Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) (124296 Views)

VP Candidates Of LPDP Are About To Give A Joint Press Conference (Photo) / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Johnsghana(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

Nigeria as well as other shit hole countries in Africa are creations of the Demons from Europe and MUST be disbanded and authentic nations restored back

Any black person against this is an enemy to the black people
and mother nature is slowly but surely eradicating such clowns

..Black people must be free

Hmmmnn! Your response seems to be off the topic, but to each his own.

You don't understand global politics yet. Let me ask you a question, why do you think the US is afraid of China, India, Russia? Their population! It is only a matter of time, the countries with the most numerical advantage will dominate the earth.

If you understand the politics of population you will know that the Western countries would be very happy if black nations continue to disintegrate along tribal lines. Why was Gaddafi killed? Why was Nkrumah forced out of power by CIA sponsored coupists? Why was Thomas Sankara ousted by French and American supported traitors? Do you know what they all had in common? They were Pan-Africanists - working towards the achievement of the one African nationhood.

Blackman you need to stop being small minded and see that greater power lies in unity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by 77up(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
antirozz:
you don't have sense. How can people calling the shots for your people be Slaves to them? The only thing wey remain is for Igbos to colonize the yoruba's. Come to Lagos and see. Which part of Igbo land will yoruba people attempt to do half of what we have done in yoruba lands. Bunch of primitive people, travel to places and get exposed... Cowards!
since you are not safe in your region / village from cannibalism why can't you and your generation and yet unborn die in Lagos? When you are not safe, na me you want make I go there make your father and mother chop me grin who know I may not be lucky like Mr Ibu cheesy

You are nothing but � pig grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Stevecovey:

Hahaahaha......when ur successfully brainwashed, smokes and mirrors will mean something to you. Then u get completely irrational, delusional and finally self-harm.

It's the karma of mass indoctrination. tongue

What are you saying In one word or two
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

What are you saying In one word or two
Eyah sorry. I meant the picture will be easily believed by his followers because he has successfully brainwashed them beforehand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by 77up(m): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

we have no business with afonja unity beggers, grin
the last time i checked afonja are slaves to cows grin
you have no business with us yet na hunger go finish una generation if you no hawk gala and van youghut on our road grin

Joke on you grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Johnsghana(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
The politicians you ask me to blame know 100% that Nigeria would NEVER work, infact they have known since the 1950's, you are exhibiting nostalgia for what has no regards for you, I think you are displaying a case of Stockholm syndrome. From the president to the local govt chairman, non patronize our health or educational system, because they know.

The participants of Nigeria has never agreed to be together, the citizens are not thesame and would never be, we were brought together because the British could predict we would NEVER be great together. We already have almost diff laws in different parts of the country

Nobody is patriotic to Nigeria, even your useless president doesn't hide his preference for Fulani barbarians over everybody else.

Amotekun is another example Nigeria can't stand, imagine a section of the population being against the protection of life and property!

Did you read my comment? Or you where just looking for an opportunity to use the phrase "Stockholm Syndrome"? Also, you comment is all over the place.

If you did read my comment, you will understand that the Nigerian Political Class are the ones I have identified as our enemies and they are the ones we should be fighting and not ourselves. Breaking Nigeria into many parts will not suddenly make the other parts betters when you are still stuck with the same politicans as your tribal leaders. You would have just given them greater control, eg Robert Kigame of Rwanda.

Meanwhile, Glgo and read about the history of Russia and learn how the disintegration of USSR was just to the favor of the US and not necessarily for the betterment of the divided states. US would have never tried what the doing currently with Russia if it was still the USSR.

FYI: You need to meet Nigerians outside Nigeria that is when you will know how patriotic they are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Kayman043(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
antirozz:
idiot, u think everyone is like your sister. Olosho bloodline
tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by hotboz: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
antirozz:
those your Igbo friends should be careful of you though

grin Dem don show this one o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
You should be the one to listen to yourself!
I should travel outside Nigeria to meet a patriotic Nigerian? The same Nigeria they managed to escape? The same Nigerians whose parents warn them not to come home?

You are like a woman in a abusive relationship but still tells the world how good her spouse is, and the reason he abuses her is because he is stressed.

USSR was the most useless country in the world, read about the starvation of Ukraine and other crimes, infact USSR was just like Nigeria.

Buhari is going to use 8 years and we can both agree there won't be electricity when he is done.

Johnsghana:

Did you read my comment? Or you where just looking for an opportunity to use the phrase "Stockholm Syndrome"? Also, you comment is all over the place.

If you did read my comment, you will understand that the Nigerian Political Class are the ones I have identified as our enemies and they are the ones we should be fighting and not ourselves. Breaking Nigeria into many parts will not suddenly make the other parts betters when you are still stuck with the same politicans as your tribal leaders. You would have just given them greater control, eg Robert Kigame of Rwanda.

Meanwhile, Glgo and read about the history of Russia and learn how the disintegration of USSR was just to the favor of the US and not necessarily for the betterment of the divided states. US would have never tried what the doing currently with Russia if it was still the USSR.

FYI: You need to meet Nigerians outside Nigeria that is when you will know how patriotic they are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by theDEVILisHERE: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Johnsghana:

You don't understand global politics yet. Let me ask you a question, why do you think the US is afraid of China, India, Russia? Their population! It is only a matter of time, the countries with the most numerical advantage will dominate the earth.

If you understand the politics of population you will know that the Western countries would be very happy if black nations continue to disintegrate along tribal lines. Why was Gaddafi killed? Why was Nkrumah forced out of power by CIA sponsored coupists? Why was Thomas Sankara ousted by French and American supported traitors? Do you know what they all had in common? They were Pan-Africanists - working towards the achievement of the one African nationhood.

Blackman you need to stop being small minded and see that greater power lies in unity.

Politics, capitalism, financial economics are all unnatural and would all perish in the coming yrs

The world of the Black person is the Natural world
That world is slowly but sure being brought back
All unnatural/ Artificial thing are heading for extinction
Those who don't adjust would perish along with the Artificial (evil) world of present day
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by antirozz(f): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=77up post=86070129] since you are not safe in your region / village from cannibalism why can't you and your generation and yet unborn die in Lagos? When you are not safe, na me you want make I go there make your father and mother chop me grin who know I may not be lucky like Mr Ibu cheesy

You are nothing but � pig grin[/quote yoruba's will always be appear confused in their hatred for Igbos. Igbos survive anywhere, ndi ofe mmanu are too scared to even try. Igbos dominate and conquer where ever they go, that is why the rest of the tribes are too scared of allowing an Igbo president... Sadly the yoruba's have messed themselves up trying to make that not to happen.
Even in Lagos here, abokis can decide to make u guys close your shops for the day n run anytime any day. Coward bunch of fools! Respond to miyetti Allah and not me. Anu mpama!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by 77up(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=antirozz post=86072907][/quote]leaving your dirty village and develop another region unknowingly with your hard earn money is what you keep celebrating grin

Bunch of confused idiots, they want Biafra and they at the same time want presidency, what more can be confusion if not this grin

You practically have no say in national issues and you still don't know you are a slave as far as Nigeria is concern chai grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Johnsghana(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
You should be the one to listen to yourself!
I should travel outside Nigeria to meet a patriotic Nigerian? The same Nigeria they managed to escape? The same Nigerians whose parents warn them not to come home?

You are like a woman in a abusive relationship but still tells the world how good her spouse is, and the reason he abuses her is because he is stressed.

USSR was the most useless country in the world, read about the starvation of Ukraine and other crimes, infact USSR was just like Nigeria.

Buhari is going to use 8 years and we can both agree there won't be electricity when he is done.

Read to understand and not to argue!

You pick bits and pieces that suit your narrative without giving any substantial thoughts to the other parts of my comments.

Nigerians are patriotic, home and abroad. My comment about patriotism was to let you know that it might be difficult for you see the patriotism at home because it looks normal to those at home.

USSR was the most useless country, yet the US spent billions to ensure its break up? The current economic and military might of present day Russia was inherited from where? shocked

First it was Stockholm Syndrome and now abusive relationships? I don't know where your love for strange/abusive relationships dynamics emanates from. However, you need to stop seeing everything from such convoluted lenses.

How am I excusing politicians? When I have said they are your problems and not regional or tribal boundaries. Also, having clearly stated that the anger/frustration should be channeled at politicians and their supporter, I find your summation unrelated to my comments.

I give up on you!

You just seem to take everything and turn it on its head. On matters as these, reasoning with folks such as you is unnecessary mental gymnastics.

To each his own!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Johnsghana(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

Politics, capitalism, financial economics are all unnatural and would all perish in the coming yrs

The world of the Black person is the Natural world
That world is slowly but sure being brought back
All unnatural/ Artificial thing are heading for extinction
Those who don't adjust would perish along with the Artificial (evil) world of present day

This convo has gone into realms I will rather laeve for you and people who share the same sentiments.

Enjoy your weekend!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Johnsghana(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Those are not insults !!!
Just take it easy nobody is arguing with you,
Since the days of Fela we have been screaming politicians and their supporters.
Doing thesame thing and expecting different results is said to be the definition of insanity.

Nigerians can never achieve their full potential in Nigeria and that is a fact, you claim Nigerians are patriotic, just look around you and the country at large, does it look like it has ever or being led by Patriots? We both know if there wasn't oil there won't be a Nigeria.

The first time Nigerians youths taste freedom is when they step out of the country, they realize dreadlocks and tattoos are not reasons enough to spend the night in jail, 90% of Nigerians would NEVER experience 24hrs electricity till they die because the structure can never self correct. It was made to fail.

Nigeria is already a failing state, you think amotekun was formed coz the name sounds good?

There are 4 terror groups operating freely in Nigeria, because the army, a slave raiding unit was built by the British to keep Nigerians as Nigerians not to fight any armed insurgency or protect the masses

About USSR, Google Holodomor

Johnsghana:

Read to understand and not to argue!

You pick bits and pieces that suit your narrative without giving any substantial thoughts to the other parts of my comments.

Nigerians are patriotic, home and abroad. My comment about patriotism was to let you know that it might be difficult for you see the patriotism at home because it looks normal to those at home.

USSR was the most useless country, yet the US spent billions to ensure its break up? The current economic and military might of present day Russia was inherited from where? shocked

First it was Stockholm Syndrome and now abusive relationships? I don't know where your love for strange/abusive relationships dynamics emanates from. However, you need to stop seeing everything from such convoluted lenses.

How am I excusing politicians? When I have said they are your problems and not regional or tribal boundaries. Also, having clearly stated that the anger/frustration should be channeled at politicians and their supporter, I find your summation unrelated to my comments.

I give up on you!

You just seem to take everything and turn it on its head. On matters as these, reasoning with folks such as you is unnecessary mental gymnastics.

To each his own!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Johnsghana(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Those are not insults !!!
Just take it easy nobody is arguing with you,
Since the days of Fela we have been screaming politicians and their supporters.
Doing thesame thing and expecting different results is said to be the definition of insanity.

Nigerians can never achieve their full potential in Nigeria and that is a fact, you claim Nigerians are patriotic, just look around you and the country at large, does it look like it has ever or being led by Patriots? We both know if there wasn't oil there won't be a Nigeria.

The first time Nigerians youths taste freedom is when they step out of the country, they realize dreadlocks and tattoos are not reasons enough to spend the night in jail, 90% of Nigerians would NEVER experience 24hrs electricity till they die because the structure can never self correct. It was made to fail.

Nigeria is already a failing state, you think amotekun was formed coz the name sounds good?

There are 4 terror groups operating freely in Nigeria, because the army, a slave raiding unit was built by the British to keep Nigerians as Nigerians not to fight any armed insurgency or protect the masses

About USSR, Google Holodomor

What has anyone done about politicians and their supporters besides just talk about it like you said? It is easy to talk about the symptoms and ignore the cause.

On election day, people stand and watch while hoodlums hijack ballot boxes with collaboration from members of their communities. No matter where you go to in Nigeria, this is the same story.

Stand and fight to defend your votes. Identify the collaborators and deal with them. When I was a student union activist in Uni, we fought oppression and injustice not by asking to go and start our own university. We fought corrupt school administrators intellectually and physically, even in the face of Police intimidation and harassment. And yes we got results.

You can talk from now till tomorrow, our enemies are the same across the country. Politicians will continue to win as long as we keep falling for their politics of tribal sentiments by fighting each other and not them.

Wake up! I am not your enemy!

I disagree with many of your summation here. I would have loved to respond, but I am tired of this back and forth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Kennyswag: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
antirozz:
smelly dirty yoruba boy with brown teeth. Onye nzuzu. Chukwu kpogi oku
i hope you know your god NKcalled your guys prostitutes and all your cities are rated by WHO as the most polluted in the world, and one smelling igbo woman was kicked out of a U.S. airline due to body odour?..
So let me not talk more than that..
List the EStates owned by flat.heads in banana island or remain a pig and idiot as said by NK to his followers. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
When the breakup time of Nigeria comes, you would tell me it it's the army that can't defeat boko haram that would fight for the integrity of Nigeria,

Have you ever asked why Nigeria is one of the few countries where every security personnel holds an AK47 and other assault rifle? They were created to keep people in the bondage called Nigeria, the constitution is a sham put together by military men for the purpose of further enslaving it's citizens,

In your school days were you as active as Fela, Gani, we both saw how Sowore and co were treated by the courts and they had a high profile lawyer, imagine what the regular chap would face. I am telling you Nigeria would NEVER work, any policy can easily be claimed to be against another tribe.

Scots are not suffering but they want to be independent of UK, have you ever asked why?? People like you would immediately condemn places like Ambazonia, because you have been programed to protect an entity that was made not to work, NOBODY was consulted about being Nigerian, every came to the table in the name of their ethnic groups and left as Nigerians.

Royal Niger Company created a geographical expression for our fathers and their children are fighting to keep it

Johnsghana:

What has anyone done about politicians and their supporters besides just talk about it like you said? It is easy to talk about the symptoms and ignore the cause.

On election day, people stand and watch while hoodlums hijack ballot boxes with collaboration from members of their communities. No matter where you go to in Nigeria, this is the same story.

Stand and fight to defend your votes. Identify the collaborators and deal with them. When I was a student union activist in Uni, we fought oppression and injustice not by asking to go and start our own university. We fought corrupt school administrators intellectually and physically, even in the face of Police intimidation and harassment. And yes we got results.

You can talk from now till tomorrow, our enemies are the same across the country. Politicians will continue to win as long as we keep falling for their politics of tribal sentiments by fighting each other and not them.

I disagree with many of your summation here. I would have loved to respond, but I am tired of this back and forth.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by spiritmasquerad(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
you are not interested, and we dont want you
Thank you, pass the message Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by yvelchstores(f): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
antirozz:
and you get excited seeing Buhari and Tinubu. Efulefu like u
see them, ndi ahuho
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by ronyman(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Damburuba! Barawo. I speak Hausa, tiurba ,Igbo and English.. Foolish Amotekun goat
Tajbol4splend:

This one even hear Yoruba, e don tey for Yoruba Land, now who needs who, ode oshi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
antirozz:
iwu anu mpama. Efulefu mmuo

Ikpu nne gi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
antirozz:
iwu anu mpama. Efulefu mmuo

Enyi jee nodi ani
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
ronyman:
Damburuba! Barawo. I speak Hausa, tiurba ,Igbo and English.. Foolish Amotekun goat

Who cares

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
77up:
you have no business with us yet na hunger go finish una generation if you no hawk gala and van youghut on our road grin

Joke on you grin
this man is a comedian,
and a joker, which of your ,no igbo is your road brogrin
better tell your sisters and fathers to stop hawking agbo in biafra land grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by mindtricks: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Johnsghana:

You try shaa, but missed something critical. First let the separate progressive countries exist, then they will form a union. Even a true federation or confederation is better than what obtains. If the present is not working, why not try other options. Wonder where the current system will get us with the way things are going.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by mindtricks: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Johnsghana:

A lot of wisdom though, let it not amaze you to learn that our politicians have already taken the madness to a whole new level, the next level - brazenly forcing their way to power with guns (you dare not argue with a man with a gun), recent Kogi guber election where very unpopular Bello still "won" is a good example.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Johnsghana(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
When the breakup time of Nigeria comes, you would tell me it it's the army that can't defeat boko haram that would fight for the integrity of Nigeria,

Have you ever asked why Nigeria is one of the few countries where every security personnel holds an AK47 and other assault rifle? They were created to keep people in the bondage called Nigeria, the constitution is a sham put together by military men for the purpose of further enslaving it's citizens,

In your school days were you as active as Fela, Gani, we both saw how Sowore and co were treated by the courts and they had a high profile lawyer, imagine what the regular chap would face. I am telling you Nigeria would NEVER work, any policy can easily be claimed to be against another tribe.

Scots are not suffering but they want to be independent of UK, have you ever asked why?? People like you would immediately condemn places like Ambazonia, because you have been programed to protect an entity that was made not to work, NOBODY was consulted about being Nigerian, every came to the table in the name of their ethnic groups and left as Nigerians.

Royal Niger Company created a geographical expression for our fathers and their children are fighting to keep it

For the umpteenth time, you have selective diverted the issues to another sphere entirely due to lack of comprehension of what is being discussed.

You conveniently ignored the crux of the matter, yet you veer off into the capabilities of the Nigerian Army, some talk about Scots and Royal Niger Company.

Can you compare the level of accountability Scottish MPs have to their people to what is obtainable in your state of origin? Will that change if you secede?

You say I've programed to protect an entity that will not work. If may ask by who? To what purpose?

BTW, I am not protecting anything, I am only saying that do more than just complain, act. Go to your village or LGA of origin, go and fight the corrupt politicians with their supporters there. This why I said as student activists, we didn't transfer out the school or go start or own university when we were being oppressed by school administrators, we fought back intellectually & physically, we identified their collaborators among students and lecturers, we fought them too.

There are many indigent Councilors, LG Chairmen, Members of State Assemblies, Members of House of Reps, Senators, and State Governors (not including commissioners and political appointees to state owned enterprises and agencies) that are being funded by Federal allocations in your place of origin. Mobilize your people to demand accountability from them. If you succeed, then you would have gotten more than enough resources to secede as whatever nation you so wish.

We cannot absolve ourselves of any blame as long as we continue to sit back and just complain. The political class is using us against each other.

FYI: If Nigeria breaks apart today it will create better sociopolitical & economic opportunities for me. As a Nigerian who lives outside of Nigeria, do you know how reliving it will be for me not to bear the stigma of being Nigerian due to the excesses of members of certain tribes?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Johnsghana(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
mindtricks:

A lot of wisdom though, let it not amaze you to learn that our politicians have already taken the madness to a whole new level, the next level - brazenly forcing their way to power with guns (you dare not argue with a man with a gun), recent Kogi guber election where very unpopular Bello still "won" is a good example.

If we are scared of guns, then we are not ready to pay the price for better lives. Secession is not going to be free too. We know their houses, their families, their supporters, their offices, etc. We known who where to make these demands.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) by Johnsghana(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
mindtricks:

Please if you are scared of guns, you are not ready to pay the price for what you want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.