Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau (31460 Views)

Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Expels Students For Protesting Insecurity / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by DonroxyII: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:
4.89cgpa in the Department of Geological science, Federal University Gusau?

Impressive and Congratulations bruv.

But in all honesty, a graduate with 5.00Gp from such department in your school is equal to a 1.5Gp graduate of any Engineering department in Universities like, Futo, UI, OAU, Uniben, Uniport, UniLag, UNN, Unizik, UniIlorin and Unijos.

This is me telling you the truth.

And please, if you are a graduate or student of IMSU and you expected me to call your School.....You are MAD!!
Mad ooooo grin ... Better by far!
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by abuadnaan: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
It is only the North that give Southerners equal opportunities in admission.
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by DonroxyII: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
osram:
the last time I checked its nt easy anywhere i
congrats bro and welcome to Nairaland. home of trolls.
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Gerrard59(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
yusman14:
Geology??
Very tough course on OAU campus presently follow by pharmacy..
The last time geology department graduated a student was 3 years ago ..and the best graduating student had 2.99second class lower this guy should try OAU

The department should be scrapped! What sort of result is that? Do they deliberately admit dullar.ds or what? In the same school, people graduate with CGPAs as high as 4.98, 4.96, 4.8 etc. So why is that of Geology different?

2 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by jolyment: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
abuadnaan:
It is only the North that give Southerners equal opportunities in admission.

It's not true,Northerners can get admission anywhere .
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Xtdott(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
You are so stupid for what you said... you think graduating with first class in any public university is a child's play, not to talk of best graduating student, You are heartless you slowpoke...

donstan18:

But in all honesty, a graduate with 5.00Gp from such department in your school is equal to a 1.5Gp graduate of any Engineering department in Universities like, Futo, UI, OAU, Uniben, Uniport, UniLag, UNN, Unizik, UniIlorin and Unijos.

And please, if you are a graduate or student of IMSU and you expected me to call your School.....You are MAD!!

3 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Gerrard59(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

This was how Covenant University and other good private universities were mocked yet CU is going higher and is Nigeria's top university in the TimesHigherEducation ranking (one of the most respected globally). A first class graduate means s/he can replicate same feat anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Gerrard59(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
osram:
A nairalander (Linus Victor Anyanna) is the overall best graduating student from Federal University Gusau. He graduated with a cgpa of 4.89 from the department of Geological sciences.

Let's celebrate a fellow

Dude should write the GRE, TOEFL, obtain stellar recommendations, good SOP & research proposal and apply to schools in the US. Funding is guaranteed. Heck, he can even apply straight to PhD and skip MSc. He should do it quickly and not make same mistake as I did. No time again.

Congratulations! Not an easy feat.

2 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by thundafire: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

UNICAL u know include
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by ArticleBeast: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
yusman14:
Bro abeg na...pity the guy it is not easy there too...I am a 300level engineering student of OAU...mehnn..it is very tough here
But in all the toughness someone is still graduating with a first class. Does that mean you are dull?

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

And a 5.0 cgpa graduate from your school is a 0.1 cgpa fresher in my school.nonsence,Nigerians always comparing D**ks but nothing to show for.

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by benjida: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by EteBabaagba222(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
LoydJ:
Some people self go just go school go study any kind yeye course

Now tell me where in Nigeria his certificate best fits in??

So, Geological Sciences is now yeye course?
I weep for ur ignorance.
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Enemyofpeace: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Monkeyprick:

You're just one of the frustrated souls on this surface. The same way you lots question the competence of private university graduates in the job market is the same way you're blurting out nonsense here.
Go and read about chevening, commonwealth and NNPC scholarships and see array of covenant, Babcock, Bowen, Redeemers university graduates. Harvard, imperial college and Oxford nko? Dem dey attend those schools and you mofos said they're just churning out graduates.
Encourage good work and stop hurling insults at people
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. My mention is overwhelmed
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by efighter: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

Are yu mentally okay? Is Unilag, UNN, Unilorin, Unijos, OAU syllabus different from Federal University Gusau's? You have inferiority complex and that is why you are just an internet miscreant.
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Greatfullheart: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

HAAAAA

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by esthy86(f): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
congrats man
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by philhaggson(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

u talk Sense especially UNIJOS
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by yusman14(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
ArticleBeast:

But in all the toughness someone is still graduating with a first class. Does that mean you are dull?
If you are directing the question to me,then you are a joker because I am on first class..
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Ryan03(f): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHAME.
I just can't understand how you sit comfortably in your whatever and degrade the effort and achievement of another person. BITTER SOUL! osram I blame you sha, you should have keep such success stories away from nl, all they want to read is how you fvck and dump a girl or how your marriage is coming to an end or how your girlfriend left you because you are broke or how you caught your girlfriend cheating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by fajbam216: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmm that's the reason I hate thread like this....imagine graduate saying this kind of thrash.... The guy is a first class honour ...and doesn't change the school he finished from.... Am a geoscience student of unad ...nw eksu.... Wit cgpa 4.32..... if u like go to oau or oax...if u finish wit 3rd class or pass u remain the same...no school is superior than each other...they r under same NUC.....ND similar curriculum design for degree.... He has done well with his aptitude ...it's left for him to prove its worth.... Of its first class..... Festus kenyamo became the best student in the law school humbling grads from unn oau ui Abu etc....ND he finish from ekpoma.....the last yr best student in d same law school a lady ... From abia state University wer r d UI oau unn student ... Pls stop all this brouhaha of oau ui...it's in d past....brilliancy isn't abt school u went to...after all who force u to go there in the first place.... A big congrats to u bro....fellow rockites......a gud place awaits u any wer u set ur feets... congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by yusman14(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Openbusiness:

Geology in OAU is harder than Engineering. Even Physics is harder than Engineering OAU. If you can graduate from OAU with First Class in Geology, Physics or Medicine, then your brain must be the same brain that Isaac Newton had grin
PS: I think the hardest engineering course in OAU is Chemical engineering. Wish you good luck.
Bro you cannot say geology in OAU is harder than engineering... because you cannot compare the ability of students in geology to that of electrical engineering,the difference is clear..
Take elect guys to that department and you will see wonders...

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Ryan03(f): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Divay22:

Naive you grin grin Nigga is done with school if not before you were born but at least while you were crawling. grin grin
so he is an adult with the brain of a child?
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by KunleyY19(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
osram:
A nairalander (Linus Victor Anyanna) is the overall best graduating student from Federal University Gusau. He graduated with a cgpa of 4.89 from the department of Geological sciences.

Let's celebrate a fellow

Congratulations Man... May you get to the top!!!

First Class no be beans oooo. Respect Sir!!!!....
Oluwa Pick My call too...

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by TVTKOKO(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
osram:

Let's celebrate a fellow
This name (Linus Victor Anyanna) sounds familiar. From 1st ECWA primary school kaduna. A very long time ago. Am i right??
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Gidson05(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

Keep fooling yourself with your past glory certificate. 2 years ago, Federal University of Lafia graduated 6 first class graduates, as at today the 6 of them are on different international scholarship such as daad, commonwealth, erasmus, etc, you are still on the street celebrating your first generation certificate. Sense fails you.

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by yusman14(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Gerrard59:

The department should be scrapped! What sort of result is that? Do they deliberately admit dullar.ds or what? In the same school, people graduate with CGPAs as high as 4.98, 4.96, 4.8 etc. So why is that of Geology different?
The reason is that the lecturers are Saddist....They derive pleasure in seeing students failing...
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by yusman14(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
elbulk:

And you should probably try some common sense. What the employer seeks is your ability to deliver and not where the degree was gotten. As long as it´s not an Ivy league school what´s the bragging right there.
Give the guy credit and move on.
I am not bragging bro...
The guy is good,but he can't have a smooth ride in OAU geology...
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by OluwasureGig: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
trilobite:

In the North?!!!! Geology is a strong course in that region. Go to geology departments in ABU, unimaid and see for yourself.
Other courses I'm not sure, but Northern geologists are trying.

I'll advice this dude to get his head down and look for a suitable scholarship and Japa!!! Leave this country!!

Tudelft Netherlands, UCD Dublin, many more scholarships out there. Don't waste this CGPA please.
how does the scholarship thing works sir. I've googled it but I can't seem to figure it out. I could use some help if you don't mind. thanks
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by yusman14(m): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Openbusiness:

Geology in OAU is harder than Engineering. Even Physics is harder than Engineering OAU. If you can graduate from OAU with First Class in Geology, Physics or Medicine, then your brain must be the same brain that Isaac Newton had grin
PS: I think the hardest engineering course in OAU is Chemical engineering. Wish you good luck.
Same physics department that someone had 4.92??
Civil engineering has never graduated 4.8+ before...bro engineering is tougher...
Students that cannot cope in engineering are always transferred to physics and other sciences. But the reverse can never happen..

Chemical engineering is the easiest engineering course in OAU bro..I had my highest score in Thermo,I also have like 4 friends that are on 5.0 in chem eng...
They always graduate 4.9+ every session..
When we are talking about difficulty,it is civil engineering...
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by yusman14(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
scaramucci:

How tough, and which course gives you the most headache?
Relatively tough..The most crazy course I did in 200level was MEE205(engineering mechanics)..chai Dr malomo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

71 Cultists Suspended From Secondary School Etoi, Uyo For Trying To Burn School / UNILAG Students Observe Construction Work On The Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.