Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement (35235 Views)

Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement by Iamfisherman1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
for your stock fish at wholesale prices am here for you, contact iamchimannaekwe@gmail.com we deliver anywhere within Nigeria
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement by Nasham123: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
My brother if you kill yourself because of any nigerian politician na you know o. cus all of them na same same

meanwhile you can get these products at affordable price.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement by rilikalid(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
I can see that a lot of you commenting on this thread did not read Tinubu statement hence, you are blindly supporting this FFK that is neither Yoruba nor ipob. I took my time to digest the more anticipated statement of Mr Tinubu and I have not seen a place where he defended the federal government against Amotekun. All he clamour for is a round table dialague between the southwest governors and the federal government on the best way they can come to term so that the operation can move forward.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement by raumdeuter: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Exodora:
How many times have you prostrate to greet your father and all other elderly people in your community . Ewu Gambia
I prostrate to greet my father everytime I see him unlike you that kick your father and elders.

It's no surprise since you c9me from the region where they wake up their fathers from bed with sliding tackles

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement by oyatz(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Destiny is the plan your are meant to implement.

God has good plans for everybody. You work and pray to be able to fully implement the plan.

You don't pray that God should grant you another person's destiny

mamaafrik:
i guess you pray for his Destiny abi,may God grant you his exact destiny
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement by oyatz(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Go and look for your mates to play with.

This political discussion is higher than your level of intelligence.

orisa37:
Oyatz, please keep quiet when you know nothing.

TINUBU, SEUN, FALANA, FANI-KAYODE, BUHARI ETCETERA ARE KID- POLITICIANS COMPARED TO SEGUN AWOLOWO.

FULANIS OF BELLO BELLO BELLO AND ALIMI KILLED AFONJA OF ILORIN.

TAFAWA/AHMAD BELLO BOTH FULANIS HIRED DANFO BUS THAT HIT, KILLED SEGUN AND RUN.

FULANI KIDNAPPERS OF FALAE HAD KILLED HIS SON BEFORE THEY CAME FOR HIM.

FULANI HERDSMEN KILLED FASHORATI'S DAUGHTER.

TWICE TWO BATCHES OF 200 EACH OF FULANI INVADERS HAVE HIT ONDO STATE WANTING TOO REEK HAVOC AND TWICE THEY HAVE BEEN CHASED AWAY..

BUHARI HIMSELF CONFESSES THAT FULANIS ARE INVADERS FROM THE SAHEL REGION.

SO STOP SILLY CRITICISM.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
BAT RESPONSE SHOWS THAT INDEED HE IS NURSING THE PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION.BUT WE PREFER PYO.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement by Exodora: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
raumdeuter:

I prostrate to greet my father everytime I see him unlike you that kick your father and elders.

It's no surprise since you c9me from the region where they wake up their fathers from bed with sliding tackles
Who do we ask now.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement by Legendguru: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Since femi has been jobless he now talks too much for a living for the past 6 years
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement by calabardick(m): 3:39am On Jan 24, 2020
Racoon:
Fani Kayode can be uncouth but he is always point blank.
Bola Tinubu is a double faced hypocrite.You see how all the core northern leaders & elites in & out of govt are voicing their opinion on the Amotekun issue without any fear?

Tinubu is a son of an harlot that was pregnated by a police man, what did you expect from such blood combination?
Housegirl-harlot x police = ?
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement by McPizzle(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2020
mamaafrik:
you are really ignorant,can you swear with ur Testicle that he can win 50℅vote in the SW

Obviously, the workings of politics is a mystery to you. I thought perhaps you'd give reasons why he won't win 50% of the SW votes, if your ramblings are informed by the tantrums thrown by FFK and Afenifere, you are in for a real surprise..
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement by mamaafrik(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
McPizzle:

Obviously, the workings of politics is a mystery to you. I thought perhaps you'd give reasons why he won't win 50% of the SW votes, if your ramblings are informed by the tantrums thrown by FFK and Afenifere, you are in for a real surprise..
people don't like him naani,do yoyr random sample around church,family place of work and let's see what you have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five People Shot Dead As Imo Boils Again / Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt / South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.