Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) (1846 Views)

I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class. / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by tinumini: 5:59pm On May 30, 2007
Nairalanders, i want to use this medium to thank God for my first job (i just collected my letter today) and i also appreciate all nairalanders that shared freely the information about tests dates, venues and time. I graduated with a 2.2, so my period of jobseeking was the most miserable period of my life, i was never invited for tests and i had no connection whatsoever but the Almighty chose to bless me through this forum, i got the information about FIB test from this forum and i went to gatecrash and now i'm holdingmy appointment letter, i also got the info. abot Ecobank test and i went to write and they text me some days ago that i passed and will be called for interviews later, u see how good our God is? may all jobseekers be blessed through my post today. I thank God.

1 Like

Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by debore(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2007
congrats and keep the flag flying but do not forget how you got there and never hesistate to help others dere are 2.1 outdere that are also unemployed so do not take this for granted above all enjoy yourself and always thrive to be the best while putting God first in all things.Cheers
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by mbato: 5:03pm On May 31, 2007
hi tinumini, pls can i call u,i need to ask u some questions, my number is 08033628339, just let me know its u and i will call back. thanks.
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by crito(m): 5:11am On Jun 01, 2007
congrats.
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by xtoekpo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2007
hi, tinumini, i'll also like to give u a call, my number is 08034064864. pls, it very urgent that i speak to u cos i'm also one of u. pls give me a call and i promise to call u back.
thanx and God bless u. peace.
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by tinumini: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2007
I thank you all, Mbato and xtoekpo, soory i just saw your reply today, i will call you Gs. Thank you all.
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by Fredaogb: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2007
I AM SO SO HAPPY FOR U! Congrats! U really deserve getting a job. I am sure u know what i mean? u av really been of good help to me,in essence u r eating the fruit of ur labour! Congrats once again !
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by greatone(f): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2007
congrats pls can u help me wit ecobank tesst format
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by paulasesan(f): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2007
GOD is faithful,HE will surely bring HIS word to fulfilment.Pls keep us posted,we'll all get there
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by Olusleeky(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2007
tinumini,a big congrat.pls i would like to ask questions. i applied n would be cald any moment 4rm now. so, i need to get some tins frm u urgently, my no is 08032605406. i ernestly wait for ur cal.
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by fabiyi: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2007
I thank God for you. It is a well deserved blessing from Yaweh. Please my sister, I want you to be deligent,  honest and faithful in your doings as God only blesses the righteous without adding any sorrow.

To all jobseekers, if you can try these by giving your lives to Jesus, undoubtedly, you will be the next person to share your testimonies on this forum. You see, this is a personal experience for me when I was searching for job and today I have a better job and about to change my job.

I finished my NYSC August, 2006 and to the glory of God about four different banks had offered me their jobs. Please do these as we will rejoice with you shortly.
Cheers!
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by yemisa: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2007
Congrats , I must confess that this forum has is indeed been a blessing to job seekers, as many that are still in search of jobs ,God will surprise you all.
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by rossoneri(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2007
congrats!!!! wink wink
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by atirieri(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2007
congrat!

2 Fabiyi,d best tin that can happen 2 any man in2 give his life 2 christ.But it does not stop dr,that is, u must continue 2 know christ ways of life!

The main tin christians shod b asking from God is the grace and mercy of God!because ben only a born again does not give 2 ajob but d favor of God!

so my friend(Fabiyi)u shod b thanking God 4 is favor and mercy in ur life but not only ben born again!
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by kuwena(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2007
cheesy

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

cheesy
Re: Thank I Just Got A Job (firstinlandbank) by Gold179: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2022
The positives of Nairaland outweighs the negatives, alots of people have benefited from this forum including myself, all thanks to Seun. Congratulations op.

(1) (Reply)

A Text Message From Peopleprime. Did Anyone Get It? / Cover Letter / Who Has Written A Test With Unified Payments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.