Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt (3352 Views)

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Hamachi(f): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2020
Singles drop your fears about marriage and let the married ones clear your doubts.

Me: Cheating and fear of marring my enemy

1 Like

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Davash222(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2020
My only fear is getting married to a Nigerian girl and no one can clear my doubt about that.

11 Likes

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Aldebarann(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2020
I am not family oriented. I don’t want to appear like I don’t care about her family sad

9 Likes

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Blakjewelry(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2020
My only fear is the unnecessary partying and noise making

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by thorpido(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2020
Hamachi:
Singles drop your fears about marriage and let the married ones clear your doubts.

Why would you marry your enemy?That is why you need to date and study who you want to marry.It's easy to know if you share a common vision and goals as long as you pay attention.
As for the cheating,find the commitment first in you.

6 Likes

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2020
My fear is her not supporting me, cheating on me and then falling out of love!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by neonly: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2020
Hamachi:

Common u guys marriage is not dat bad is just dat unfortunately we find ourselves in dis era of slayers
Been married for 15yrs though we always I repeat always issues but d love for the children and d fear of of separation dat will affect d children always comes to our mind
But honesty once u are ready for marriage all excuses will disappear

10 Likes

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by baldman: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2020
Hamachi:

Marry your friend, someone you are convinced you both share bond of true friendship. As for cheating, you only have control over your own actions and not that of your partner, so take actions that will help build intimacy in your marriage but if your spouse cheats, it is no fault of yours. The fear of your spouse cheating should not keep you out of marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
I won't say I have any marriage phobia per se... not even the common fear of hubby cheating. Nahh, I don't fear for that. Because somewhere deep down in my heart, I know God will lead me right...

If there's anything I'll count as fearful, it will be the thought of having a badly behaved child. But I guess raising the children right from day 1 should fix that...

17 Likes

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by MadeBoy: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
I believe marriage things is not fall me. I'm totally against it in totality. Baby mama is the surest.

In this new era we are in. 60% of youth today won't get married.
Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Davash222:
My only fear is getting married to a Nigerian girl and no one can clear my doubt about that.
Serious?
Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
My own fears are:
1. Marrying someone who will not understand me.
2. Someone who wouldn't trust me.
3. Someone who can't easily let go of little thing.
I can't stand someone keeping malice with me. So scary

3 Likes

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Davash222(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
Serious?
Seriously.
Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Winneygirl(f): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maybe scared that I might not marry someone who's my true friend.
I believe friendship remains where love fades.
Maybe if I marry someone whom we connect on a friendship level, then maybe we'll build a family centered on love, truth and finding happiness in the little things in life.

4 Likes

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by StrikeBack(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
I just want peace of mind

11 Likes

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2020
Me too
Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Bola146(f): 4:43am On Jan 28, 2020
I really fear infidelity and divorce sad

2 Likes

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by bdchange(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2020
Marriage can only work when the two parties involved decided they will both make it work. I just want a partner that will consider my feelings, actions, inactions in everything she does and likewise I will do the same. With this, we will have little problems and can easily fix them and live happily ever after.

2 Likes

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by bdchange(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2020
Winneygirl:
Maybe scared that I might not marry someone who's my true friend.
I believe friendship remains where love fades.
Maybe if I marry someone whom we connect on a friendship level, then maybe we'll build a family centered on love, truth and finding happiness in the little things in life.
This is highly possible because most times that your true friend might not have everything you want in a partner, making it difficult to settle down with them. That is if not friendzoned already. That is why most never married their true friend.

2 Likes

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by 24kmagic: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2020
kiss
Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by rain21(f): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2020
I think if he turns out to become a monster and hits me __in other words_domestic violence
Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Hamachi(f): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2020
lipsrsealed
Davash222:
Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Hamachi(f): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2020
kiss
neonly:

Common u guys marriage is not dat bad is just dat unfortunately we find ourselves in dis era of slayers
Been married for 15yrs though we always I repeat always issues but d love for the children and d fear of of separation dat will affect d children always comes to our mind
But honesty once u are ready for marriage all excuses will disappear
Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Houseofglam7(f): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2020
The things I fear usually happen....so I won't be going into marriage with any fear(s)
Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Moji12(f): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2020
The ONLY fear i v is death of spouse which is inevitable. cry
Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by drmikeadams(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
angry grin grin fear of marrying a vandalised ,packaged runs geh

1 Like

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by bukatyne(f): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
Houseofglam7:
The things I fear usually happen....so I won't be going into marriage with any fear(s)

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by bukatyne(f): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Funny thread.

Nobody is afraid they would be the wrong spouse for their partner or/and unable to provide the right support.

Most peeps don't even know themselves and what is good for them.

Others mistake 'nice to have' as priority and lose sight of the important things.

1 Like

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Annstar(f): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
my fear is finding the right man
Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by bukatyne(f): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Annstar:
my fear is finding the right man

The first step is to be the right woman to the kind of man you are interested in.

It would automatically sieve some guys that don't meet your specifications away.

4 Likes

Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by Kendumazy(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2020
Hmm
Re: Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt by chibuike65: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2020
Not having sufficient financial, though am working but am dead scared that salary will not be enough to start a family really don't want to suffer someone's daughter and I plan to give my wife the best attention she needs and the children when the start coming, but no enough money get me scared of marriage, I want an average family not suffering and smiling, but I see people that I have more pay than them get married but I don't won't that

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? / Very Low-intellectual Youths In Nigeria: Who's To Blame-schools Or Parents? / "I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.