Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation (69901 Views)

Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / Cameroonian Sisters With Permanently ‘Windswept’ Legs Get Amazing Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by blazepascal(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Chartey:

Please remember this when you lose your relative so that you blame God instead blaming the doctors.
first of all i 'll never lose any of my relative ijn amen secondly something are meant to happen like that
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by ayo2008: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Bros, if it was a man sharing his after burn recovery pics n he is wearing boxers n is bare chested would women be complaining about seductive dressing?

Grow up please. Live your life n allow another person to live theirs.

Grow up? I laugh
It is you that need to grow up and accept Jesus Christ..
Your conclusion is born out of your youthful nature I understand.... A wise word like this is bitter and sounds foolish but for the wise, they learn !
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by livebullet(m): 5:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Does the gratitude to God warrant exposure of her flat breasts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.