Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue (53400 Views)

Northern Youths Mobilize Support For Peter Obi, Embark On Solidarity Walk(photo) / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List / FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by Hillsong34: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2020
sad cool

SW (Yorubas) are trying to be smart by half and thinks nobody sees through the wooly circle. Maybe he thinks others are suffering from schizophrenia like some do.

Amotekun as a regional force cannot stand and must be nipped to the mud. Yorubas want regional Amotekun but are smartly avoid constitutional review which is the root cause of all the crises and where all the problems lies and same. Constitution is what AGF, police and the rest stand to counter Amotekun.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by IMASTEX: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2020
It shows an evil agenda. It bemused me to see people fighting against what is to protect lives & properties especially when the NPF can't live up to expectations anymore. Secondly, why should their be any fear that the state governors or stakeholders will hijack it. Is the FG not also wrong using the police.
Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by Peridotushers18: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2020
Abeg who amotekun help abeg give me trophy make I drink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2020
I can get a dog to guard my house, why will Malami and cabal be against that? how is that illegal?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by mareema(f): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2020
Are you a tired wife or a husband who is tired of seeing his wife stress herself up over housework everyday? Are you also confused on where to get maids who are trustworthy and willing to work? Don’t worry, at TheMaid Depot , you can meet varieties and make your selection. Contact 08176500950 for request. We are happy to match you with a domestic staff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by Alfaab: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2020
gunuvi:

What concerns you with someone making money out of securing your life?
Some of you people are pathetic.
Amotekun has come to stay

I do not think he is Yoruba.He could be a Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by DabuIIIT: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2020
At the mention of Fulani,all coneheaded structures vvv

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by PassingShot(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2020
Alfaab:

Amotekun has gained the support of Yorubas home and abroad.Amotekun was born out of necessity.All non indigenes including the Fulanis will be protected provided they are not criminals.
In as much as we need a localized security outfit, our governors goofed by not taking this initiative through the various states' HOA first.

Sentiments apart, Amotekun as it stands today, has no legal backing anywhere - whether in states or at the national level. Such is dangerous even for us Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by sweetonugbu: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2020
Eyaa
Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2020
seunlayi:
Useless police

your daughter or son must marry a police officer, traffic police officer.

why calling them useless, when they are actually doing the job they were being paid for....

is POLICE Buhari that said no Amotekun?
were they FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OR MUSLIM OR NORTHERNERS.

YOUR ANGER should go to Buhari and his northern animals not the Nigerian Police Force. Be warn.
Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by Corrections: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2020
Dozie32:
Still not understanding this ametokun of a thing.

grin You will UNDERSTAND when it commences bro!

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by tolexy007(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2020
WiLdFLame:
[s]As an Omoluabi, I’m seating down on the fence on this issue

[b]Amotekun is good and born out of necessity but it has been bastardized the moment the governors and afenifere hijacked it.
Amotekun should be centralized!! And mode of operation well organized hence...it might be a political armed tools for the governors who are seeking second terms and also the one looking for presidency and also the Shameless Elders(Odumakin Squad) who wants to capitalize on it to make money from the federal government.
We don’t want the same thing that befall the NPF to befall this sacred institution[/[/s]b]

We no peolpe like u, we know u are being paid to write this trash to tarnish the amotekun, but ur plan and the people that hired u, will not work

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by zoedew: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2020
There’s no stopping an idea whose time has come. Clearer now than ever that Nigeria is “A Tale of Two Cities”! Citizenship Rights in Nigeria obviously is accessed by whether or not you are Fulani

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by obembet(f): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
PassingShot:

In as much as we need a localized security outfit, our governors goofed by not taking this initiative through the various states' HOA first.

Sentiments apart, Amotekun as it stands today, has no legal backing anywhere - whether in states or at the national level. Such is dangerous even for us Yorubas.

Are u saying Hisbah and civilians JTF have legal and national backup?

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by gunuvi(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Alfaab:

I do not think he is Yoruba.He could be a Fulani.
I guess as much. We are talking about securing our lives he is saying some people may make money out of it. Can you imagine?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by bluecircle470: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
WiLdFLame:
As an Omoluabi, I’m seating down on the fence on this issue

Amotekun is good and born out of necessity but it has been bastardized the moment the governors and afenifere hijacked it.
Amotekun should be centralized!! And mode of operation well organized hence...it might be a political armed tools for the governors who are seeking second terms and also the one looking for presidency and also the Shameless Elders(Odumakin Squad) who wants to capitalize on it to make money from the federal government.
We don’t want the same thing that befall the NPF to befall this sacred institution

You’re not informed.
(1) The governors established it and not hijacked

(2) Afenifere didn’t hijack it but only support it

(3) you’re not a Yoruba man so stop acting as if you’re a Yoruba man just because you want your comment to look good and just

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by PassingShot(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
obembet:

Are u saying Hisbah and civilians JTF have legal and national backup?
Yes. Hisbah was formed through a HOA Bill that was passed and signed into law.

The JTF was established through a coordination with the national security agencies.
Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by efighter: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
majamajic:
Good morning West !!!!

what an elder see from a sitting position , it might take a child 50 yrs to see same thing even from top of a tree

Weldone Elder that sacrificed over three million of his children to Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba soldiers because of what the Elder saw from his sitting position, is that one an Elder or an idiot?

Yorubas have started AMOTEKUN, keep whinning, the herdsmen that we will be ssacking from Yorubaland will definitely relocate to your very tiny Biafraland.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by akinszz: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Everywhere I go is Amotekunated grin
Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by Respect55(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Watch the noisemakers from the waste scamper for safety like cowards they are.
Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by Xisnin(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
WiLdFLame:

Amotekun is good and born out of necessity but it has been bastardized the moment the governors and afenifere hijacked it.
Amotekun should be centralized!!
Should be centralized so that one Fulani from Sokoto will be telling them what to do.
It was bastardized because the governors who initiated it are also in charge, how about we
hand it over to Miyeti Allah or Arewa consultative forum.

And mode of operation well organized hence...it might be a political armed tools for the governors who are seeking second terms and also the one looking for presidency and also the Shameless Elders(Odumakin Squad) who wants to capitalize on it to make money from the federal government.
Who is the one looking for the "presidency" and who are the shameless elders?

We don’t want the same thing that befall the NPF to befall this sacred institution

What makes Amotekun sacred?
You don't want them to be NPF but you want them to be like NPF, what exactly is your point?

You are just pretending to be on the fence, you are on the side of criminals or your
partyArewa loyalty is more important to you.

You are angry that the god in Aso rock who can't secure his own home town will
not have a say on the issue.

The good news is that there will always be people who oppose progress but they can't stop it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by Sweeetheart(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
WiLdFLame:

Omo ale

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by PassingShot(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
bluecircle470:

You’re not informed.
(1) The governors established it and not hijacked

(2) Afenifere didn’t hijack it but only support it

(3) you’re not a Yoruba man so stop acting as if you’re a Yoruba man just because you want your comment to look good and just
Wait, are you saying anyone who wants the right thing to be done on Amotekun is automatically not a Yoruba person?

Wonderment. Ok, it is wrong to have formed a security outfit of this nature without any law establishing nor guiding its operations. IT IS UTTERLY WRONG!

Have I stopped being a Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by backnbeta(f): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
emmydiamon:
Only some one with bad intention will not support Amotekun. Since the government cant protect the masses why not allow them to? I think this should be an eye openner to my yoruba friends, the hausa never loved you guys, they are only using the yoruba's to get their political intrest. Una better learn from this Amotekun Movement.
The Northerners love nobody except Muslim northerners...they can't stand others, including our Yoruba Muslims undecided
Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by Magicians: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amotekun as come to stay but no fool whether Afenifebi or any governor will be allowed to make money off it while securing lives.

gunuvi:

What concerns you with someone making money out of securing your life?
Some of you people are pathetic.
Amotekun has come to stay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by majamajic(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
efighter:

Weldone Elder that sacrificed over three million of his children to Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba soldiers because of what the Elder saw from his sitting position, is that one an Elder or an idiot?

Yorubas have started AMOTEKUN, keep whinning, the herdsmen that we will be ssacking from Yorubaland will definitely relocate to your very tiny Biafraland.

A clear conscience fears no allegations , I don't have your time !!
Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by Diesel1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
emmydiamon:
Only some one with bad intention will not support Amotekun. Since the government cant protect the masses why not allow them to? I think this should be an eye openner to my yoruba friends, the hausa never loved you guys, they are only using the yoruba's to get their political intrest. Una better learn from this Amotekun Movement.
Aburi will stand!
Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by porka: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
WiLdFLame:

SLAVE
Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by Successlane: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Alfaab:

Amotekun has gained the support of Yorubas home and abroad.Amotekun was born out of necessity.All non indigenes including the Fulanis will be protected provided they are not criminals.

SENSIBLE COMMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue by porka: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
PassingShot:

Story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.