Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau (31463 Views)

Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Expels Students For Protesting Insecurity / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by elbulk(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2020
yusman14:
Geology??
Very tough course on OAU campus presently follow by pharmacy..
The last time geology department graduated a student was 3 years ago ..and the best graduating student had 2.99second class lower this guy should try OAU .

And you should probably try some common sense. What the employer seeks is your ability to deliver and not where the degree was gotten. As long as it´s not an Ivy league school what´s the bragging right there.
Give the guy credit and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2020
let him come do geotechnical survey on our site here
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by bigiyaro(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:
4.89cgpa in the Department of Geological science, Federal University Gusau?

Impressive and Congratulations bruv.

But in all honesty, a graduate with 5.00Gp from such department in your school is equal to a 1.5Gp graduate of any Engineering department in Universities like, Futo, UI, OAU, Uniben, Uniport, UniLag, UNN, Unizik, UniIlorin and Unijos.

This is me telling you the truth.

And please, if you are a graduate or student of IMSU and you expected me to call your School.....You are MAD!!
this is just the plain truth. I have this friend back in the days at Benue state university, he was on probation in biochem , 300 level. he quietly withdrew himself, before we knew it, he was blazing 4.50 in med&surg. unimaid, at the end of his first semester in 100 level, I checked other guys and I discovered that the average student in south will blast through any higher institution in the core north, all things been equal.

2 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by purples25(f): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2020
Yes! Yes! I love this, congrats. Enjoy your life o, eat all the food you didnt eat in school, relax and watch movies, get out and go places, its your turn to enjoy now before service or before you start working. So happy for you bro.
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by PrincessB1(f): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2020
Wow!

Congrats on your new achievement.

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Op if I get cleaner work for my company that school wey you go no go make you qualify for the job. Person no see better place go school,ba habooooooooki school him go collect certificate dey happy. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

You're just one of the frustrated souls on this surface. The same way you lots question the competence of private university graduates in the job market is the same way you're blurting out nonsense here.
Go and read about chevening, commonwealth and NNPC scholarships and see array of covenant, Babcock, Bowen, Redeemers university graduates. Harvard, imperial college and Oxford nko? Dem dey attend those schools and you mofos said they're just churning out graduates.
Encourage good work and stop hurling insults at people

2 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2020
osram:

the last time I checked its nt easy anywhere
i

Did you check everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by JAWBONE(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

But in all honesty, a graduate with 5.00Gp from such department in your school is equal to a 1.5Gp graduate of any Engineering department in Universities like, Futo, UI, OAU, Uniben, Uniport, UniLag, UNN, Unizik, UniIlorin and Unijos.

And please, if you are a graduate or student of IMSU and you expected me to call your School.....You are MAD!!

And how did you arrive at that conclusion. Do you have an index you use to grade Nigerian Universities. If you can't back up your claim, SHUT THE F.UCK UP
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2020
bigiyaro:
this is just the plain truth. I have this friend back in the days at Benue state university, he was on probation in biochem , 300 level. he quietly withdrew himself, before we knew it, he was blazing 4.50 in med&surg. unimaid, at the end of his first semester in 100 level, I checked other guys and I discovered that the average student in south will blast through any higher institution in the core north, all things been equal.

Will you keep kwayet?
That same guy that left that soul drenching school for Unimaid was wise. He's studying to be a Doctor, while you are here wallowing with your lackluster performance.
You lots should stop denigrating these northern and private schools. They compete for the best jobs and scholarships. Go to Mckinsey, KPMG, Shell, University of Manchester and see them full there.

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

If you were as "educated" as you think you are, you would know when the most appropriate time to start this type of discussion would be.

You just embarrassed your institution, department and certificate with this trash you wrote.

You dont have any of the class or decorum that is typical of those prestigious federal schools you mentioned if you think its normal to write this type of thing where somebody is celebrating his result.

The guy really vex you grin

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by etrange: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2020
Divay22:

Naive you grin grin Nigga is done with school if not before you were born but at least while you were crawling. grin grin

Even worse when an adult talks like a kid.
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

hahahhqhqhqhqhqhqhqhqhqhahahhahahahajahahahqhqhhqhqhqjqaaaahhhahahahahcheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy u r blunt oooocheesy cheesy but that's the REAL TRuTH...

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2020
eldeens:

Some of the school you made mentioned are just living in the past glory, no shades but their degree is compromise

Whether living on past or present glory, those schools would break you academically. You need to be there to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by encryptjay(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2020
Tribal bigots and naysayers everywhere! You think it's say to come out tops anywhere? Some of you had to sort your lecturers throughout your stay in universities. Take OP to your universities, he'll still take some of you to the cleaners. Even people with impressive results are not making noise, they're just quiet but you lots with your 'behind the scenes' results always trying to make someone feel bad for your woes. Lecturers from different parts of the country are there, some of your lecturers might be doing their sabbatical there. Grow up Jambites!
When he starts balling in big boys, you'll still be on Nairaland lamenting.
Congratulations OP.

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by 24kmagic: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2020
DennisEche:

Coming from Schools were grades is by Hand out and runs.

And past questions
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Grow up, nobody send whatever school you go . So far you graduated with excellent grades like this, you stand above others in the labour market.

There's even no labour market anywhere. Everything is based on recommendation.

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2020
Openbusiness:

Geology in OAU is harder than Engineering. Even Physics is harder than Engineering OAU. If you can graduate from OAU with First Class in Geology, Physics or Medicine, then your brain must be the same brain that Isaac Newton had grin
PS: I think the hardest engineering course in OAU is Chemical engineering. Wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by voltron14: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2020
LoydJ:
Some people self go just go school go study any kind yeye course

Now tell me where in Nigeria his certificate best fits in??

When he starts riding that SUV you would start beefing him forgetting he planned for the future whilst you had no clue.

Can there be any oil exploration without a geologist?

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by 24kmagic: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
Openbusiness:

Geology in OAU is harder than Engineering. Even Physics is harder than Engineering OAU. If you can graduate from OAU with First Class in Geology, Physics or Medicine, then your brain must be the same brain that Isaac Newton had grin
PS: I think the hardest engineering course in OAU is Chemical engineering. Wish you good luck.

Yet, those lecturers that will determine whether or not he graduates with a first class have not done anything close to what Sir Issac Newton did. Mtcheew
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by midnighter(f): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

The guy really vex you grin

The person is very silly and cheap for writing that crap.

Even the people in that school know they cant match OAU, and so? Should they go and kill themselves?

What a childish thing to do. Does he know if his own son will later attend that same university and on the day of his graduation, his own brother or friend will make that same comment? So how would he feel? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Mummymahdi(f): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

Please nobody should pay attention to this, some people are naturally negative since birth and can not be at peace when others achieve something to celebrate

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Mummymahdi(f): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=24kmagic post=86148182]

Yet, those lecturers that will determine whether or not he graduates with a first class have not done anything close to what Sir Issac Newtown did. Mtcheew[/quote

Real sense]
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by passey: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

Superiority complex plus grandeur illusion!!

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by dabban(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

Do you have "BRAIN" ?. May be DEAD Brain.

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by GeneralPula: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
donstan18:

[/s]
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Ayilara1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

You've probably been to all the universities in Nigeria right?

No school dash out grades and if you're talking about how they made live tough for students then all those schools mentioned would have been among the top 100 schools in the world.

Or what exactly is your criteria of judgement?
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by 24kmagic: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
All of you talking about these big universities....

While it is true the south is more educated than the north, it doesn't necessarily mean any first class graduate from the north is not good.

Most of your southern lecturers are bitter and frustrated folks. They don't want you to get a first class because they themselves didn't get it.

Most Nigerian students that make first class in foreign universities won't make first class in some 9ja universities. Should we now say those foreign universities are not up to standard?

Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by bigiyaro(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Monkeyprick:

Will you keep kwayet?
That same guy that left that soul drenching school for Unimaid was wise. He's studying to be a Doctor, while you are here wallowing with your lackluster performance.
You lots should stop denigrating these northern and private schools. They compete for the best jobs and scholarships. Go to Mckinsey, KPMG, Shell, University of Manchester and see them full there.
why are you so pained?

2 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Ayilara1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Please nobody should pay attention to this, some people are naturally negative since birth and can not be at peace when others achieve something to celebrate

Funny enough he's getting likes.

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Ayilara1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
24kmagic:
All of you talking about these big universities....

While it is true the south is more educated than the north, it doesn't necessarily mean any first class graduate from the north is not good.

Most of your southern lecturers are bitter and frustrated folks. They don't want you to get a first class because they themselves didn't get it.

Most Nigerian students that make first class in foreign universities won't make first class in some 9ja universities. Should we now say those foreign universities are not up to standard?

Mtcheew

You nailed it

Bunch of frustrated lecturer making education tedious and tiring for even good students.

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by immantoks: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
It's a good achievement.Kudos to him but he shouldn't be shocked when those aboki bigots deny him employment and instead give it to one Nurudeen with 1.8 GP .
Fear north
Fear hausa
Fear Hausa Muslim
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Majesty08: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

Bad belle, no be him fault u graduate with pass degree oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

71 Cultists Suspended From Secondary School Etoi, Uyo For Trying To Burn School / UNILAG Students Observe Construction Work On The Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.