Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Who Is Worth Celebrating Among These Governors ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Worth Celebrating Among These Governors ? (447 Views)

Say One Word About These Governors: Wike, Akeredolu & Ortom / What do these Governors want? / "Don't Vote For These Governors," Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Worth Celebrating Among These Governors ? by Magicians: 5:05am On Jan 25, 2020
Our brother from the East have been celebrating the government house by Ebonyi governor like it's the best project from governors in Nigeria but am moved to ask if this is all a governor not taking kickbacks in dollars can do how come a governor taking several kick back is able to execute beta n more meaningful project ?

I realized every problem afflicting Igbo land is attributed to Tinubu this is the reason I opened the thread for sound n not bigoted mind to comment so we can tell the foolish governor that looted the wealth n glory of their state with rubbish n pathetic project to show the citizen of such state always being the one making the loudest noise complaining about Governor like Ganduje Sanwo n Co that have proven to be trillion times beta than the failure they celebrate.

With the above observations I like to ask who should really be tongue lashed daily among the two corrupted governors and why does a section of the country praise failures like Ikpeazu Umahi Ugwuayi Ekeweremadu Abaribi while those performing beta n stealing less are cursed n insulted daily on NL.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Won’t Last More Than 5 Years – Femi Fani Kayode / *sacrificing Merit For Ethno-religious Sentiments, I Weep For My Country / Poor Nigerians Not Benefiting From Palliatives, It Is Highly Political – Junaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.