Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World (49529 Views)

Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) / Trump Threatens To Stop Funding WHO As Virus Ravages Nations Globally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Ramsak1: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ok..let me cut you some slack here
Its either you are trying to hide behind one finger or you are being fooled by western press propaganda. How many times do we have to tell you guys that what boko haram is doing is against prestine islamic norms and values? Why is it that your yardstick to judge muslims is bokoharam and not the your close muslim neigbours? Why? I guess the answer is bokoharam suits your slanderous propaganda against islam, even though we muslims are not suprised because we have it in our book that you guys are going to be behaving jezz exactly the way you are behaving.
The UAE or maybe dubai you guys are trooping into, the last time i checked is a muslim state. So cut the crap bokoharam is bokoharam nd you wnt see any sane muslim support the evil bokoharam.
Once again, Allah's religion will surely supercede any other religion no mata how much you guys plot and slander
(
newsgerian:

Because Islam is giving the world serious headache, terrorism everywhere. The world is trying to move forward but Islam keep dragging us to the stone age . Look at what is happening in north east alone , are you happy about it?

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Lastmankc(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Let them continue funding terrorism. It will eventually consume them.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Lastmankc(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ayilara1:

It impossible to wipe fallacies you've accumulated for long.

The Islam Saudi preaches isn't attached to killing or hating other people's religion.

In short, those that kill/hate Jew/Christian will also kill Muslims alike that's there understanding which islam/Saudi isn't responsible for.

You can see an example on front page now; book haram bombed borno mosques ... Will Islam authorize killing Muslims?
Keep quite. Its just a smoke screen.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
If Saudi no build, Iran will build
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Lastmankc(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ramsak1:
Its either you are trying to hide behind one finger or you are being fooled by western press propaganda. How many times do we have to tell you guys that what boko haram is doing is against prestine islamic norms and values? Why is it that your yardstick to judge muslims is bokoharam and not the your close muslim neigbours? Why? I guess the answer is bokoharam suits your slanderous propaganda against islam, even though we muslims are not suprised because we have it in our book that you guys are going to be behaving jezz exactly the way you are behaving.
The UAE or maybe dubai you guys are trooping into, the last time i checked is a muslim state. So cut the crap bokoharam is bokoharam nd you wnt see any sane muslim support the evil bokoharam.
Once again, Allah's religion will surely supercede any other religion no mata how much you guys plot and slander
(
Allah religion indeed. I don't know why you guys hate the truth so much. Here on nairaland anytime there's a Muslim post and if a christian wants to comment, that person will have to declare an occultic declaration. Have you ever heard about a christian group killing people? It's only a Muslim group that does that. And before they do so , they have to say some Muslim declaration before slaughtering their victims
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Obdk: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ramsak1:
Whats you guys problem with Islam sef...
Christians jews pagans atheist mention it they are all on a united front to gang up toward the fall of islam...i'm sorry its nt gon happen and Allah's religion will supercede no matter aw much you guys plot, plan and slander
Let it sink

terrorist religion
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by midnighter(f): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ramsak1:
(

Do you believe that apostates should be killed?

Do you believe that non-Muslims are second class citizens?

Do you believe that the witness of a woman in court is only worth half that of a man (or even less than that)?

Do you believe that blasphemy should be punished by death (as nearly happened to a Christian Pakistani woman who had a war of words over the difference between Jesus and Mohammad and was nearly torn to pieces by her Muslim sisters)?

I mean, if you people don't eschew these things then you are part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by niyidenrele: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
hmmmm,of you don't know many popular Muslim figures in this country became wealthy overnight,by being a fake and fraud intermediary in transfer of money meant for mosque building and maintenance, between Saudi Arabia and Nigeria,of notable mentioning is popular Ibadan business man turned politicians,Aare Musulumi of Yorubaland,Arisekola Alao,who made monumental money from a mosque which he solicited from Saudi Arabia to be built in Iwo town in Osun state,but went ahead to build it in Iwo road,a location in Ibadan (maybe cos he's an indigen of Ibadan),and lied to them it was built in Iwo town,built it below the standard given to him ,and siphon the rest money..too bad he's late now,..let's the life judge him accordingly,mind you am not a Muslim but a devoted Christian,don't ask me how I got all the info
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Ayilara1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lastmankc:
Keep quite. Its just a smoke screen.

You can have your say without telling me to keep Quiet.

I'm not here to force my opinion down your throat if you insist on being adamant on ignorance and arrogance.

Have they(Boko) ever being apologetic towards their deeds? Why then will they need to bomb a mosque to disguise?

A boko haram will kill a Muhammed that doesn't support them like christianah because they regard both as disbelievers.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by beejay85: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
ValCon888:
They are funding mosque. Instead of using that money to build schools, hospitals, pipe borne water.
These people have no sense of priority.
Well Saudi Arabia had all those in relative abundance if u care to know....
What Saudi give to mosques across d world is just a fraction of what She earn anually via religious tourism( hajj)..
So Owo Abu lafin s'Abu lalejo...

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by mignone(f): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
daddytime:
Why dem wan stop?

The monsters wey dem create and norture must consume them.
Amen o!
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by olayinkadavid70(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ramsak1:
Whats you guys problem with Islam sef...
Christians jews pagans atheist mention it they are all on a united front to gang up toward the fall of islam...i'm sorry its nt gon happen and Allah's religion will supercede no matter aw much you guys plot, plan and slander
Let it sink
No no no, you missed the points, religions are not ganging against Islam, Islam itself will eventually be its own downfall, Islam is a cancer to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by olayinkadavid70(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
hmmmmmm, religion of piss and Mohammed (piss be upon him).
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by bizzibodi(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
If Dem like make Dem withdraw d religion too. angry
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by inyenejo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Godforsaken terrorists religion of piss
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Dreiwizzy: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
brodalikeme:
Saudi Arabia is waking up too fast. Under their korokoro eyes, UAE has become the hub of everything development and tourism in the Middle East with Saudi fading into irrelevance.

The insanity in Nigeria wont let us see beyond the god of ethnicity, religion and greed that we worship.
Good points you made here. Applause!!!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by nasoeb: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
ValCon888:
They are funding mosque. Instead of using that money to build schools, hospitals, pipe borne water.
Wetin you expect from those sets of people.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by kpada22: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
brodalikeme:
Saudi Arabia is waking up too fast. Under their korokoro eyes, UAE has become the hub of everything development and tourism in the Middle East with Saudi fading into irrelevance.

The insanity in Nigeria wont let us see beyond the god of ethnicity, religion and greed that we worship.
that depends on your definition of success...
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by brodalikeme(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
kpada22:
that depends on your definition of success...

What's your own definition of success?
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Freddykrueger [s:
post=86114981]When countries are donating funds to tackle poverty, improve scientific research, develop technology and help humanity, these head slammers are donating funds for mosques, indoctrinating fanatics and spreading terror all over the globe.[/s]
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:
[s]They’ve been the one funding terrorism all these while[/s].
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Godsonkemz(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
They have finally realized that funding mosque entails funding terrorism.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by toye440: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:
They’ve been the one funding terrorism all these while.
U took the words exactly from my mind. Just wondering if they intend to name Leah's son Allah.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by kayuseful: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
midnighter:

I can see that you're in denial like so many of your brothers and sisters. Masaa al khair!

You just dey serve them hot hot.. grin
Dem don quiet
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by delishpot: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
To focus more on u diluted.....
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Freddykrueger: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=Hardeybohwarley post=86135010][/quote]

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by engrchykae(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
ValCon888:
they are trying to carve out their own area of religious influence just like the Vatican.
When they plant mosques,returns in money will be made to Mecca as well as having religious influence and hence political allegiance to Mecca
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by kamilous(m): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
ValCon888:
must u display ur education illiteracy for us to see?
I wonder ur sense of reasoning or do u just jump to comme for the sake of it.
Av The CAN and pastors in Nigeria that are using thousands of million to build church helped the less privilege?why not using the money for that purpose instead? But ur hatred and fanatism blinded u.
And moreover,did u even comprehend the message at all?
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by kamilous(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wise up dude[quote author=Lastmankc post=86132391]Keep quite. Its just a smoke screen. [/quote
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by jaybeez: 1:19am On Jan 27, 2020
Asculd:
They are broke lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The House of Saud is worth $1.4 Trillion.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Befii: 1:25am On Jan 27, 2020
under US pressure
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by sulaak(m): 1:52am On Jan 27, 2020
brodalikeme:

Has it ever occurred to you that UAE and S Arabia are comprised of the same Semitic Arab ethnic group, while Nigeria is made up of diverse ethnic groups with diverse culture, language and religion, the fact that Nigeria has lasted as one unified country is a miracle, when you considered similar countries such as Lebanon, Syria, Yugoslavia and India are permanently in a state of war or have completely separated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) / U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.