Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit (39328 Views)

Breaking News: New UK Immigration Roles Announced After Brexit / Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 / British MPs Vote Against Brexit Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by brashear: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2020

However, Boris Johnson is reportedly preparing to allow the Huawei deal to go ahead despite the threats, amid a widespread belief in Europe that Trump's warnings are a "bluff".
Asked last week whether he would allow the Huawei deal to go ahead, Johnson told the BBC that "the British public deserves access to the best possible technology."
He added: "If people oppose one brand or another they have to tell us what's the alternative?"

"Johnson last week joined with other European leaders in signing a letter endorsing the current deal, which they see as the best chance of bringing Iran back into the fold and preventing a potentially devastating conflict with the US."

If you know, you know.
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by Xisnin(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
who told you? go and ask nigel farage.
We all have a brain for a reason.
You don't need to ask a fringe leader his views on issues before you can form yours.
At least, you are literate and can comprehend written words.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by Realtalk20: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Brilliant move by Trump

Gotta say ,I am impressed
He is truly a savvy business man

No hard feelings Boris , it's just business grin
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by ValCon888: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Asura:
what is this one saying. That China has 5g or is working on 6g network doesn't mean they have better technology than the US. Huwai buys most of it's technology components from the US and most of chinas techs are inferior. If you had said japan, i would have agreed with you but not china.
I don't want to argue with you sir. So lets agree to disagree.
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by tunary(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
No wonder they are after his impeachment
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by shogsman(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
ValCon888:
British people go hear am.
They will know who Trump is today.

As much as I hate to admit it, China is ruling the world on 5G technology. They have the highest number of 5G patents in the world and their technology is cheap. Furthermore, China is already working on 6G.

It will take the U.S. 5years to get to where China is on deployment alone.

For those who don't understand the post. Trump is threatening trade war with the UK if they agree to use China's 5G technology.
The way you people rally around trump like good little bitchez without thinking rationally is pathetic,you think UK is IRAN ahn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by DownChelsea(f): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Only a fool would think the UK cares about Trump

4 Likes

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by shogsman(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
If it's not pure studity,you want to threaten your former colonial masters and you think it's going to go easy peazy.the person that takes over from this guy is in for a hell of a ride.

1 Like

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by Thegamingorca(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
So because of 5G phones
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by shogsman(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mescana22:
Until he tweets that, then it's nothing serious, He will have to tweet severally to warn you first, am sure UK will not be stupid enough to dare sha.
Only an ignoramus will think united kingdom will succumb to a threat, I don't think y'all know how the Brit politicize.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by CSTR2: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
I said it before.
UK has isolated themselves. That is why they support Trump in every way.

And Trump is going to use them so hard they would cry.

Trump is a great leader. Boris Johnson is not.
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by Thegamingorca(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
justwise:

Can you tell me why you believed that?

I'm guessing he'll say brexit grin
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by jesmond3945: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Xisnin:

We all have a brain for a reason.
You don't need to ask a fringe leader his views on issues before you can form yours.
At least, you are literate and can comprehend written words.
shatap my friend. if you dont know anything you ask questions. who are the architects of the leave campaign and what do you think motivated them? you think is immigration that made them leave? mtcheww
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by Albert0011(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
shogsman:
If it's not pure studity,you want to threaten your former colonial masters and you think it's going to go easy peazy.the person that takes over from this guy is in for a hell of a ride.
Thank u my brother.. its like threatening ur mother that u will beat her.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by Blindersoff: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
CSTR2:
I said it before.
UK has isolated themselves. That is why they support Trump in every way.

And Trump is going to use them so hard they would cry.

[s]Trump is a great leader. Boris Johnson is not[/s].
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by CSTR2: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
seunfly:
Lure UK to leave EU by promising juicy deals if they leave and then turn around and force them to take back deals because they are no longer in a strong group. Purely divide and rules style.
The brits are not as smart as they think.

1 Like

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by IpobAntidote: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
[[s]quote author=englishmart post=86095324] Only a select few hate Trump. We real Americans love Trump. Trump is making our great America great again
Trump till Buhari leaves office.
[/quote][/s]

Rubbish, 52 to 55 percent of Americans HATE tRUMP including my humble self. Stop spreading fake news.
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by CSTR2: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mooreleak247:
This Trump will not just sit down one place. He'll be jumping from one matter to another. Now he's threatening their colonial master? Issokay!
Colonial master, you say?

The UK is under America's military and economic umbrella.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by winkmart: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
This man wants to die
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by atiku4President(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
englishmart:
Only a select few hate Trump. We real Americans love Trump. Trump is making our great America great again
Exactly, if not Trump who knows what Buhari and his people would have done with other Nigerians?
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by efighter: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
seunfly:
Lure UK to leave EU by promising juicy deals if they leave and then turn around and force them to take bad deals because they are no longer in a strong group. Purely divide and rules style.

That's international politics. The more you look, the less you see. But this Trump is running the country like a business enterprise which only goal is Profits. But a country is not run that way because all countries need allies.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by bizhop01: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
I have no pity for UK
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by toplinetrtrend: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
seunfly:
Lure UK to leave EU by promising juicy deals if they leave and then turn around and force them to take bad deals because they are no longer in a strong group. Purely divide and rules style.

US never lured the UK to leave the EU. In fact, US tried to advice them against that decision.
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by seunfly: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by King2019(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Great Britain has it's ways of doing things...
America gat no say in it

1 Like

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by Ustec: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
seunfly:
Lure a whole UK,
So you have suddenly forgotten what their colonial master did to Niger Area region

1 Like

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by Abdul8quite(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Donald Trump is a crazy man, and therefore incapacitated. He deserved to be impeached.

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by TechCapon(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
largehead:
Just like Donald Trump, I am done being good.
me too
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by Xisnin(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
shatap my friend. if you dont know anything you ask questions. who are the architects of the leave campaign and what do you think motivated them? you think is immigration that made them leave? mtcheww
You are too dumb to reason with.
Go play with your mates.
Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by hopexter(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
englishmart:
Only a select few hate Trump. We real Americans love Trump. Trump is making our great America great again

Take this your unwanted comment to a US forum undecided

1 Like

Re: Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Trump no dey hear sorry. If there is a weakness, he will exploit it. That is the forward thinking capitalist mentality. He didn't make his billions by being as foolish as they try to paint him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) / US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg / UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.