Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Rerun: Akpabio’s Kinsman Carts Away Materials, Abducts INEC Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Akpabio’s Kinsman Carts Away Materials, Abducts INEC Officials (931 Views)

DSS Raids Headquarters Of EFCC, Carts Away Sensitive Documents- SaharaReporters / Confusion As Thief Carts Away $75,000 At APC Headquarters / Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rerun: Akpabio’s Kinsman Carts Away Materials, Abducts INEC Officials by Adverts247: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2020
Reports from the field in the court ordered re- run election for the AKwa Ibom North West Senatorial District taking place only in Essien Udim Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, today has it that the Minister of NIger Delta Affairs Godswil Akpabio has again unleashed violence in the area. aided by his cousin, Superintendent of Police Idorenyin Akpabio.

Giving updates on the election, the acting Secretary of Akwa Ibom State Movement, AILM, a socio-political organization in the state, Solomon Abasiekong Esq, said the entire Akwa Ibom people are disappointed by the minister's actions.

He reminded Akpabio that election is not war but a contest of two brothers seeking to serve the masses.

He disclosed that armed thugs wielding guns and other dangerous weapons stormed Units 5 and 8 respectively in Ward 11, and carted away voting materials and abducted the INEC officials at the unit.

Abasiekong said, the thugs led by Akpabio’s cousin, shot indiscriminately into the air and seized all the materials.

“The INEC officials were manhandled and abducted. As I speak, I don’t know where they are. It is very sad why Akpabio will do this to his people and the innocent INEC officials who are only here to do their job”, he said.

He called on the international community to take note of what Akpabio is doing with his cohorts.

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: Rerun: Akpabio’s Kinsman Carts Away Materials, Abducts INEC Officials by greatdreamer(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2020
Adverts247:
Reports from the field in the court ordered re- run election for the AKwa Ibom North West Senatorial District taking place only in Essien Udim Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, today has it that the Minister of NIger Delta Affairs Godswil Akpabio has again unleashed violence in the area. aided by his cousin, Superintendent of Police Idorenyin Akpabio.

Giving updates on the election, the acting Secretary of Akwa Ibom State Movement, AILM, a socio-political organization in the state, Solomon Abasiekong Esq, said the entire Akwa Ibom people are disappointed by the minister's actions.

He reminded Akpabio that election is not war but a contest of two brothers seeking to serve the masses.

He disclosed that armed thugs wielding guns and other dangerous weapons stormed Units 5 and 8 respectively in Ward 11, and carted away voting materials and abducted the INEC officials at the unit.

Abasiekong said, the thugs led by Akpabio’s cousin, shot indiscriminately into the air and seized all the materials.

“The INEC officials were manhandled and abducted. As I speak, I don’t know where they are. It is very sad why Akpabio will do this to his people and the innocent INEC officials who are only here to do their job”, he said.

He called on the international community to take note of what Akpabio is doing with his cohorts.

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Warsaw against your own people? Akpabio be wise, no all battles worth fighting
Re: Rerun: Akpabio’s Kinsman Carts Away Materials, Abducts INEC Officials by whemmytopsy(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2020
I will comment when this reaches fp.
Re: Rerun: Akpabio’s Kinsman Carts Away Materials, Abducts INEC Officials by Citytrend: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2020
And what where you expecting?

A Free and fair election?

Well, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Re: Rerun: Akpabio’s Kinsman Carts Away Materials, Abducts INEC Officials by Tozilly(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2020
If true, to what end? in an election he knew quite well he wud loose no matter how hard he tries in terms of padding and inflation of votes. Really, Nigeria needs to b recolonised. We r not ripe for
independence.
Re: Rerun: Akpabio’s Kinsman Carts Away Materials, Abducts INEC Officials by Cletus77(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
APC has withdrawn, why is Akpabio wasting his time?

Abi they want to award votes to one unknown party like they did in Rivers gov guber?

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Akpabio’s Kinsman Carts Away Materials, Abducts INEC Officials by ursullalinda(f): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
I thought he withdrew from the rerun....I don't understand
Re: Rerun: Akpabio’s Kinsman Carts Away Materials, Abducts INEC Officials by yarimo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
So no pictures and videos? undecided

(1) (Reply)

AIG Leye Oyebade Redeployed And Replaced By A Northerner / 'She Was The Wife Of My Dream' - Timi Alaibe Remembers His Late Wife, Alaere / CBN Lists Companies Allowed To Import Milk To Nigeria (Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.