Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo (3973 Views)

Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? / Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo by lacemose(m): 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
The international music star, Kanye West has join in the trend of the lost of the legend, Kobi Bryant.

He took to his page sharing the moment when he was with the basketball star in the studio.

He wrote...

"Kobe, We love you brother We’re praying for your family and appreciate the life you’ve lived and all the inspiration you gave".
See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/kanye-west-pays-tribute-to-kobe-bryant.html

Re: Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo by kush1000(m): 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rip
Re: Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo by money121(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Very generous man
Re: Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo by dimmyj(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nice one
R.ip bro
Re: Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 2:50am On Jan 27, 2020
shocked

In recent times, Kanye rarely tweets.
This is more like a clout chaser to me.

Aside being a prolific basketball player, there was nothing even remotely exemplary about Kobe's personal life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo by otipoju(m): 6:30am On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aside being a prolific basketball player, there was nothing even remotely exemplary about Kobe's personal life.

Bro. Respect the dead.

There is a time and place for everything.
Think of the agony and helplessness of any father as he tries to be there for his daughter while they both stare death in the face.

I know you are not this dumb in real life. So be guided.

9 Likes

Re: Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2020
We are just still in SHOCK!

A Great Guy is gone.

RIP Kobe Bryant and all the other 8 people that died in the crash.

A Black Sunday it was!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo by FalonFeraa: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
post=86143064:
We are just still in SHOCK!

A Great Guy is gone.

RIP Kobe Bryant and all the other 8 people that died in the crash.

A Black Sunday it was!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I noticed u have been bashing this Kobe guy since his death was announced yesterday.

You are not even fit to lick the ground on which his dog pee on when he was alive. Demented fowl. Mtcheeeew.

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo by Olayinka8793(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Damn it, not again with your show of stupidity . Have you heard of his numerous charity works in the US and China and other places or those doesn't count as exemplary about him?
we will all die one day including you.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo by tolanisure1: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2020
good bye KOBE
Re: Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo by Thablownmindset: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
To the Fella that said there was nothing exemplary about Kobe's life I think you you need to know about people before you start ranting here, Kobe his a father, a very good husband, humanitarian and above all one of the most professional sport man ever
I guess there isn't a thing to write about you in the other hand except for the fact that you re a dumbass

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Build A New House In Four Months / Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos / Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.