Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester (42663 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester by Stanzar7: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=ojimbo post=86156655]and how has the US spend much money of the EU which means European Union?[/quote

Oga US control EU ,NATo and UN.

Dont argue this oooo
Re: U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester by chukwuyenumlove: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
ignis:
This is the beginning of the end of the world.

WHO ARE THEY TO DECIDE THE END OF THE WORLD?

WE ARE NEEDS GOOD GOVERNANCE, THAT IS ALL

1 Like

Re: U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester by OmoOduduwa01: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
The return of [/b]Benghazi[b]
Re: U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester by Realtalk20: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Fash20:

lol... Mr I know all... Rubbish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

have a nice life MF

Eat shit faggöt
grin
Re: U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester by divineappo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
13 hours - the movie
Re: U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester by Jones4190(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Amarica is the reason why you still alive today. Otherwise you would have been living like jihadist
can you please explain this?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester by Jones4190(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
xtun:

oga iraq and most islamic countries are full of evil and they are blood thirsty, i expect you should thank America for being a watchdog to the world, do you know what could have been of the world if America had not made critical decisions as this, people that can destroy any one without remorse, boko haram and iswap are from where? They can never be allowed to have a nuclear, if they allow them you mah weh dey nija for hear am. Divert your hate on America to Nija abeg.
It all started in 1953 when the CIA orchestrated a coup that deposed the elected PM of Iran and replaced him with the Shah, whom the US was friendly with. In 1979, the Shah was overthrown in a revolution that made the Ayatollah leader thus, converting Iran into in Islamic state.
That is the Genesis of the problem between Iran and USA
The Iran PM the CIA outsted was a beloved figure in Iran. During his tenure, he was said to have introduced positive social and economic policies, the most significant being the nationalization of the Iranian oil industry. Now the UK had controlled Iran's oil for decades
Since the PM was dead set on nationalization of the Iranian oil assets, the UK had no choice than to ask America for help which led to the overthrow of the Iranian PM and was replaced by the last Shah who would effectively maintain Iran as a client state for the UK and the US.
He ruled for 25 years before being overthrown. He was seen as a puppet of the west and heartless by his people. The US and UK turned a blind eye to all his evils because he allowed them unfettered access to the oil.
When his government crumbled, the Shah escaped to America as a political fugitive and Iran has never forgiven America ever since. Their main offence was not letting the west take all of their resources.
from the above explanation can you explain to me how American are the watchdog to the problem they created?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester by Enwhen(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Crayfish09:

Look I understand your point perfectly but as I said earlier, we can't deny the truth. You are communicating with someone born and bred in the north and I know a lot about Boko haram (at least based on what the news has been reporting since the days of Yaradua).

Of course, the US is not DIRECTLY the cause of Boko haram but their actions (supplying weapons in Libya and backing rebellion) helped to strengthen the terrorist group.

Let me ask you a question. Has the US shown you the weapons of mass destruction they went to seize in Iraq? They haven't and yet George Bush and Tony Blair were never even tried. They would bomb thousands of innocent civilians in those middle eastern countries and merely dismiss the callous act as "collateral damage" and act like nothing happened. If someone comes and wipes out your entire family and when all hopes are lost, someone gives you arms and tells you to fight that person that ruinined your family, why wouldn't you pick it especially when your holy book is deliberately misquoted to justify your actions? This is how it is causing terrorism all over the world. Are these the people that value human lives? Saudi Arabia like you said has been acting like a terrorist nation, same thing with Israel yet they are one of USAs most trusted allies and yet the hypocrites would be complaining when a soldier harasses a civilian in Nigeria.

Take it or leave it, it is an evil nation.

Bro , the US has no hand in Terrorism likewise Saudi, Remember Saudi chased out late Osama out of their country when they saw that he has become a terrorists after leaving the US, and he went to Afghanistan to captured the govt with his al-qaedia group... Let me tell u one of the US fear about some of this countries and I supports it 100% because of what it caused the Nigerian Army... Pls go find out why Charles Taylor of Liberia was jailed... During the reign of late Saddam Hussein in Iraq, Iran and others cannot cough where Iraq is even with their Shia backed forces, and Iraq was predominantly a Sunnis country which is not thesame today because of the likes of late Gen Suleimani , which is also thesame in Syria in the after helping them to fight ISIS, he imposed Shia on them, many of them likes it , but that's not my point, my point here is that during the reign of late Saddam, he over bragged just like Iran of today because of few weapons(mostly the chemical bomb) he had, of which Nigerian Soldiers suffered alot as a results of Saddam selling it to Charles Taylor and he sent his boys from Liberia to Sierra Leone to use it against our Nigerian soldiers, then if u come to the barracks , u would have notice some few soldiers who survived it but with skin like someone who suffered grade two fire burn, that bomb is a smoke, and if u touched much by the smoke ur skin pills and no one survived that bomb apart from those partly touched by the bomb, that was how President Clinton continued shifting the dead line date given to late President Saddam to retrieve that weapon from Taylor of Liberia , and Nigerian soldiers suffered alot from it... Just imagine if it was like hydrogen bomb , that was how Saddam would have sold it to criminals to consumed the world.... this is the fear of the US... because most Terrorists at the onset their target was Israel until the US started backing Israel and attention has been shift to the US looking for every opportunity to destroy US and those who don't share same belief with them.

Let me tell u something, I am a christian , and have many Muslims friends more than christains, and I have attended jumat services most times mostly when I was in primary school, and in most times my friends always tried to cover up for some of the imams, because of the bitter spill they preached against christians, if only these imams knew a christain was worshiping and observing salat with them then, only God knows what would have happened to me, but thank God for the kind of friends I have. I remember one Imam Liman , who was later burnt with his wife in his house to death after some years, that Imam was hated by many mostly boko haram because of what he preached( PEACE WITH ALL MANKIND) and he is not different from most Imams in the southwest that's why most of the imams in South west cannot preach in the core north, but apart from few of them like the likes of Alhaji Williams, who is now Kano, and some Said he was cautioned and stopped from preaching in the Lagos Island because of is teachings which is always against christians..because of these kind of wicked imams, most Muslims will want to Cary arms against christians as it is in the north, u will see somebody that laugh and do market with u , but after Friday prayers, they starts attacking christians then, but will only pity u by telling u how to run from it...in essence, this is how many of the Imams have been preaching in the world that is causing hatred for Christians and the US, and such, u cannot blame the US for that, even if u take the US, out of this planet, these Terrorists minded Muslims will still kill people, which can also be traced to some part of the Holy Qu'ran ....u can blame the US for that, some people are just trying to run away from the truth, even the US is scared of these terrorists , as we speak, there are thousands of Iranians and millions of Muslims in the US, how many has the US killed in America ??,... If u are an atheist, or Christian and even a real Muslim when u meet these sets of people , u would never blame the US, if u do a thorough findings , u would notice that the hatred has been there before the US... Look at the issue btw the Sunnis and Shia, thatbis another future issue to deal, and I just pray u don't also blame the US for that... Look at our leaders of the past selling us to the white , who will u blame for that ??, Even today , they steal and take the money to Europe and US, and those people used it to develop their nation , they go there to enjoy and when they come back home they start condeming the white to us , look at the issue of Boko Haram, they don't want to seek foreign help and our soldiers are dieing daily, they just told me the sad news of one of my friend who.has been killed with his father in different location, now the commandant is thinking on how to pass the message to that poor woman, if the US or UK, offer to help, this same leaders will say they want to come and steal our oil(excuses) , but these leaders are stealing our oil money to their banks...go to the IDP and see how our fellow Nigerians are suffering mostly in this hamartan period, tomorrows don't be surprised if these our leaders decide to blame the US, or Niger or Chad for this Boko issue... My bro, my point is that most times we should always look inward first before shifting our blames to outsiders.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester by persius555(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Saudi is already peeing in their pants. Iran's influence continues to grow in the middle east.
As for Iraq, that country is far more unstable and unpredictable than Nigeria.
America leaves and watch how the Shi'ite and Sunni Muslims will turn the country upside town.
Saddam Hussein tried to use fear and terror to keep the country as one, it failed.
His death gave birth to ethnic cleansing and a power shift to the shitte Muslims who he persecuted and killed in their thousands.
Sectarian violence became the order of the day and ruthless ISIS emerged.
Today, ISIS has been relegated to their hiding holes, waiting for the Sunni Muslims agitation to envelope the country once more.
The best solution is for the Iranians and the Americans to leave the country for Iraqis to determine their country's fate.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester by Ndipe(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
What would compel the US to have an embassy in Iraq?
Re: U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester by gaskiyamagana: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nukilia:
You leave your country to build a military base in another mans country... grin cheesy grin
What did you expect from self acclaimed world police?
Re: U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester by Crayfish09: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2020
Enwhen:

Bro , the US has no hand in Terrorism likewise Saudi, Remember Saudi chased out late Osama out of their country when they saw that he has become a terrorists after leaving the US, and he went to Afghanistan to captured the govt with his al-qaedia group... Let me tell u one of the US fear about some of this countries and I supports it 100% because of what it caused the Nigerian Army... Pls go find out why Charles Taylor of butLiberia was jailed... During the reign of late Saddam Hussein in Iraq, Iran and others cannot cough where Iraq is even with their Shia backed forces, and Iraq was predominantly a Sunnis country which is not thesame today because of the likes of late Gen Suleimani , which is also thesame in Syria in the after helping them to fight ISIS, he imposed Shia on them, many of them likes it , but that's not my point, my point here is that during the reign of late Saddam, he over bragged just like Iran of today because of few weapons(mostly the chemical bomb) he had, of which Nigerian Soldiers suffered alot as a results of Saddam selling it to Charles Taylor and he sent his boys from Liberia to Sierra Leone to use it against our Nigerian soldiers, then if u come to the barracks , u would have notice some few soldiers who survived it but with skin like someone who suffered grade two fire burn, that bomb is a smoke, and if u touched much by the smoke ur skin pills and no one survived that bomb apart from those partly touched by the bomb, that was how President Clinton continued shifting the dead line date given to late President Saddam to retrieve that weapon from Taylor of Liberia , and Nigerian soldiers suffered alot from it... Just imagine if it was like hydrogen bomb , that was how Saddam would have sold it to criminals to consumed the world.... this is the fear of the US... because most Terrorists at the onset their target was Israel until the US started backing Israel and attention has been shift to the US looking for every opportunity to destroy US and those who don't share same belief with them.

Let me tell u something, I am a christian , and have many Muslims friends more than christains, and I have attended jumat services most times mostly when I was in primary school, and in most times my friends always tried to cover up for some of the imams, because of the bitter spill they preached against christians, if only these imams knew a christain was worshiping and observing salat with them then, only God knows what would have happened to me, but thank God for the kind of friends I have. I remember one Imam Liman , who was later burnt with his wife in his house to death after some years, that Imam was hated by many mostly boko haram because of what he preached( PEACE WITH ALL MANKIND) and he is not different from most Imams in the southwest that's why most of the imams in South west cannot preach in the core north, but apart from few of them like the likes of Alhaji Williams, who is now Kano, and some Said he was cautioned and stopped from preaching in the Lagos Island because of is teachings which is always against christians..because of these kind of wicked imams, most Muslims will want to Cary arms against christians as it is in the north, u will see somebody that laugh and do market with u , but after Friday prayers, they starts attacking christians then, but will only pity u by telling u how to run from it...in essence, this is how many of the Imams have been preaching in the world that is causing hatred for Christians and the US, and such, u cannot blame the US for that, even if u take the US, out of this planet, these Terrorists minded Muslims will still kill people, which can also be traced to some part of the Holy Qu'ran ....u can blame the US for that, some people are just trying to run away from the truth, even the US is scared of these terrorists , as we speak, there are thousands of Iranians and millions of Muslims in the US, how many has the US killed in America ??,... If u are an atheist, or Christian and even a real Muslim when u meet these sets of people , u would never blame the US, if u do a thorough findings , u would notice that the hatred has been there before the US... Look at the issue btw the Sunnis and Shia, thatbis another future issue to deal, and I just pray u don't also blame the US for that... Look at our leaders of the past selling us to the white , who will u blame for that ??, Even today , they steal and take the money to Europe and US, and those people used it to develop their nation , they go there to enjoy and when they come back home they start condeming the white to us , look at the issue of Boko Haram, they don't want to seek foreign help and our soldiers are dieing daily, they just told me the sad news of one of my friend who.has been killed with his father in different location, now the commandant is thinking on how to pass the message to that poor woman, if the US or UK, offer to help, this same leaders will say they want to come and steal our oil(excuses) , but these leaders are stealing our oil money to their banks...go to the IDP and see how our fellow Nigerians are suffering mostly in this hamartan period, tomorrows don't be surprised if these our leaders decide to blame the US, or Niger or Chad for this Boko issue... My bro, my point is that most times we should always look inward first before shifting our blames to outsiders.

Did I forget to mention to you that I am a Muslim? The so called anti christian preaches you are talking about is nothing other than how they, just like other non-believers, would go to hell. Let me ask you a question. Doesn't Christianity talk about how idol worshippers would burn in hell? I HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A SERMON WHERE THE IMAM SAYS WE SHOULD KILL OR HATE CHRISTIANS in the 25 years of my life that I have lived. These baseless rumors are highly predominant in the south. You hear things like Christians can't move, Christians can't own businesses, etc. But it's all false. If you see what goes on in Sabon Gari, Kano or PZ in Zaria the Muslims would have since exterminated all the residents their but till date, no one has done such. The Qur'an encourages peaceful coexistence with non-muslims and even permits marriage with they and jews. Mind you, marriage with atheists and idolators is not permitted in Islam and this is to show you how much Islam respects Christianity and Judaism.

If the chemical weapon story you just narrated is true, then can you explain to me why Tony Blair apologised? Just answer this question.

Don't allow religious sentiments to direct your thinking. I am well traveled and I see things from a neutral angle that is why I wasn't scared of calling Saudi Arabia a terrorist country. (Check their atrocities in Yemen).
Re: U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester by Slimpotter(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
For every wrong thing happening in Iraq, Libya and some other Eastern countries, the blame goes to United states.
Their intolerance towards other people's religion, culture and policies (domestic and foreign) has plunged many countries into an abyss of constant unrest.

-Since America will not allow a foreign military base on their soil, then they have to withdraw their air base from Libya. This is Africa.

-America should withdraw their military personnel from other countries. All countries are sovereign countries and have their own security forces

Goodluck Jonathan's act of sending the Royal Army packing back to their country during the Boko Haram crisis was an intelligent decision

-If America must stop any country from carrying out some practices e.g development of nuclear weapons,
then all other 12 countries including America must destroy their own weapons of mass destruction

-America must stop this act of imperialism and dictating for other nations what to do and what not to do

-what we want in this world is Equity and "a level" of equality not bullying

And back to the topic, The people of Iraq, which is a country of its own, said, they do not want American forces on their soil anymore, America should heed to their call and head back home.
Let Iraq decide their leadership. They deserve it after deposing their leader and turning Iraq to a war zone for decades just because of the deed of Osama bin Laden

For how long will Iraqis suffer the sins of a terror group that America created themselves?
The Americans who are Nigerians on nairaland would say otherwise. According to them, America is fighting a good cause.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization / Treasure Box Found In River Nile, Jinja, Uganda. / Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.