Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How To NEVER Fall Prey To Fraudulent Car Dealers And Problematic Cars. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To NEVER Fall Prey To Fraudulent Car Dealers And Problematic Cars. (4011 Views)

The Problematic Peugeot 307 / Car Dealers Besiege Customs Office With Vehicle Documents / We Fix Your Sturborn And Problematic Vehicles Easily In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To NEVER Fall Prey To Fraudulent Car Dealers And Problematic Cars. by promotervickky(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2020
Yolo
Re: How To NEVER Fall Prey To Fraudulent Car Dealers And Problematic Cars. by promotervickky(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
We tend to share it here, but want to build a strong knowledge with people about cars. Get this free book and share your view here.

Those who has gotten the book please share your thoughts.
Re: How To NEVER Fall Prey To Fraudulent Car Dealers And Problematic Cars. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nigerians na wa for una o. The guy dry promote book since una dey complain. As soon as he drop am free na FIAM! everybody lock up.
Bro nice one. Very informative
Re: How To NEVER Fall Prey To Fraudulent Car Dealers And Problematic Cars. by promotervickky(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
crownedrookie:
Nigerians na wa for una o. The guy dry promote book since una dey complain. As soon as he drop am free na FIAM! everybody lock up.
Bro nice one. Very informative

My brother i appreciate you! You really understand
Re: How To NEVER Fall Prey To Fraudulent Car Dealers And Problematic Cars. by excanny: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ladylite:
Cars45 A lesson I will never forget
What happened?
Re: How To NEVER Fall Prey To Fraudulent Car Dealers And Problematic Cars. by promotervickky(m): 1:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's / Consequences Of Failed Catalytic Converters / My Car Drags And Makes A High Sound Before Gear Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.