Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Am Maniacally Bewildered,overwhelmed And Flabbergasted--hon Patrick Obahiagbon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Maniacally Bewildered,overwhelmed And Flabbergasted--hon Patrick Obahiagbon (1078 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Maniacally Bewildered,overwhelmed And Flabbergasted--hon Patrick Obahiagbon by ty4real123: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
APC Senatorial Candidate, Patrick Obahiagbon Weighs In On The IMO State SC Judgement. - Hope For Nigeria

I am maniacally bewildered, overwhelmed and flabbergasted at the paraplegic crinkum crankum that has characterised the latest news about IMO state governorship election judgement , culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

The jiggery pokery of homo sapiens flaunting their incompetence as Supreme Court judges instead of achievements stemming from months of preparation and years of hard work is a veritable bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homo sapiens!

I said to my self: What an anathematous disdain of the citizenry! What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the country?

With this state of affairs, I dare say that the future of our dear nation is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrous terminus ad quemqueen inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, ice bergs and oxbow Lakes.
It is sardonic and lugubrious and SHOULD STOP.

Re: I Am Maniacally Bewildered,overwhelmed And Flabbergasted--hon Patrick Obahiagbon by donbachi(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nothing come out
Re: I Am Maniacally Bewildered,overwhelmed And Flabbergasted--hon Patrick Obahiagbon by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Bros nothing really come out ooh!
Re: I Am Maniacally Bewildered,overwhelmed And Flabbergasted--hon Patrick Obahiagbon by helinues: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Crinkum crankum grin grin

How can a man be talking to himself

1 Like

Re: I Am Maniacally Bewildered,overwhelmed And Flabbergasted--hon Patrick Obahiagbon by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
He is always maniacally bewildered...
Re: I Am Maniacally Bewildered,overwhelmed And Flabbergasted--hon Patrick Obahiagbon by slivertongue: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
another sycophant on loose
Re: I Am Maniacally Bewildered,overwhelmed And Flabbergasted--hon Patrick Obahiagbon by DaniDani(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
The man is a Wise man. By writing in this way, Fulani DSS will not arrest him because they won't understand what he said. Buhari and his Fulani cabals won't border themselves because ' kai, abiabon iza gramlian'
Re: I Am Maniacally Bewildered,overwhelmed And Flabbergasted--hon Patrick Obahiagbon by DaniDani(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
The man is a Wise man. By writing in this way, Fulani DSS will not arrest him because they won't understand what he said. Buhari and his Fulani cabals won't border themselves because ' kai, abiabon iza gramalian'
The man is a Wise man. By writing in this way, Fulani DSS will not arrest him because they won't understand what he said. Buhari and his Fulani cabals won't border themselves because ' kai, abiabon iza kramalian'

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: Is Oshiomole Doing APC More Harm Than Good? / How Nigeria Army Prove Their Unending Incompetence In Warri / Choose From Amaechi, Obi, Onu And Umahi For President- Igbo Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.