Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer (63503 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Inteltower: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

Mr man say you don’t know,
Me not answering things people should know at least from primary school is not my problem.
When they tag you all as third class citizens of this world you will call the realistic people fools.
everyone is not as dumb and unproductive as you

being assumptious is the least and worst kind of knowledge to be used by any intelligent human being
but ur comment says it all about ur shallow mind
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Inteltower:

being assumptious is the least and worst kind of knowledge to be used by any intelligent human being
It’s not my comment. It is what i already know about religious people from Nigeria.
The funny thing is that, I communicate with friends on whatsapp especially folks from different parts of the world as personal friends. USA, i mean pink abi orange folks (I don’t call them whites), French folks, South Africans, Asians and others but none is as shallow as Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Akinwaley11(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Am very sure Muslims can never do that.... just full of hatred..
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Inteltower:

I cannot even blame an idiot that is still quoting bible verses for global warming.

Imagine the type of low intellect of a person i am responding to

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Inteltower: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

Its not my comment. It is what i already know about religious people.
The funny thing is i have other religious folks from different parts of the world as personal friends but none is as shallow as Nigerians

there u are making too many errors

in science didn't they teach u when you generalize u stereotype and such statements are always 100% false.

u are the one shallow minded. if a little kid can take down a scholar; who are you that even the weakest Christian cannot oppose in his erroneous ways.
pride is blinding

western scholars will always say
"when you generalize, you tell general - lies"

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by vannessa7(f): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

There is almost nothing beautiful about Religion. apart from the continuous deceptions, Prejudice, Illusions, chaos, undevelopement and foolishness it brings

Let me explain this way.

The reason you believe so much in God is because, by default, the mentality of humans has been altered to believe there a supernatural being up somewhere. (Including myself born into a Christian home till i found redemption)

If you choose to stop being the ignorant person, you would take your time (even if years) to understand the whole theory about life and how humans created God because they had no explanations or understanding how the world evolved.

As a Geographer and anthropologist, i will not waste my time on religious mentions because it’s almost impossible to explain to people who have had a wrong perception and believe for a donkey years

Mr geographer well done o, I'm also a geographer sha up to masters level self and I know there is God with proof, you see some of us are privileged to see into the spirit realm right from infancy, I was a Christian for twenty years and now a Muslim though I wasn't trained in either religion from background, I have had too numerous revelations, visions, dreams and heard the spiritual to confirm there is God, I have seen hell, angels, rapture and predictions that are precision accurate both in Christianity and Islam, by the way hell, angels and rapture are in the quran and quran says Jesus is coming , I left Christianity for Islam after series of revelations and due to holiness issue, it is very difficult to maintain holiness in Christianity unlike Islam where you worship God directly without a go in between, although I didn't know then that holiness is in Islam neither could I believe it except I was sure of the revelations I had and how God talks to me, I'm talking about genuine Muslim not by mouth o, you better start exploring to confirm for yourself because it will be too disastrous to find out you were wrong after this life
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Inteltower: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:
I cannot even blame an idiot that is still quoting bible verses for global warming.

Imagine the type of low intellect of a person i am responding to

because all you can do is deny with gross ignorance
u are oblivious to ur default and need mercy

I respect unbelievers who have an open mind and independently raise questions to their doubt. they know they don't know all and will defend their skepticism if there are loop holes. they go back and reaccess their position

many renowned scientists that were atheist had an open mind & were deeper than u before they confirmed God's existence

I thought wisdom will tell if u see someone coming backing from a road u are taking you either enquire why or turn back and follow the person.

why then are u shallow minded ?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Amujale(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
gideonite98:
Christians have the highest level of religion tolerance and they mostly want peace.

Where in God's good planet did you get all that falsehood.

That is simply not true.

Firstly, most people who call themselves Christians arent they are probably all Paulians.

The only people that can half claim to be Christians are the Roman Catholic Church and the Church of England, the rest of are Paulians, Mormons, Latter Day Saints e.t.c

Any denomination of so-called Christians that uses the Christian bible as a means and basis of their faith is a Paulian.

Neither the Roman Catholic Church nor the Church of England soley make use of the Christian Bible as the basis of their faith or their fake Hellenistic religion.

The Roman Catholic church uses a document that predates their version of Christianity altogether, the concocted document is known as the 'Nicean Creed'. We're not going to get into the Church of England because they didnt manufacture the fake Hellenistic religion. All one really needs to know here is that around the 17th century, the Church of England broke away from the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church.

The most significant historical English document is the Magna Carta Libertatum.

Secondly, Christianity was manufactured in the fourth century as a weapon of mass destruction.

Christianity is a fake and malicious Eurocentric ideology.

Christianity and Peace should never be used in the same context other than those that are confessing the horrific attrocities that the Eurocentric warmongers partook all around the globe.

Christianity is the aftermath of an aggresive invasion.

Christianity is the aftermath of an aggresive occupation.

In all reality, Christianity is a fake religion, a Roman mockery of Greek Hellenistic concepts.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
vannessa7:

Mr geographer well done o, I'm also a geographer sha up to masters level self and I know there is God with proof, you see some of us are privileged to see into the spirit realm right from infancy, I was a Christian for twenty years and now a Muslim though I wasn't trained in either religion from background, I have had too numerous revelations, visions, dreams and heard the spiritual to confirm there is God, I have seen hell, angels, rapture and predictions that are precision accurate both in Christianity and Islam, by the way hell, angels and rapture are in the quran and quran says Jesus is coming , I left Christianity for Islam after series of revelations and due to holiness issue, it is very difficult to maintain holiness in Christianity unlike Islam where you worship God directly without a go in between, although I didn't know then that holiness is in Islam neither could I believe it except I was sure of the revelations I had and how God talks to me, I'm talking about genuine Muslim not by mouth o, you better start exploring to confirm for yourself because it will be too disastrous to find out you were wrong after this life
You are a geographer from which nonsense Nigerian university? Who gave you rights to be called a Geographer when you can’t even study hard to find the realistic nature of your environment other than the foolish things about religion you were taught.

Where did you even get your masters from

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
vannessa7:

In all the nonsense you wrote, i want you to tell me the proof you have

As for finding out being right or wrong, i am already sure we humans are like animals. When we die, everything has ended so dont try to convince me with foolish talks
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Amujale(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
gideonite98:

"Islam is a religion of peace"

Precisely, that is clearly the biggest falsehood in the history of religion.

How can anyone seriously claim that an ideology that originates out of warmongery and peddles concepts and rhetoric that incites warmongery to then be calling itself religion of peace?

The Arabian fundamentalist that chose the term 'Islam' as the new name of their Muhammadian movement, were worst than ordinary liars, they were liars and fakers.

Islam is a fake religion that was manufactured around the fabrication and false exploits of a famous Arabian fundamentalist warmonger and superb military commander they now call Muhammed.

Furthermore, Islam is an Arabian fundamentalist mockery of a Eurocentric concept.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by vannessa7(f): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Akinwaley11:
Am very sure Muslims can never do that....
just full of hatred..

You are wrong and its the other way round especially in this Nigeria, all over our mosque they preach to us that Christian and Muslims are one every Friday whereas all over Nigeria churches preach that Muslims are going to hell, some even say Allah is idol, we eat Christmas food just like Qur'an say we can eat Christian food but Christians shun sallah food saying its sacrifice, the Qur'an is a commentary on the bible to retell its stories and make corrections whereas there is no clear pointer to the Quran in the bible because it came before Quran and God said in the Quran that He sent the bible and Qur'an and a Muslim must believe in the two books and in Jesus as well as our own prophet to make heaven, the difference God pointed out is Christian serving Jesus and Mary and making them god beside Him, I think this is where the weakness of rampant unholiness crept into Christianity and many people have the word of God failing them even with frustrated prayers, and before you mention boko haram and the north I know those ones are the agent of the devil sponsored to make sure people who desperately need deliverance through holiness get discouraged and hate islam because the permanent solution to affliction is holiness not war fare, that will just make the enemy retreat for a while,

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by CptCharlesVane: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
There is/was another Halo nightclub in Leeds in an old church building. Seems those guys been capitalizing on buying church buildings cheesy
ShouldIsayit:
It was a nice thing the church did. The Halo Club in Bournemouth used to be a church, it's obvious from its design. Every time I passed through the place, I just shook my head in disbelief!
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Amujale(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Both Christianity and Islam peddle a false representation of history.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Bukky244: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kallmerb:
This is beautiful.. The only Religion God gave man is WORSHIP.. he said let all living things worship me... How you worship him is totally upto you.... [/b]Being Ignorant of that simple fact is what is causing War in the World

[b]But remember you can only worship with a clean hand and a pure heart

So, the people who sacrifice babies during their of worship god are doing the right thing. What is pure heart and a clean hand? How do we identify across religions?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by CptCharlesVane: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Come to think of it, You are right. Just as Voltaire put it.
TheRedpillguy:

Yep there is a new way of explenning things now, but all we do is give things names. Anyways. Religion is necessary to hold the world and marality in place without it, there will only be choes. I imagined how well it worked in keeping everyone in checked when the first man introduced it. It might not be true. But we need it. People don't need an high I. Q to get it and as it turns out the people with Low I. Q are dangerous.

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by vannessa7(f): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

In all the nonsense you wrote, i want you to tell me the proof you have

As for finding out being right or wrong, i am already sure we humans are like animals. When we die, everything has ended so dont try to convince me with foolish talks

My proof is in my spiritual encounters and personal conviction like I stated up there but if as a scientist you research very well you will find out that many father's of science eventually concede there is God, the Quran says God is the only one that can show the way to him, I wish you the best
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by vannessa7(f): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

You are a geographer from which nonsense Nigerian university? Who gave you rights to be called a Geographer when you can’t even study hard to find the realistic nature of your environment other than the foolish things about religion you were taught.

Where did you even get your masters from

I'm just seeing this, so being uncultured and uncouth is one of the off shoot of being an atheist, hmm congrats, even your fathers, professors lecturing geography believe God exist and they serve Him, I'm not interested in entertaining you further, happy atheism

2 Likes

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by CptCharlesVane: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
I know how it is bros cheesy Talking to a wall and laughing is much more effective than asking people to examine their beliefs and to read their damn religious books grin Soon you’ll come to enjoy the comedy it all is at the end of the day. And as someone here mentioned, the world needs religion and their zombies because low IQ folks are and can be dangerous, as we see everyday.
Dadaboy:

How do you enlighten people who never take their time to read, observe, logically and realistically face the true nature of things that contradicts believes they are born with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by falopey: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
mu2sa2:
Sorry, you're pained. But those are good muslims - they even allow everyone to use the mosque. [i]It pleases you to couple Jews with christians,[/b]but if you go to the homeland of jews today, they care a hoot about you and your religion.

Maybe you need to tell that to Muhammad that coupled them together as people you must hate claiming they are friends of each other. Even Muhammad confirmed it that Jews and Christians are friends. We are not going to name our church after a hater like Muhammad.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by CptCharlesVane: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Except that ‘societal/society’ is a concept that isn't tangible and the societal failings are brought about by the same people you suggest not to hold responsible.

How can you create a decent and working society when Jesus/Mohammed is coming soon to destroy everything and take a few people away to paradise?

How can one have a good grasp of reality believing in such superstitious crap?

Extremist religious thought, especially the Nigerian brand that is mixed with illiteracy and willful ignorance is pernicious and antithetical to development and prosperity.

Nigeria is a nation obsessed with religion. You may blame it on poverty but are the rich, the so called educated, and elite any different in their fundamental beliefs in spite of the exposure their finances have afforded them?
GermanMelania:

Lol. Baby atheist. You are wrong. It is about living in an instable society. In the bible when they were prosperous they turned away from thier god. Likewise America is the most religious prosperous nation. There is very little social welfare. Gun violence. As is employment. And being poor is horrible. America is like naija where going out you don't know for surw you will be back home. You can easily get arrested for anything. It isn't about brain being done anything. But about life situation. If you live in japan and know that come what may that train will be there at 7am you will not need to be praying to meet it. In america you will not be praying for there to be light when you get home .If you live where you know if you get fired money will still coming you will not be stressing praying not to get fired. Until we create a better society please stop shaming people foe being religious. We should not hold individuals responsible for societal failings.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Helicobacter:
The church were scared of promoting sin(immorality).

That is much bettee
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Sold Church building, not Church sold after all. The building could have been sold due To relocation provoked by Church growth.

The Catholic church in America has been experiencing a sharp drop in membership and has been selling off whole parishes. There was a time they entered into a kind of ceasefire agreement with Pentecostal Church es to stop evangelizing their members.

It is not relocation
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Godwin2am(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
stop making religious an opium
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
vannessa7:

I'm just seeing this, so being uncultured and uncouth is one of the off shoot of being an atheist, hmm congrats, even your fathers, professors lecturing geography believe God exist and they serve Him, I'm not interested in entertaining you further, happy atheism
I graduated from the University since 2012, even as at last year, i still believed God existed so I cannot blame you, our Nigerian professors (its only Nigerian professors i have seen really religious obviously because they lack depth) or my father who taught me conventional nonsense
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by TheRedpillguy: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
CptCharlesVane:
Come to think of it, You are right. Just as Voltaire put it.
Exactly. The people telling ppl there is no God are doing more harm than good
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kallmerb:
This is beautiful.. The only Religion God gave man is WORSHIP.. he said let all living things worship me... How you worship him is totally upto you.... Being Ignorant of that simple fact is what is causing War in the World

But remember you can only worship with a clean hand and a pure heart

Which of the Gods?

And when?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Kokaine(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
gideonite98:

Allah have mercy on you not on me
As long as they kill people while shouting "Allah Akbar" and reciting Quranic verses so if you have problem take it up with guy that told them to kill kafirs
may Allah destroy the enemies of Islam who use the religion as a cover to pursue their heinous crimes against humanity. Allah said in Quran 5 versus 32 that "whoever takes a soul unjustly except as a form of retribution or stopping evil in the land, he will be judged on that day as someone who killed the entire human kind! And like wise, whoever saves a soul would be judged as having saved mankind in its entirety" subhanallah!
Imagine someone who cannot put life in a dead fly talkless of making it, will be held accountable for killing all human beings on earth!

These are clear. Killing in Islam is ismul Akbar. Meaning a great sin. Murderers will be resurrected with an inscription on their head that reads " no hope for this person on this day" subhanallah!!!

May Allah show us mercy! And guide us to Islam.

Don't worry brother, this life is short, everyone will definitely die sooner or later. And these people killing others using Islam as a cover will meet their Lord. Don't be deceived. There is a hidden agenda behind this insurgency and militant thing. May Allah expose them. Amin

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by GermanMelania: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
CptCharlesVane:
Except that ‘societal/society’ is a concept that isn't tangible and the societal failings are brought about by the same people you suggest not to hold responsible.

How can you create a decent and working society when Jesus/Mohammed is coming soon to destroy everything and take a few people away to paradise?

Extremist religious thought, especially the Nigerian brand that is mixed with illiteracy and willful ignorance is pernicious and antithetical to development and prosperity.

Nigeria is a nation obsessed with religion. You may blame it on poverty but are the rich, the so called educated, and elite any different in their fundamental beliefs in spite of the exposure their finances have afforded them?

Thank you. You are conflating issues. Religion is a symptom not a cause. Take people who go away from naija and go into a more predictable environ, thier religious focus shifts
If you take the wild pigs we have in naija, feed it everyday from the time it is a baby, and ensure it isn't foraging for food it will look like those pink pigs they have in america. But if your same pink pig gets out and has to be finding food to survive, guess what happens? In less than a year it turns into a wild hog. It grows bodily hair and its skull elongates. It cannot revert back even if you start feeding it again. All the adrenaline in it's system from stress of not having that safety prepares to be ready for warfare
I am not saying don't blame society i am saying don't shame Individuals for looking for something to hang on to.
Yes even the rich are trapped in thier own doings. They live in the same society with us. They live behind their walled mansions. You see otedola's kids go around with armed guards. Is that freedom? They are prisoners as well.
Religion starts with child hood indoctrination. It isn't easy to rewire your brain. The same rich people became rich by luck (hook or crook) none rarely any worked for their money out right without exploiting others. We have extremely extended social networks. People hitting them up say them never chop and if them refuse they are ready to do them jamba.
Remember Jonathan was chased by gun men in his own town.
Do you also think they believe everything they say? They also use god speech to control people. It doesn't mean they are religious.
Nordic/Scandinavian areas have the least amiunt of religious people and the highest amount of social welfare. Why do you think that is? And in your opinion why is america the most religious wealthy nation? And why are african Americans mostly religious even though they are not allowed to participate in the wealth sharing, they are incarcerated in high numbers for seemingly small infractions, they are gunned down both from gangs and police officers, they aren't given as many opportunities as others.
Look at the treatment kate got versus megan in the uk and pick which one you think will be more religious.
Religion is a response. It is also not the people suffering that created the problem or are to be blamed.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by GermanMelania: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
CptCharlesVane:

Thank you. You are conflating issues. Religion is a symptom not a cause. Take people who go away from naija and go into a more predictable environ, thier religious focus shifts
If you take the wild pigs we have in naija, feed it everyday from the time it is a baby, and ensure it isn't foraging for food it will look like those pink pigs they have in america. But if your same pink pig gets out and has to be finding food to survive, guess what happens? In less than a year it turns into a wild hog. It grows bodily hair and its skull elongates. It cannot revert back even if you start feeding it again. All the adrenaline in it's system from stress of not having that safety prepares to be ready for warfare
I am not saying don't blame society i am saying don't shame Individuals for looking for something to hang on to.
Yes even the rich are trapped in thier own doings. They live in the same society with us. They live behind their walled mansions. You see otedola's kids go around with armed guards. Is that freedom? They are prisoners as well.
Religion starts with child hood indoctrination. It isn't easy to rewire your brain. The same rich people became rich by luck (hook or crook) none rarely any worked for their money out right without exploiting others. We have extremely extended social networks. People hitting them up say them never chop and if them refuse they are ready to do them jamba.
Remember Jonathan was chased by gun men in his own town.
Do you also think they believe everything they say? They also use god speech to control people. It doesn't mean they are religious.
Nordic/Scandinavian areas have the least amiunt of religious people and the highest amount of social welfare. Why do you think that is? And in your opinion why is america the most religious wealthy nation? And why are african Americans mostly religious even though they are not allowed to participate in the wealth sharing, they are incarcerated in high numbers for seemingly small infractions, they are gunned down both from gangs and police officers, they aren't given as many opportunities as others.
Look at the treatment kate got versus megan in the uk and pick which one you think will be more religious.
Religion is a response. It is also not the people suffering that created the problem or are to be blamed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.