Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection (33960 Views)

UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) / Lassa Fever Kills 2 Doctors In Ebonyi State (Photos) / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Is it ur die?

3 Likes

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by opobo4real: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kai!!!which kind thin be dis garri wey be say we drink even dey pick rat shit commot inside an nothing happen.abegyyyyyy pack well oga dokita shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by micflo28(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
You can close the border

Raise VAT

Stop Amotekun

Take our Supreme court

Behead our CAN president...

But you can never stop us from drinking Garri

4 Likes

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
If the lassa fever enter the garri, pour water inside and throw away the first water, pour again and throw away, then pour again... Eat your garri with serious milk and kulikuli..

Bye

3 Likes

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Hyperchi(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Emily22:
Lol

I just finish one bowl of garri with cold pure water and fresh groundnut...

All the rats wey dey my house na hygienic rats...

So no worry....

Guy which one be fresh groundnut, just like saying new garri and clean pure water
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by solsticey2k3(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
It’s like telling us not to breathe
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Cutehector:
If the lassa fever enter the garri, pour water inside and throw away the first water, pour again and throw away, then pour again... Eat your garri with serious milk and kulikuli..

Bye
wish there was a button that allows one to block a nairalander from quoting another nairalander, so that we limit the number of mad people we interact with on nairaland.......never I must quote u
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by bluefilm: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
nepapole:
Lol... Not drinking garri will kill me faster than lassa fever.. Hian!

You are not serious.

So you haven't seen where it is written in the bible that man shall not live by drinking garri alone?

Anyway sha, na your life so you fit do wetin you like with am but abeg make you no go infect pesin wey fit infect pesin wey fit infect pesin wey fit infect me, abeg.

Na im be my own.

I neva reach to die, aswear.
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Cutehector(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Viciheaka:

wish there was a button that allows one to block a nairalander from quoting another nairalander, so that we limit the number of mad people we interact with on nairaland.......never I must quote u
so what is your point? Abi are you bored?
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by denjjy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
the only food in Nigerian that's easily affordable to the common man. how many Nigerian can afford the normal three square meal......the price of one bag of rice is synonymous to 20% of the minimum wage.
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Godi25(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Offpoint:
I can take anything from anybody, but one thing I can't take from anyone is trying to stop me from drinking garri...

I prefer World War III break out, than to stop drinking garri...
in fact it's better the earth is hit with an asteroid the size of earth moon than to stop garri.

If Lassa kill 100, lack of garri will kill millions.

Garri is bae
Garri is life
Garri is our right
One bottle of Origin 4 u
Garri is Life

2 Likes

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Boniee(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Garri wey b last ope 4 common man cry
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by ItooWorWor(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
As long as am concern Garri is my Tradition and no one I repeat no one can stop me from doing my Tradition

2 Likes

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Dididrumz(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
me i cannot ohhh
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by ItooWorWor(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
micflo28:
You can close the border
Raise VAT
Stop Amotekun
Take our Supreme court
Behead our CAN president...

But you can never stop us from drinking Garri
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by tityboi: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oh
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by chukwuibuipob: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
undecided lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry sad garrium sulphate grin cheesy tongue i just drink garri ,sugar,Gnut plus peakM,NI TIME.Sumthin must kill a man but non of us go die like bush meat
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Sacchi1162(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
In out class, our lecturer was giving us ways that lassa fever can be contacted and to be honest, we're just alive by the mercies of God
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by ItooWorWor(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Officialgarri's come see weytin one idiot they talk about you
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by johnaruson(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Fry the garri again, or re-heat the garri before drinking it. Temperature kills all virus.
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by mencer(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Half baked advice coming from this doctor.
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by MERCHANDISER: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
leosmaria:

please how true is this toothpaste stuff
u dey mind the mad man nwamaikpe cheesy
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Taiwx(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is all shade of wrong Garri our dear comforter ]o
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Emily22(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hyperchi:

Guy which one be fresh groundnut, just like saying new garri and clean pure water

Lol....u know say burnt groundnut dey......d fresh one na d one wey clean...good taste....solid for mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Bradiyung(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Bradiyung(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We have been drinking Garri even before Ojukwu thought of fighting a civil war.
We have always had rats run around our houses before Flora Shaw agreed to date Lord Lugard.
People have been dying from ailments even before the Israelites knew of a promise land.

So why should we bothered now?

Please drink garri if you can, especially if there is coconut and toothpaste nearby.

Because the fluoride in the toothpaste kills the Lassa virus and the oil in coconut creates a non-permeable layer on the stomach lining making it immune to attacks.

My people, I am a living testimony.
Ever since I started drinking garri with Aquafresh toothpaste, all sicknesses are scared of me.

LMAO MAD OH �

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by seniormallam(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Once again our government has shown their uselessness......... Garri that you know people cannot stop, instead of telling them how safe to know drink Garri, you are telling them to stop...........
Pls note......once you buy your Garri, just re-fry it again and leave it to cool down, then look for a covered containers and store it very well.........enjoy your Garri

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Lastmankc(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahahahahaha walahi did ur statement off me diegringrin
Guy, you sure say you no take kwale weed? Because this your statement, I know understand the thing

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by unscripted(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Someone is planing against the structural unit of life...
Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
be like dem never see fresh garri, comes with a cup of powder milk, supported with ice cubes, clean water, and a plate of fried croaker fish.

una dey joke.

for this, I go drink garri now now angry

2 Likes

Re: Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Even when them say Ebola dy Bush meat and monkey and bat, people still dy kill them take cook beta egusi soup or groundnut soup kon eat am with eba.

Now u say a whole garri. The most popular food in Naija. Garri, our signature. Our own dear garri. How Dare u talk about garri like that? E be like say u no get respect o. That thing dy cost for other countries e be like gold. Very important something. Even some companies for naija Don rebrand am with sugar and milk seal am as already prepared garri. Na to just pour water.

Them beta find solution to the lasser fever now if not the lasser fever go kill all of us because garri soaking no fit stop.

Even now seff the garri Don dy hungry me e be like say na wetin I go eat go sleep.

Modified: I just bought my dinner; garri, peak milk, groundnut and sugar and just spent 5minutes mixing it. It's such a wonderful meal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Growing Menace Of Poison Among Friends At Beer Parlours / Catfish Is Not So Healthy - Bukola Adebayo / The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.