Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today (13385 Views)

Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result / Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC / Emmanuel Jime Caught With Bags Of Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Blindersoff: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2020
Dogalmighty17:

Liar

Zombie wailing liar
Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Osidazz19: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=dukie25 post=85980074]Nigeria is the only country in the world where one man is the president, the judiciary and the Parliament.

Bubu is the real CJN, that's why Onoghen was removed. [/quote][/s]

Borrow or buy some brain before your mumuness becomes permanent.
Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up he is very loved by the Benue people for standing up to the murderous Fulani
pls wic state are u. Lets exchange governors. I'll give u ortom and u'll give us ur governor. Dont annoy me o. Who told u that benue pple love ortom.

2 Likes

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by GamalNasser: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2020
Ray97:
pls wic state are u. Lets exchange governors. I'll give u ortom and u'll give us ur governor. Dont annoy me o. Who told u that benue pple love ortom.

Shut up you are an APC troll so gerrout
Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by omenka(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2020
post=85980111:
We will patiently be waiting.........

After Supreme court's ruling,
No other court on earth can rule.

Until we all meet in God's court after death!
So if you know how to support and do good to other people, keep doing good,
and if wickedness is your hobby and you love doing bad things to others, continue also.
Posterity will judge us all in the last day.

No be curse.
Na FACT!

God bless Nigeria.
If Ortom is thrown out, I swear to throw a party and invite TEN PROMINENT Progressives and spoil them rotten in Moscow Underground. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

then u are card carrying member of the pdp.

3 Likes

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Don27tiky(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2020
I am from benue and will tell you that 90% of benue people will be happy to see ortom out. He is a total failure. So those of u talking on party lines don't know what u are saying. Even if a candidate from any other party aside apc challenge him in court we will support that candidate. We just want him out

4 Likes

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

am telling how terrible conditions in benue are and u re spewing rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Kyase(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2020
omenka:
If Ortom is thrown out, I swear to throw a party and invite TEN PROMINENT Progressives and spoil them rotten in Moscow Underground. cool
I dey your back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2020
omenka:
Lol wink
Chairman ooo.
Let's wait patiently to see if it will be victory for democracy or our democracy will be in danger o!

You know what's up!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Leo3333: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2020
adecz:
sad sad sad sad sad sad

Ortom is the only governor
in Nigeria who did not commission
any project in his first term, not
a single culvert!!!

His only achievement was his
"Anti open grazing Law".

He owe pensioners & workers
anything from 12 to 24 months, even
though he refused to pay 18k minimum wage..

Minimum wage in Benue is 12k!!

The man, like most Tiv is a total failure
& specializes in embezzlement.

That's not enough reason to forcefully rob him of the mandate given to him by his people.

If you feel he's incompetent, then vote him out at the next opportunity.

It's sad, really sad that Buhari has bastardized our Judiciary to the point where people now think the Supreme Court has the power to remove a validly-elected Governor.
Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Don27tiky(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up he is very loved by the Benue people for standing up to the murderous Fulani
I am from benue and I can tell u that 90% of benue people don't want him. Anti grazing law alone is not enough. No single project in the state. If u want him we will gladly send him to be ur governor cos he is useless to us

2 Likes

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Zimzy(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2020
Hope Imo miracle will not repeat here.
Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by GamalNasser: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Don27tiky:
I am from benue and I can tell u that 90% of benue people don't want him. Anti grazing law alone is not enough. No single project in the state. If u want him we will gladly send him to be ur governor cos he is useless to us

You are a liar !!!! Just say you are an APC man and an Akume boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by dukie25: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
Osidazz19:

Borrow or buy some brain before your mumuness becomes permanent.
[/s]

You can only quote me when you have something meaningful to say.
Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by AkumTemi: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2020
Ortom will emerge victorious

Are you a journalist, traffic police officer, traveller, mountain climber, student, life lover?
This is for you, never let memories sneak away from you with:
HD quality video camera eyewear.
Fashionable and easy to wear.
Easy to handle and convenient to operate.
Brilliant and rich natural colors, high quality video images.
5 mega pixel CMOS camera for clear digital video recording.
Real time recording,
TF card memory.
Easy connection with PC/laptops, no driver needed.

Contact us on 09064212713(whatsapp) or 08124232708

We deliver nationwide.

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by 2metrelaurie(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2020
Blindersoff:

Illegally?

Ortom himself is an illegal entity in Benue. His people would rather dash him off to Anambra people

OYO
Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by 2metrelaurie(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2020
Don27tiky:

Which part of BENUE are you from?
BmC
Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Don27tiky(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are a liar !!!! Just say you are an APC man and an Akume boy
I am not apc man. I have people working in the state that have not received salary in the last 14months. Gabriel Suswam angry George Akume really work for us but this man is so terrible. Benue people will throw party to celebrate his removal. Even if ortom is in apc I will still favor his removal

2 Likes

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by GamalNasser: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2020
Don27tiky:
I am not apc man. I have people working in the state that have not received salary in the last 14months. Gabriel Suswam angry George Akume really work for us but this man is so terrible. Benue people will throw party to celebrate his removal. Even if ortom is in apc I will still favor his removal

You are al liar nobody is being owed 14 months in that state !!! They are being owed arrears from the APC days but since Ortom became PDP he has been paying .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Don27tiky(m): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2020
2metrelaurie:

Which part of BENUE are you from?
BmC
I am from kwande

1 Like

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Addme: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2020
Ortom , a name synonymous to Failure......

2 Likes

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Addme: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are al liar nobody is being owed 14 months in that state !!! They are being owed arrears from the APC days but since Ortom became PDP he has been paying .
Why are you like this now...From APC days that Ortom was the same governor..
What is the difference when he was owing then and now...Was he not the same person?

3 Likes

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Damibiz(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2020
I wanted to Over look your comment but the only thing that makes evil to strive is when good people seat down and do nothing,if you are addressing Ortom as an individual do so without bringing the entire Tiv people into your arguement,we have prominent Tiv sons and daughters who are more successful than you can ever imagin,please be Enlighten...God bless the Tiv Nation and bless Nigeria
adecz:
sad sad sad sad sad sad

Ortom is the only governor
in Nigeria who did not commission
any project in his first term, not
a single culvert!!!

His only achievement was his
"Anti open grazing Law".

He owe pensioners & workers
anything from 12 to 24 months, even
though he refused to pay 18k minimum wage..

Minimum wage in Benue is 12k!!

The man, like most Tiv is a total failure
& specializes in embezzlement.
Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by GamalNasser: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2020
Addme:

Why are you like this now...From APC days that Ortom was the same governor..
What is the difference when he was owing then and now...Was he not the same person?

Go and meet Mister Akume for the arears he ate and leave Ortom alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Mrpojj(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2020
Blindersoff:

LMAO very loved by Benue people yet Jime and him have an electoral case in court. grin

Supporter of failed, deceptive, lying and assassins called PDP

Electoral case in court no be normal tyn for Nigeria after election?

1 Like

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

if u say ortom is good. May all the things he has been doing to benue pple befall u and ur entire house hold.

2 Likes

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by GamalNasser: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2020
Ray97:
if u say ortom is good. May all the things he has been doing to benue pple befall u and ur entire house hold.

Shut up if you say Buhari is good may all the things has been doing Nigerians befall your household too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up if you say Buhari is good may all the things has been doing Nigerians befall your household too
its ortom we r talking about here. Last time i checked fed civil servants re paid salary and gratuity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security / APC Governors., NWC In Crucial Meeting In Abuja / EFCC Seizes Nenadi Usman's Houses In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.