Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau (31464 Views)

Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Expels Students For Protesting Insecurity / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by yusman14(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
osram:

the last time I checked its nt easy anywhere
i
It is easy in some schools..
Try private universities..to get first class there is not as tough as federal universities...most of my secondary school friends that were average are sitting on a comfortable first class in Bowen,Caleb universities...
I struggled for the weak first class I am managing in OAU..
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by yusman14(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Op if I get cleaner work for my company that school wey you go no go make you qualify for the job. Person no see better place go school,ba habooooooooki school him go collect certificate dey happy. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Bro you are funny ooo....
No special attention will be given to big school graduate. Na scam jare

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by ThatFairGuy: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Alumni! Alumni!! Don't disgrace us please
LoydJ:
Some people self go just go school go study any kind yeye course

Now tell me where in Nigeria his certificate best fits in??
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by trilobite: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
OluwasureGig:

how does the scholarship thing works sir. I've googled it but I can't seem to figure it out. I could use some help if you don't mind. thanks

The world is your oyster. Search countries and universities, look for scholarship opportunities. If your CGP is as high as the op then more opportunities for you.

UCD and tudelft for instance give guys like him instant scholarship because geology is a key field in their schools. Also engineering too.

There's CSC in China, MEXT in Japan, and many more. The world is your oyster.
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by hustla(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:
4.89cgpa in the Department of Geological science, Federal University Gusau?

Impressive and Congratulations bruv.

But in all honesty, a graduate with 5.00Gp from such department in your school is equal to a 1.5Gp graduate of any Engineering department in Universities like, Futo, UI, OAU, Uniben, Uniport, UniLag, UNN, Unizik, UniIlorin and Unijos.

This is me telling you the truth.

And please, if you are a graduate or student of IMSU and you expected me to call your School.....You are MAD!!

You lack Sense

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by eldeens: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
trash

Trash for your mind abi, we all know where those things originated.
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Birniwa(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

But in all honesty, a graduate with 5.00Gp from such department in your school is equal to a 1.5Gp graduate of any Engineering department in Universities like, Futo, UI, OAU, Uniben, Uniport, UniLag, UNN, Unizik, UniIlorin and Unijos.

And please, if you are a graduate or student of IMSU and you expected me to call your School.....You are MAD!!

On what basis are you dishing out this your ignorance and hatred? Are you a student or graduated from one of those universities you mentioned above? Can we see your academic record?
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by OluwasureGig: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
trilobite:

The world is your oyster. Search countries and universities, look for scholarship opportunities. If your CGP is as high as the op then more opportunities for you.

UCD and tudelft for instance give guys like him instant scholarship because geology is a key field in their schools. Also engineering too.

There's CSC in China, MEXT in Japan, and many more. The world is your oyster.
thanks for the guide but do you think I stand a chance with a 3.72 cgp. graduated in 2018. same geology
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by osram(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
purples25:
Yes! Yes! I love this, congrats. Enjoy your life o, eat all the food you didnt eat in school, relax and watch movies, get out and go places, its your turn to enjoy now before service or before you start working. So happy for you bro.

thank you purple lady

2 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by osram(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
Gerrard59:

Dude should write the GRE, TOEFL, obtain stellar recommendations, good SOP & research proposal and apply to schools in the US. Funding is guaranteed. Heck, he can even apply straight to PhD and skip MSc. He should do it quickly and not make same mistake as I did. No time again.

Congratulations! Not an easy feat.
Noted
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by osram(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
esthy86:
congrats man
thanx esthy
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by osram(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
KunleyY19:

Congratulations Man... May you get to the top!!!
First Class no be beans oooo. Respect Sir!!!!.... Oluwa Pick My call too...
just work hard and pray bro
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
osram:
A nairalander (Linus Victor Anyanna) is the overall best graduating student from Federal University Gusau. He graduated with a cgpa of 4.89 from the department of Geological sciences.

Let's celebrate a fellow
I claim this... Amen!..��
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by osram(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
TVTKOKO:
This name (Linus Victor Anyanna) sounds familiar. From 1st ECWA primary school kaduna. A very long time ago. Am i right??

100% right he was d head boy and overall best graduating student as well

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Modupetemmy1(f): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
congrat bro welcome to the labour market
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Modupetemmy1(f): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
congrat bro
welcome to labour market

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
yusman14:
Same physics department that someone had 4.92??
Civil engineering has never graduated 4.8+ before...bro engineering is tougher...
Students that cannot cope in engineering are always transferred to physics and other sciences. But the reverse can never happen..

Chemical engineering is the easiest engineering course in OAU bro..I had my highest score in Thermo,I also have like 4 friends that are on 5.0 in chem eng...
They always graduate 4.9+ every session..
When we are talking about difficulty,it is civil engineering...

I think electrical is the most difficult anywhere in the world. Chemical is the easiest, even in Unilag too.

2 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Stargurl20(f): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Congratulations bro! The sky is ur beginning

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

Oga abeg rest. You just want to justify your very low cgpa

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by trilobite: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
OluwasureGig:

thanks for the guide but do you think I stand a chance with a 3.72 cgp. graduated in 2018. same geology
Not with some I mentioned.

You can try for CSC, MEXT, or others. Research
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
osram:
the last time I checked its nt easy anywhere i
As if their curriculum is any different from other schools

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Fatty2020: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Congrats bro,more wins

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by SeedofDavid: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala. Why is the nonsense on FP?

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by IMRAAN33(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
I absolutely disagree with you. It's all about how intelligent a person is. Are you trying to tell me that all those who graduated from top universities can defend their results. You mentioned uniport, I swear sorting jakpaa for there.
donstan18:

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by yusman14(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I think electrical is the most difficult anywhere in the world. Chemical is the easiest, even in Unilag too.
Good.. Electrical is not difficult here..
The most crazy dept in OAU tech are the departments in spider building..
CVE,MSE,MEE...
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by KunleyY19(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
osram:

just work hard and pray bro
Thank You Sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by OnyesomJ(m): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
Congratulations Oye NairaLand

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Justmemyself1(m): 3:49am On Jan 28, 2020
24kmagic:
All of you talking about these big universities....

While it is true the south is more educated than the north, it doesn't necessarily mean any first class graduate from the north is not good.

Most of your southern lecturers are bitter and frustrated folks. They don't want you to get a first class because they themselves didn't get it.

Most Nigerian students that make first class in foreign universities won't make first class in some 9ja universities. Should we now say those foreign universities are not up to standard?

Mtcheew

Lol, I like your last question-like sentence. I'm tired of all this "he can't get it in my school". As far as I know, all universities in Nigeria face the same issues - minus private universities sha. Though I agree that certain regions attract better quality students than other regions. Still, it doesn't mean these regions don't attract talented students. I have known some smart students from ABU Zaria. Smarts as in international smarts oo, not some local champion.. smiley

Big congrats to the 4.89 dude. He is a smart boy; it's not easy to get A's in 95% of your courses. Dude, if you happen to be reading this, quickly send us an email. We could work with you to send you straight to top schools for PhD if you're interested...Think schools Caltech, Colorado School of Mines, MIT, Columbia, Berkeley, etc. We can make it happen for you. That your 4.89 is wonderful.

Reach out to us. Do some search on Nairaland. You will get our email.

2 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by recievesense: 4:06am On Jan 28, 2020
exactly
eldeens:

So true my brother, Nigerians love celebrating meaningless stuffs. These are people that should be making ambassadors, anyways the school will give him automatic employment then sponsored him up to his PhD which is commendable
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by TVTKOKO(m): 6:58am On Jan 28, 2020
osram:

100% right he was d head boy and overall best graduating student as well
woow! I remembered that day he was just collecting best student in almost all of the subject.! I was in primary 4 when he graduated. Lol
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by osram(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2020
TVTKOKO:
woow! I remembered that day he was just collecting best student in almost all of the subject.! I was in primary 4 when he graduated. Lol
I hear say headmaster still never marry
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by TVTKOKO(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2020
osram:

I hear say headmaster still never marry
wow shocked Mr Yohanna Makoshi something like that right? Hmmm..
Is the school still in existence though??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Observe Construction Work On The Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria / What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.