Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Pls Enquiry:-bahamian's Visa Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Enquiry:-bahamian's Visa Urgent (768 Views)

Enquiry On Kano / Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry / Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Enquiry:-bahamian's Visa Urgent by melodytos(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2010
hello my friends
i got an invitation to visit bahamas.
later, i learnt there is no bahamas embassy in nigeria,a friend told me that i should check british embassy.
since then i have not heard from british embassy.
now wat i want to know is that,wat type of visa do i need,documents needed,fees, flight,and other neccesary requirement.
thanks and God bless
Re: Pls Enquiry:-bahamian's Visa Urgent by GBASKY: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2010
YOU DONT NEED TO GO TO ANY EMBASSY FOR VISA TO BAHAMAS ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS HAVE AT LEAST $1,000 WITH YOU AND BEFORE THIS YOU MUST HAVE MADE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATION .

IT IS AT THE POINT OF ENTRY THAT YOU WILL BE ASKED QUESTIONS AND IF THEY ARE CONVINCED WHICH AM SURE THEY WILL ( BECAUSE OF YOUR INVITATION LETTER) WHICH THEY WILL CONFIRM ALSO. THEY WILL LET YOU IN FOR A PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS .

ANY MORE QUESTIONS CAN BE ASKED.

GOOD LUCK
Re: Pls Enquiry:-bahamian's Visa Urgent by melodytos(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2010
@gbasky,thanks for your reply.when i consult the bahamas today, i was told to get brithish embassy for commonwealth visa.
secondly,about the flight,is it only british air line that move to that place
thirdly,the hotel,do i need to book for hotel reservation again, when the person am going to meet has provided everting.
thanks i really appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

Are Agents Thief Or The Customers. Pls Judge Without Any Sentiments: / How Do One Get To Canada Unda D Federal Skilled Worker / Kim Kardashian Posts Angry Tweets About British Airways.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.