Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” (104039 Views)

"Twinning” — Toyin Abraham, Stepdaughter Temitope Step Out In Matching Outfits / Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope / Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by KingSBB: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2020
Nollywood actress Temitope Osoba who is pretty prominent in the indigeneous part of Nollywood, Yoruba, revealed she once had sex in the car and on the beach.

During an exclusive interview with Broadway Tv, The actress revealed the weirdest place she as ever had sex is in the car on the beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NIsBt2xwlU

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Mateen1000: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Stop lying, it’s not ONCE

321 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2020
Okay. I once had Sex on top an Okada. grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by judgementyard(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2020
So?

10 Likes

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by BetterKola: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Slawormir: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Who cares

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
You once?

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by KingSatan: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
AND SO WHAT!!! shocked

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GENERATION?

WHY SO MUCH EMPHASIS ON SEXUAL INTERCOURSE?

EVERYONE SEEM TO HAVE GONE BONKERS.

NIGERIA'S POPULATION IS SKYROCKETING.

UNEMPLOYMENT IS ON THE HIGH.

WE KEEP ON BORROWING TO RUN THE NATION.

OUR DEBT PROFILE HAS NEVER BEEN SO BAD AS IT IA RIGHT NOW.

HEALTHCARE IS ONE OF THE WORSE IN THE WORLD.

BASIC AMENITIES ARE STILL A RIDDLE YET TO BE SOLVED.

ANSARU TERRORISTS, A FACTION OF ALQAEEDA HAS RESUMED OPERATIONS IN NIGERIA. THEY KILLED THE UNIMAID STUDENT.

ISIS, ALSO KNOWN AS ISWAP IN NIGERIA HAS BEEN KILLING, BOMBING AND KIDNAPPING PEOPLE.

KIDNAPPING, ARMED ROBBERY, OCCULTISM, INTER COMMUNAL CRISES, FULANI - HERDERS CLASHES ETC

ALL THESE PROBLEMS RAVAGING THE COUNTRY, YET THE YOUTHS FEEL COMFORTABLE DISCUSSING SEX ALL THE TIME.

General Muhammadu Buhari was not wrong afterral.

I FEAR FOR THE FUTURE.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by KINGwax007(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
E no concern me, but...

5 Likes

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Justinlean02(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
As Op and Mob useless reach with the unknown lady make I use style drop this here and further on other posts to come...

There's one obvious truth about Nigeria politics and the master mind or let's say well crafted game plan by the British to the Northerners before handing over power to them pro Independence that is, "instigate hate between the two most peaceful tribe" chose one as you wish and watch them bicker while you ripe them apart. This situation is always a win for the West or y'all think they're blind to the ills and atrocities going on in Nigeria
It's obvious the North has this natural hate with the Igbo but the hate between the Igbos and Yoruba is becoming annoying here on Nairaland. As intelligent and smart as they both claim they've refused to open their eyes to the real problem facing the Nation 'The North'. The North, these folks are the most intelligent politicians there is in Nigeria but they are lacking in some vital areas which breads progression and advancement due to their religion affiliations. No offence as I'm not trying to sound tribalistic here, The North are the real problem of Nigeria as they've dragged this nation backwards with their religious fanaticism and backwardness. They've refused to advance... Well make I drop here una know the rest, I no be preacher but make our conscience guide us all

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by taiyesoul(f): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dakun gbenu buruku soun. Is that your lifetime achievement?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by toxxnoni(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by amrachii3: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by mindful01: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
How does this stop Liverpool from winning the league?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Zombiekiller010: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
And so what?

How is she an actress? Hoe many play has she written and how many films had she directed
What's her stage name maybe it looks familiar, oh
Maybe she is one of upcoming Instagram actress

6 Likes

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by ademidedavid(f): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
All these celebrities have in their empty brain is sex...... How will this rubbish help Nigerian youth?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by geosuzzy(f): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
It's part of the training
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by pointstores(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Madness
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Baileyz101(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Those ones who look innocent among them have the biggest skeleton in their cupboards.

Let my Oga Slawomir conclude ur case. I leave u in his hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by IMASTEX: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hope he wasn't a 2 minutes man. Aka commissioner, indomie ambassador, etc.

Premature expulsion, weak attention, low libido, delays in getting ready for more action can spoil your pleasure time with madam. Get total correction with natural fruits. CLICK HERE

1 Like

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by winkmart: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mumu celebrity
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by sandland: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
We should fry beans
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Queenserah26(f): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Whatever rocks your boat babe sad

1 Like

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by princemillla(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
This one Na olosho now

1 Like

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by queenolofofo(f): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mrs Animashaun,Won't say anything than you are a disgrace.

4 Likes

Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by mindful01: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
There's one werey above the guy above me
Re: Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” by Enemyofpeace: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
See better achievements. Bola146 I is busy forming choir girl osi kiri mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.