Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

PES Not Working With My PC Gamepad-help!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES Not Working With My PC Gamepad-help!! (6383 Views)

PC Gamepad Needed / Anyone Using Xpadder For Pc Gamepad / Android/pc Gamepad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PES Not Working With My PC Gamepad-help!! by ugom123: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2020
I just got PES 2018 and installed on my pc. I also bought tis Ucom gamepad, I can see that my PC detected the gamepad when i checked control pannel, I can see 'Gamepad' there and option to setup the control. The red light turn on and off are working.. But my PES seems not to work with it.

I am not really great with pc gaming. The PES I got doesnt have a configuration file. Could it be from my pes? Or is there something I'm missing?

Help me, thanks.
Re: PES Not Working With My PC Gamepad-help!! by nurey(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2020
ugom123:
I just got PES 2018 and installed on my pc. I also bought tis Ucom gamepad, I can see that my PC detected the gamepad when i checked control pannel, I can see 'Gamepad' there and option to setup the control. The red light turn on and off are working.. But my PES seems not to work with it.

I am not really great with pc gaming. The PES I got doesnt have a configuration file. Could it be from my pes? Or is there something I'm missing?

Help me, thanks.

Right click on the app on the desktop and find open file location.

At the folder that opens, look for settings and head to control

There is a drop down box, now pick the twin gamepads and if you like, click on each button and press the corresponding button on the pad to fix it as default.
you can do it for 2nd pad too just Incase.

click ok and start the game

5 Likes

Re: PES Not Working With My PC Gamepad-help!! by ugom123: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2020
nurey:

There is a drop down box, now pick the twin gamepads and if you like, click on each button and press the corresponding button on the pad to fix it as default.

wow! Thank you so much. U just saved me the stress and money of going up and down to fix this. It worked! One bottle of beer for u! Thanks man. I really appreciate this.
Re: PES Not Working With My PC Gamepad-help!! by wman(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
nurey:

You be correct person. I love how you took your time to help him. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: PES Not Working With My PC Gamepad-help!! by Christmasdon(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
nurey:

. My own issue is that the first game pad is working well but the second pad refused to push to Away for 2man game infact not working. plz help.
Re: PES Not Working With My PC Gamepad-help!! by nurey(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Christmasdon:
. My own issue is that the first game pad is working well but the second pad refused to push to Away for 2man game infact not working. plz help.

Probably the pad is faulty.

If it's a twin pad ensure you change second player settings too.

If it is 2 different pads try to go through for the settings if it doesnt work, then the pad is faulty
Re: PES Not Working With My PC Gamepad-help!! by ojotobiloba1: 6:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Christmasdon:
The second pad must be faulty

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Dream League Soccer 2017 & 2018 APK Multiplayer Mode For Android / Gta VI 2009 Pre-beta Release / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.