Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa (46123 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by yellowman2225(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2020
Boko Haram insurgents have killed Lawan Andimi, chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Michika local government area of Adamawa state.

Andimi was abducted early January when the insurgents attacked his village.

A source who confirmed the incident to TheCable said Andimi was killed by his captors on Monday.

Days after his abduction, the clergyman, in a video clip, asked Ahmadu Fintiri, governor of Adamawa, to rescue him.

“I have never been discouraged, because all conditions that one finds himself …is in the hand of God. God who made them to take care of me. So, the summary of my speech; I am appealing to my colleagues, reverends, particularly my president, Reverend Joel Billy who is a strong man, a man of compassion and man of love. He can do all his best to speak to our governor, Umaru Jibrilla (Fintiri) and other necessary agents for my release here,” he had said.

On Christmas eve, a faction of Boko Haram affiliated to the Islamic State, killed 11 Christian captives in Borno, and said the action was taken to avenge the deaths of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the late IS leader, and Abul-Hasan Al-Muhajir, its spokesman, who were killed in Syria in October.

Four abducted aid workers of the Action Against Hunger, an international non-government organisation, were also killed by the Islamic State in West Africa Province (ISWAP) in December.

The insurgents said the aid workers were killed because of the breakdown of talks with the federal government.

It is not clear why Andimi was killed as his captors are a yet to take responsibility.

https://www.thecable.ng/boko-haram-kills-can-official-abducted-in-adamawa/amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by masam(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2020
So sad ..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by GodSaklek(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sad, am not a Christian nor a Muslim, everyone has right to worship whatever they want but forcing and killing people or kidnapping because of religion is totally out of it,even in Saudi Arabia where this madness emanated from doesn't engaged themselves in criminal activities, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic peaceful countries need to take a bold step to rectified the errors in the book and enlighten people, this is a modern era, we shouldn't fo8llow the idea of past people whos are not advanced than us, If we continue this way,we will be a backward people, especially in Africa the religions has destroyed our minds and turned us to slaves,human rights in Nigeria has been violeted,government is doing nothing to curb this madness..

A country where the government that we voted for are using the power we gave them to deprive us of our right,government can't protect its citizens,when the masses makes a move to protect themselves,they announced it as illegal..

Amotekun will stay..

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by itiswellwithme: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jeez
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
kestolove95:
So dey finally killed that man, see what PDP has cause

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Hillsong34: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ok smiley wink angry shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Yahman1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
sad
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by u11ae1013: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
May his soul rest in peace

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by franugo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Idiots....imbeciles like you idiots were killed in far away Syria and the best way to avenge is to kill ur fellow citizens who have no relationship whatsoever to the Syrian killers
Thunder where are thou?

57 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Righteousness89(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
My Brother in Christ is Finally Gone to be with the LORD..

What a Privilege to Die for the Name of JESUS CHRIST..

Some deaths are Privileged death..

I Believe My Brother Pastor is in the BEST Place anyone can wish for now..

I Believe He is in Heaven, free from pains and sorrow Forever and Ever..

If I am to Pass away before The Rapture, I pray I pray to have such Privilege . I Pray to know my death before I Die.

May GOD Comfort the Church Flocks and His Family

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Elslim: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
AMOTEKUN cool

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by TechWows: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes, we thank God that Amotekun is really battling them now. The pictures would shock you. Click my profile sigy if you won't be too afraid to see. Please, don't quote me if you don't want to be banned. True Nigerians shall surely win this battle, because we are not cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by TallPck1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
There was no effort to rescue him because he is a Christian.

Shame on the FG!

I've this mifi MTN 4G network unlocked to work with all sim except smile.

Lagos call. +234 815 532 5936

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by L1lma(f): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
So sad..may he rest well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Yankee101: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
It's religious, always have been

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by classicfrank4u(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Y
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by morikee: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bloody bastard terrorist.

42 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nikkiminaj: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
God is WATCHING

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Typical Boko Haram

Deal with one person, frighten 10000 people

Well, I'm choosing not to be frightened.

Congrats to our brother for stepping into glory and joining the saints ascendant. Death, where is thy sting, grave where is thy victory!

92 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Pidginwhisper: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Ebios(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Oh, l am just heart broken and speechless.
How l wish God would just give me Divine Power that is above all earthly powers...
I swear, l will eliminate this monster called Boko Haram within an hour, if not a minute sef
I am in pains!

27 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Resrguru: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Why the recent surge in Book Haram activities?

Meanwhile if you are a researcher, learn about how you can get a research grant.

Link of signature.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Germi9: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
If we say make we fight,Muslims go fit beat Christians? Na the third time I ask this question be this..

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by eDoctorr(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Can't we just skip a week without bad news in this country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by StatKing(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
kestolove95:
So dey finally killed that man, see what PDP has cause

Nawa o..How relevant is this your comment?

Evil will never triumph over good

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Melison(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mans inhumanity to man
R.I.p sir may the wicked never go unpunished

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by BanevsJoker(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Where is that statistics guy showing us the map of Nigeria yesterday? I think Witchesandwizards is his moniker. Let him come and defend his murdering paymasters.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ever heard them kidnapping imams or sheikh ?
Stupid souls.

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE / Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.