Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation (69900 Views)

Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / Cameroonian Sisters With Permanently ‘Windswept’ Legs Get Amazing Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Passionate888: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
Chai
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by saintol(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
Body heals in time.
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by nwamabo247(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
GLOry to GOD for her life

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Ladycewhy(f): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
No scars nor blemish ,I would really love to know what products she used, been dreaming about having a chemical face peel .
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Looking kinky, photos are liars though

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by bonnyhope: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
God saved her and this is what she had to show for it..indecency at her age
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Riele(f): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladycewhy:
No scars nor blemish ,I would really love to know what products she used, been dreaming about having a chemical face peel .

You're a burn victim ?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Bombastically00(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladycewhy:
What for U are cute no matter how ugly u are...
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Omoboricash(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
hope4nigeria:
1minute man you are,
What class or how old were you in 1992

Well thank God I'm 1 minute man with kids
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by 2shure: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Must they bleach
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by splendour7(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Her Bwest Wasn't Burnt Anyway!
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by ClassicMan202(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
chigoziri2403:
This lady cheated death, and all people are seeing are her bossoms
Smh undecidedThis lady cheated death, and all people are seeing are her bossoms
Smh

They are seeing what she is showing

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by poik(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
oluwafemme129:
Lady who got burnt during a gas explosion has shared photos of her transformation to celebrate her birthday.

Yinka Matthews suffered the burn on June 8, 2013, when a gas cylinder in her kitchen exploded when she was trying to cook.

Her body was badly burned during the explosion and she was in a coma for 2 days. When she regained consciousness, she contemplated suicide and begged the doctor to inject her with a substance that'll kill her.

Today, she's well and her skin shows no signs of the burns she once suffered.

Sharing photos of what she looked like lying on her hospital bed shortly after the gas explosion and other photos of what she looks like now, she wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7nqeDsHy8D/?igshid=j3n9ec0yyjga

So God passed you through all of this and the best form of gratitude is to begin to expose your breasts all over again abi?
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by ecclize: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
the b**bs survive the disaster...
what a way to Thank God...
it will be better if she thank the doctors and not God
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Ladycewhy(f): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Riele:

You're a burn victim ?
lol, no o. I was watching a chemical peel video for cosmetic surgery , just fancy it .
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by blazepascal(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
tstx:
Beautiful..

Doctor do the hard work but here she is giving thanks to God without mentioning the doctors name..

Nigerians and ungratefulness
it is God who heals
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nairaland is the worst place to seek for advice. Most people here re love lost or frustrated
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by mildflame: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
ursullalinda:
Thank God for her life.....But she for cover up small in appreciation to her maker

Exactly..... The pics is too sexy

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Cutehector(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
LadyBeee:
Nairaland is the worst place to seek for advice. Most people here re love lost or frustrated
I concur.
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by mildflame: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
ClassicMan202:

They are seeing what she is showing
. She is showing her boobies n de want us to see her teeth

1 Like

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Riele(f): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, no o. I was watching a chemical peel video for cosmetic surgery , just fancy it .

Oh okay .

Thought you were a victim
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by femi4: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Breast is indeed a distraction. The message of the thread is lost along the line
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
chigoziri2403:
This lady cheated death, and all people are seeing are her bossoms
Smh undecidedThis lady cheated death, and all people are seeing are her bossoms
Smh

People are seeing what she want people to see. So don't spoil her market, she is selling the wares in her body.
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by Tonyspecial(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by iso604: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
They are sleeping on duties
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by nazablossom(f): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
And you want to thank God by being half naked

I celebrate with you sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.