Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria (5719 Views)

Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC / Dangote To Establish A Private University In Abuja, Earmarks N200 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Danpotter(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2020
Freshers in Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture will have to pay as high as N61000 for school fees and a non refundable N50000 acceptance fee. A look at the fee schedule below

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by popsy2(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2020
no
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by younglleo: 8:15am On Jan 21, 2020
(In asa's voice ) MAYBE....!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by tweakvile(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2020
Bro I swear e weak me
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Yustash001(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2020
Haba this is too much....
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Marcelo290(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2020
50k acceptance fee? That school should be burnt down. Bunch of criminals

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2020
Federal university of petroleum resources effurun

Freshers
Tuition fee____120,000
Acceptance___65000

Final year
Tuition fee__47000

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by kozmokaz(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
Baba many dey already reason how to drop out! The annoying part is that the SUG ain't gonna do shit about this!
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Amstupid(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
University of Malians

Acceptance fee -- No belt
Admission fee- - No manners

VC - Naira Marley

Best school ever grin

9 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Jackossky(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Smiles.

That's just a tip of the iceberg.

Don let me tell you what uni*** is paying.
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Uyi168: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Check out uniben fees for new intakes..
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Amstupid(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
Condoms are for weak ass men, real men Bleep quickly & pull out before HIV notices. grin

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by triple996(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
sometimes our problems is not just d fedral government bt our state governments, senators, and all political leaders.
I am a student of Ahmadu Bello university in d north and the highest fees I hav paid is #21900
why will our eastern brothers be charging as high as 61+50= #111000
haba it's too much bt sm pple will still blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
No

FUOYE

Tuition fees 107k for engineering.. 99 arts and humanities

Acceptance fee 50k

Medical charges 10k and other fees

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Hisduchess(f): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
To study how to do farm work ni. Aju m.use the money go rent empty land, farm am for four years abi five and I don become rich woman.i go use #5000 hire mrcork and his pekan based friends to do the farm work for me( labourers).I go dey give them afternoon food(akpu and ofe onugbu during the tilling phase). Mrcork come and thank me for this job opportunity grin grin grin

Anambra geh and money sense though cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by mytime24(f): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Three too much embarassed grin
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by bluntspade: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Not the most expensive
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by DavidEsq(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
triple996:
sometimes our problems is not just d fedral government bt our state governments, senators, and all political leaders.
I am a student of Ahmadu Bello university in d north and the highest fees I hav paid is #21900
why will our eastern brothers be charging as high as 61+50= #111000
haba it's too much bt sm pple will still blame buhari
Word
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by BenniYinks05: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Federal university of petroleum resources.
For freshers
Acceptance =65,000
School fees = 120,000.
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by MrCork: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hisduchess:
To study how to do farm work ni. Aju m.use the money go rent empty land, farm am for four years abi five and I don become rich woman.i go use #5000 hire mrcork and his pekan based friends to do the farm work for me( labourers).I go dey give them afternoon food(akpu and ofe onugbu during the tilling phase). Mrcork come and thank me for this job opportunity grin grin grin

angry
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by MrCork: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hisduchess:

^^^^ this chick lack ressspet...seriously.. so..u wannnto hire me as labourer??....abi?

..do i looooooook like a Homebase Nigerian to u..u do realize am from London innnnnit? (Goat)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by SouthSouth1914: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^ this chick lack respect...seriously.. so..u wannnto hire me as labourer??....abi?

..do i looooooook like a Homebase Nigerian to u..u do realize am from London innnnnit? (Goat)
angry

Even people in London still wash plates, sweep house and clean toilets! Forget about your location and rush that job while offer last! grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by MrCork: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

Even people in London still wash plates, sweep house and clean toilets! Forget about your location and rush that job while offer last! grin

..I like eeeeediots. I was expecting a eeeeediot to comment.. guess wot..u commmment(thank u) wink
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Enwhen(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
dominiick:
Federal university of petroleum resources effurun

Freshers
Tuition fee____120,000
Acceptance___65000

Final year
Tuition fee__47000

U don't mean it ??...are u a student ??, How did u know ?
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by emmancipated(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
University of Portharcourt as at when I was a fresher, we paid about 70k for school fees and 30k for acceptance fee and a compulsory accommodation fee of about 20k
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by SouthSouth1914: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
MrCork:

..I like eeeeediots. I was expecting a eeeeediot to comment.. guess wot..u commmment(thank u) wink

You became the first eediot when you commented such trash from your brainless skull..
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by MrCork: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

You became the first eediot when you commented such trash from your brainless skull..

..ok son.. u win!!( dunce) smiley
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by SouthSouth1914: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
MrCork:

..ok son.. u win!!( dunce) smiley

Most you guys making rounds and mouth on this forum are from the gutters!! Broke and disjointed..
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by daxon001(m): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
When the chancellor, prochancellor and entire governing council are all MARLIANS grin
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by MrCork: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

Most you guys making rounds and mouth on this forum are from the gutters!! Broke and disjointed..

..son..u don't gerrrrrit..do u?... u won!!(double dunce) undecided
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Hisduchess(f): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^ this chick lack ressspet...seriously.. so..u wannnto hire me as labourer??....abi?

angry

Mrcork why are you being ungrateful.have you seen #5000 in ya life. Be happy that I want to hire you at least you will get small kiss after tilling the ground be grateful please undecided undecided
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Hisduchess(f): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

Smart guy.chop kiss jare! kiss.dont mind mrcork he will rush it later,he is just making mouth on nl

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Rare Photographs That Shed Light On What Life Was Like In The Past / P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 / Basic Mathematics Give Away by 8:00pm Monday 10th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.