is unstoppable yapping. Repeating stuff. . .anyhow you phrase or rephrase it, it still means the same thing - don't know why she doesn't get that. I don't like people repeating stuff to me, so it really irks me. My pops na opposite. . .no too much talk which suits me.

mojounited:

You mean your lil' bro really said that Oh well, if it was my dad, your bro would have been given a seven hit hand-to-leg combo followed by a brutality and finished with a fatality shocked, 'im life for bend that day cheesy

Bahahahahahaha be likes babality and animality go work too tongue
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by mojounited(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2010
iice:

[color=#9900ff]Bahahahahahaha be likes babality and animality go work too tongue

^^ shocked Are you for real, don't tell me you are/were an ultimate MK3 freak ah, me loffs you for that joo kiss That was my dad for you, but ever since I grew taller than him, the man has mellowed cheesy Your pops was boxing and kicking too, iice?
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by iice(f): 4:39am On Dec 12, 2010
Lol i used to be. Comes with growing up guys grin
Nope. . .my pops dey mellow, na my mom be the disciplinarian tongue
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by Burrito(f): 2:41am On Dec 17, 2010
My mum likes to please people she shouldn't send. She seems to believe in world peace.

I love her to death though!
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by cynthio: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
My mum has this habit of reminding one of what ingredients 2 use and what not 2 use when cooking any meal at all be it eba , even if u'r an emeritus prof in cooking. And d most annoying part is dat she wld b there 2 monitor u. I love her all d same though. She's my one in a zillion. I can't trade her 4 anoda.
Re: What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
cynthio: My mum has this habit of reminding one of what ingredients 2 use and what not 2 use when cooking any meal at all be it eba , even if u'r an emeritus prof in cooking. And d most annoying part is dat she wld b there 2 monitor u. I love her all d same though. She's my one in a zillion. I can't trade her 4 anoda.

I presume she does that because the *said meal will eventually be served to her *husband. She must be practically obsessed with him and wouldn't want to risk any mistakes in matters concerning his stomach.

Allthesame, I doubt she'd interfere when you start cooking for your husband. wink. Please, learn as much as you can. Many girls today lack either the zeal or opportunity (or both) to thrive under such humble tutelage. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists / Say Something Unique About Your Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.