Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,871 members, 7,844,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair (652 Views)

This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / "I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by nlPoster: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
If a prostitute is good enough to sleep with then she's also good enough for you to marry.

Not complicated at all.
Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by Enwhen(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
nlPoster:
If a prostitute is good enough to sleep with then she's also good enough for you to marry.

Not complicated at all.

Are u one ??

Abi ashawo tell u say she wants marry ??....girls wey dey find money...some of them self get husband for house... U should have guys not to patronise them, so that ashawo go think of better thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by bukatyne(f): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
I do not know about marriage however, I find it hilarious when a man who sleeps with prostitutes think he is better than them. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by Winneygirl(f): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Every body should marry anyone they want to marry joor.
Chaste women marry prostitute men all the time.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by donstan18: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
A woman without her Hymen intact is not qualified to get married.
Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by nlPoster: 12:18am On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

Am I one ??

Abi ashawo tell me say she wants marry ??....girls wey dey find money...... I should have guys not to patronise them, so that ashawo go think of better thing to do.

So you patronize prostitutes but cant marry them?

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by OlawaleBammie: 12:51am On Jan 25, 2020
nlPoster:

So you patronize prostitutes but cant marry them?

were u told to voice for them?? Like Ayam not understanding
Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by crackkhaus: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2020
This suggestion from the OP while seemingly coming from a logical standpoint, is probably the most shallow logical reasoning I've come across this year, for the following reasons:

1. The OP assumes that 'being good enough to sleep with' implies being good enough for marriage.

2. The OP assumes sex is what married couples will spend their entire time doing in marriage.

3. The OP assumes prostitution is a life situation and not a career in many cases.

4. The OP assumes prostitutes don't already have serious committed relationships outside, despite, and before the job.
Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by nlPoster: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2020
I didn't ask for an epistle.

If you patronize prostitutes, marry them.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by crackkhaus: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2020
I didn't ask for a response.

If you have mental problems, see a psychiatrist.

That's all.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by nlPoster: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:
I am an attention seeker

I have mental problems, I need to get help

That's all.

Any mental health professional can handle your problem, you people should stop obsessing over psychiatrist.

Dont quote me again please.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by crackkhaus: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2020
nlPoster:

Any mental health professional can handle my problem, I really should stop this psychological infection of creating multiple topics everyday where I'm doing nothing but talking to myself.

I'll try not talk to myself for the next 24hrs..

There you go cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by nlPoster: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

There I go cool

What part of dont quote me is difficult for you?
Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by nlPoster: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:
Any mental health professional can handle my problem, I really should stop this psychological infection of creating multiple posts everyday where I'm doing nothing but talking to myself.

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by crackkhaus: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2020
nlPoster:

What part of dont quote me is difficult for you?
What part of don't respond is difficult for you?

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by crackkhaus: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2020
nlPoster:

Any mental health professional can handle my problem, I really should stop this psychological infection of creating multiple topics everyday where I'm doing nothing but talking to myself.

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by nlPoster: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

What part of don't respond is difficult for you?

You have the problem of fixating on people's posts which you've been told not to do severally, but for some reason you find it difficult to respect other people's space.

Try to have other interests so you can change your image.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by nlPoster: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:
Any mental health professional can handle my problem, I really should stop this psychological infection of creating multiple posts everyday where I'm doing nothing but talking to myself.

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by crackkhaus: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2020
nlPoster:

I have the problem of creating meaningless topics where I'm having conversations with myself and I've been told not to do this severally, but for some reason I find it difficult keeping my sanity in check.

I'll try to have other interests so I can change my image.
There you go cool
Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by crackkhaus: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2020
nlPoster:

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by ImaIma1(f): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2020
How a sane man sleeps with a prostitute still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by nlPoster: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2020
You can see the one who the topic seems to be personal for, jumping everywhere on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Should Marry Them, It's Only Fair by crackkhaus: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
You can see the one who started the thread, still jumping around hoping to convince her clients to propose marriage to her.

(1) (Reply)

Wondering Why No Woman Responded On The Wayward Lady's Thread / Breathable Reusable Face-mask / I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.