Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? (778 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / What Will U Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by seshejame: 3:49am On Dec 08, 2010
Naturally, in every home, there is bound to be disagreement or quarrel at one time or the other between husband and wife. In most cases, this often leads to a fight, especially if it is not well managed.

This week, we examine what will happen if you come home and find out that your partner has slapped your mother!
Undoubtedly, this is one issue that is bound to break any home, if not well managed.
In this report, some celebrities bare their minds on what they will do if such a thing occurs in their homes

Find out Celebrities opinion by clicking on the link below
http://www.sesheajames.com/2010/12/what-will-you-do-if-your-spouse-slaps.html

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by deniyor: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2010
She can't even slap me not to talk of raising her hand on my mother.

Except of course she is the type that doesn't mind a guy beating her and her mom up at the same time. shocked
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by bigfather(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2010
deniyor:

She can't even slap me not to talk of raising her hand on my mother.

Except of course she is the type that doesn't mind a guy beating her and her mom up at the same time. shocked

Abi o my brother !
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by Blazay(m): 1:03am On Dec 10, 2010
Not possible. I am not married to an ill-mannered being.
She would not even slap her own children. . . not to mention my mother.
I doubt if any son or daughter in this world would do such a thing.
There are limits to madness and this is one of such limits.

Unless the individual is on some mind/mood-altering drugs.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? by 9dynasty(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2010
@ blazay, even if she dey on mind altering drug or juju self, my brother e go clear for e eye sharp sharp. i swear

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Saves Owner From Fire / That Awkward Moment When You Meet Your In Laws For The First Timeur In Laws For / Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.