Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters (3529 Views)

Naira Redesign: Angry Protesters In Sango, Ogun State Block Roads / New Naira: Angry Protesters Destroy Banks In Benin City, Edo State (photos) / Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by Youmustlaugh1: 1:53am On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by mumumugu(m): 3:02am On Jan 25, 2020
politics vs religion..who go wib
Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by Bighead9: 4:24am On Jan 25, 2020
Reverend father Mbaka is a Legend and the only true man of God, from the East.

All his haters should go and die grin grin grin grin

Una go wail tire. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by allthingsgood: 4:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Stupid jobless riffraffs. All of you fools will be dead before a strand of mbaka's hair will fall. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by Staro: 4:43am On Jan 25, 2020

Hope Uzodinma himself had leaked the judgement to Fr Mbaka.

Mbaka was only contracted to water the ground and prepare the people's minds
by making the judgement seems divine.

Threatening Mbaka is of no use

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by Katier00(f): 4:58am On Jan 25, 2020
Funny enough you can't even go close to him

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by BuhariAdvocate: 5:00am On Jan 25, 2020
I'm not surprised that is how Nnamdi kanu killed a man of God that refused to pay for kanu terrorist organization.

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 25, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
I'm not surprised that is how Nnamdi kanu killed a man of God that refused to pay for kanu terrorist organization.

You saw protesters threatening Mbaka.

How Nnamdi KANU came into the picture for you can only be alluded to utter delusion and hatred.

SMH.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by money121(m): 5:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Lobatan
Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by BuhariAdvocate: 5:41am On Jan 25, 2020
The protesters are ipob sent by Nnamdi kanu to murder Mbaka.
Awol1:

You saw protesters threatening Mbaka.

How Nnamdi KANU came into the picture for you can only be alluded to utter delusion and hatred.

SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 6:07am On Jan 25, 2020
Bighead9:
Reverend father Mbaka is a Legend and the only true man of God, from the EAST grin grin
What about Nnamdi Kanu? grin
Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by Sokosuji: 6:14am On Jan 25, 2020
Enugu boys..! grin
Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 6:16am On Jan 25, 2020
Katier00:
Funny enough you can't even go close to him
you don't really need to get close to a man before you have an influence over him...

Look at the case of JF Kennedy and the sniper. Talkless of Nigeria where ordinary 2000 Naira or less can buy you an army thugs and jobless youth do your hatch job.

But after all said and done, I will still maintain my stand that "Mbaka has never been a prophet nor will he ever be a prophet. Mbaka is just a guyman trying to catch on the trend.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Mbaka Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by helinues: 6:37am On Jan 25, 2020
If you asked them exactly what his sins are, they wont have anything reasonable things to point out to.

Politics and Religions doing legbelegbe

1 Like

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by ursullalinda(f): 6:57am On Jan 25, 2020
Staro:

Exactly my submission too.....the whole thing was arranged.....and alot of Imolites are Catholics.....so touch not my anointed played out

1 Like

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by helinues: 6:59am On Jan 25, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
The protesters are ipob sent by Nnamdi kanu to murder Mbaka.

Haba, stop making ridiculous claims online...
Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by Niaja4real(m): 7:11am On Jan 25, 2020
Bighead9:
Reverend father Mbaka is a Legend and the only true man of God, from the East.

All his haters should go and die grin grin grin grin

Una go wail tire. grin grin
U mean the political priest
Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by Vikingbowl: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2020
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10940982_tdesign_jpeg458a7d3cf1a128a8aaad4c36621196d7

CALLS OR WHATSAPP US
Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by BuhariAdvocate: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2020
What is the ridiculous claims you are talking about.
Did you read the press statement that kanu issued out regard the election? kanu action was inciting people
Against the man of God.
If you want to join wailers get their form instead of speaking with two voice.
helinues:

Haba, stop making ridiculous claims online...
Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by NewBalance: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2020
Staro:

Why didnt you tell the public about it as you are now if you knew the information then?

GUESS WORK.

#WuruwuruToTheAnswer.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by helinues: 8:49am On Jan 25, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
What is the ridiculous claims you are talking about.
Did you read the press statement that kanu issued out regard the election? kanu action was inciting people
Against the man of God.
If you want to join wailers get their form instead of speaking with two voice.

Toh

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by Bighead9: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Niaja4real:

U mean the political priest

cool

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by Bighead9: 8:53am On Jan 25, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
What about Nnamdi Kanu? grin

That one na Terrorist and a coward. That's why his followers are also like him (cowards). grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2020
Bighead9:

That one na Terrorist and a coward. That's why his followers are also like him (cowards). grin grin grin
a whole Nnamdi the Jew?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by doggedfighter(f): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2020
We know the truth about that phony prophecy
Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by movingclouds(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
The day I stopped believing all prophecies was the day someone connived with a prophetess..The prophetess told me I was smoking weed eventhough I'd never even tasted how highness felt like, then she gave me some harsh prayers. Not all prophets are true, some work with men and not God.
Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by doctokwus: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Staro:

This is a very plausible theory.
But what deal did Uzodinma have with those pple for them to have delivered such a very corrupt judgement?
Hopefully with passage of time,all shall be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka If We Come Looking For You Again, You Are Dead - Angry Protesters by danvon(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
movingclouds:
The day I stopped believing all prophecies was the day someone connived with a prophetess..The prophetess told me I was smoking weed eventhough I'd never even tasted how highness felt like, then she gave me some harsh prayers. Not all prophets are true, some all work with men and not God.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk / You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos / Oyo Chief Dies Of Gunshot Wounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.