Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria (5743 Views)

Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC / Dangote To Establish A Private University In Abuja, Earmarks N200 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Homeboiy: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Uniben

Acceptance fee=60k

School fee=71k FT

105,500 PT
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Illusioneffect(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
Marcelo290:
50k acceptance fee? That school should be burnt down. Bunch of criminals
Hmmmm.... If everyone in the world began thinking like u eh, where will we end?: smiley
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hisduchess:

Smart guy.chop kiss jare! kiss.dont mind mrcork he will rush it later,he is just making mouth on nl
Show him mercy. No offense grin
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by SouthSouth1914: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hisduchess:

Smart guy.chop kiss jare! kiss.dont mind mrcork he will rush it later,he is just making mouth on nl

grin grin.. sadly I am not that smart
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by MrCork: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

grin grin.. sadly I am not that smart

...you can't be smart. U d a dunce.. remember?

I love dunce!
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Marcelo290(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Illusioneffect:

Hmmmm.... If everyone in the world began thinking like u eh, where will we end?: smiley
That was an obvious exaggeration. If common acceptance fee us 50k, then the tuition would be how much?
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by SouthSouth1914: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
MrCork:

...you can't be smart. U d a dunce.. remember?

I love dunce!
smiley

If I were you, I’d hide my head in shame. You still have the time to do the right thing.
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Hisduchess(f): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
doggedfighter:

Show him mercy. No offense grin

No mercy ooo(no offence) grin
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yet they import tooth pick and built nothing in the zoo
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 22, 2020
Enwhen:

U don't mean it ??...are u a student ??, How did u know ?
Google it and see the result
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by MrCork: 12:51am On Jan 22, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

If I were you, I’d hide my head in shame. You still have the time to do the right thing.

Dunce..dint i juss tell u u won?...u not satisfied?....YOU WON!!!!!(Dunce) undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by MrCork: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Hisduchess:

No mercy ooo(no offence) grin

^^^^ kaii.. ^love to nyansh this chick menn..I will take her to Nando if she agree. (True story) cheesy
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Hisduchess(f): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^ kaii.. ^love to nyansh this chick menn..I will take her to Nando if she agree. (True story) cheesy

Continue dreaming you hear angry
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Bradiyung(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2020
Have you check uniben??

for fresher's Acceptance fees #60k

school fees non sciences #69k sciences #73K

Returning students pays 45k till final year

I think uniben would be second to the above University
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by MrCork: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Hisduchess:

Continue dreaming you hear angry

..MONEY TALK....i gats moiney!!
wink
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Hisduchess(f): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2020
MrCork:

..MONEY TALK....i gats moiney!!
wink

You gat 30 billion dollars undecided
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Enwhen(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2020
dominiick:

Google it and see the result

So if I take it up , by tomorrow my source would be Google ??... I don't know what u are scared of
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by MrCork: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2020
Hisduchess:

You gat 30 billion dollars undecided

..well I hav only £80,000 left in my savings account...I bet I will *hit it,* if i give u £12 cash.
..everyone has a price.. remember that!!
cheesy
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Ajoboss(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2020
triple996:
sometimes our problems is not just d fedral government bt our state governments, senators, and all political leaders.
I am a student of Ahmadu Bello university in d north and the highest fees I hav paid is #21900
why will our eastern brothers be charging as high as 61+50= #111000
haba it's too much bt sm pple will still blame buhari
its on all levels bro..
Buh the federal government is suppose to be the head,right?
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by Stargurl20(f): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Federal University, Oye - Ekiti. Should be on the first! Ma sch tuition fee is sumptuous
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by rapboss(m): 6:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Wow ��� I see ���
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by rapboss(m): 6:39am On Jan 23, 2020
triple996:
sometimes our problems is not just d fedral government bt our state governments, senators, and all political leaders.
I am a student of Ahmadu Bello university in d north and the highest fees I hav paid is #21900
why will our eastern brothers be charging as high as 61+50= #111000
haba it's too much bt sm pple will still blame buhari

Of the greatest ABUSITE!!!
Which department are you in
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by triple996(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2020
rapboss:

Of the greatest ABUSITE!!! Which department are you in
building department bt i finished last year

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by rapboss(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
triple996:

Wow � And my brother just got admitted there U19 to read the same course you read!!!
Re: Is This The Most Expensive Federal University In Nigeria by rapboss(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
triple996:

Wow. Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniuyo Gst 122 Term Paper Solution / List Of Universities That Accepts Below Jamb Cut-off Mark. / Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.