Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. (90490 Views)

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / Thief Escapes Being Lynched By Mob After Being Caught Stealing In Imo. Photos / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Chibuking1402(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2020
wirinet:

How will the stupid anti gay law work? Who will report the crime when they are not doing it in public? How will you prove that 2 adults of the same sex sleeping naked on the same bed (in their private bedrooms) had sèx? What is the legal definition of sèx? Is it just kissing or handling of breasts or fingering? How will you prove in a court of law, beyond reasonable doub, since we are dealing with a criminal offense, that these 2 ladies about to be lynched had sèx?
Eye witness is a powerful tool to nail them..I have even run into two girls having sex in my friend room, they were so engrossed in it that they didn't notice I entered the room until I made noise so if I had wanted to nail them I would have video n recorded it which will surely be admistrable in the law court.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by mitakemi2427(f): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you OP.
You are what Nigeria needs at a time like this when sexual preference intolerance is rife.

We must show love to gays.
We must protect the lesbians amongst us with all our might.

Who knows, our kids may become gays and lesbians.
Then we would expect society to accept them and show them love but karma will say No.

OP my God who in his infinite wisdom created gays must bless you.
God bless the gays and lesbians the world over. If they won't love you, I will love you.
I will defend you and my God will bless you.
You are not perfect, but you are not your imperfections.

GOD didnt create gays we did by letting our hormones dictate our sexuality
What you are supposed to say is that nigerians should stop judging them
Dont argue with me swallow your arguement

What is the islamic stand on homosexuality pls

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by mitakemi2427(f): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Toscarel:
lesbians are cool abeg, very nice site, its the homosexual gay guys that should be lynched
LOL
What is the difference btwn both of them
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by butterfly777(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
This seems like a systematic promotion and sympathy raising for lesbos and gays. The act is barbaric and satanic. QED.

Between, I'm not supporting does trying to lunch them when God has not appointed them as the judge and prosecutor.

But I am against systematically promoting the evil practices.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Depressedkidd: 12:55am On Jan 31, 2020
Palehair:

So, what do you call hermaphrodites then because they were born that way. Gender and sexuality are not as black and white as they seem
It's black and white. Hermaphrodites are a special case caused by issues when forming the sexual organs of the person and that's obvious. But you have people with clear cut peniz and vachina saying they're not male or female. All these are just mental problems and we shouldn't normalise it just cos they feel offended.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Depressedkidd: 12:59am On Jan 31, 2020
9jaRealist:

Nigerians love to chase diversionary shadows in derogation of substance...smh undecided

Funny how you Nigerians who make such a show of your gay-bashing will give a limb to emigrate to countries like the US, UK or Canada where there's not only a whole Pride Day (or Week) celebrating LGBT 'lifestyle' but LGBT persons stroll around "flaunting" their lifestyles in public.
>

Im not going to go out of my way to fight homosexuality cos that's not my business. I'm just stating that it's retarded, but still, not my business, long as they're not coming on to me or trying to push it down my throat. If naija was in a better developed situation I wouldn't bother leaving to anywhere else. Btw homosexuality had nothing to do with development, Europe and America were already going thru development even back when they had strong laws against such things.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Supernatural28(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2020
bromen:

and why will they hurt them? this happens only in underdeveloped and backward countries like nigeria who left their failing economy to focus on their citizen's private lives. i wonder why people are hurting this people. those hypocrites who want to travel to developed countries should know all their citizens are respective of who you are so far you harm no one.

Buddy am not in support of them hurting the girls/ladies. What I was trying to say is that, this story looks more like a figment of one's imagination ☺ so don't get it twisted

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by 9jaRealist: 5:57am On Feb 01, 2020
Depressedkidd:
Im not going to go out of my way to fight homosexuality cos that's not my business. I'm just stating that it's retarded, but still, not my business, long as they're not coming on to me or trying to push it down my throat. If naija was in a better developed situation I wouldn't bother leaving to anywhere else. Btw homosexuality had nothing to do with development, Europe and America were already going thru development even back when they had strong laws against such things.

Strawman's Argument, because no one said it has...
Nonetheless, FREE societies often tend to be more developed because advancement often arises from disruptive thinking.

Nonetheless, the substantive point is that if most Nigerians are actually as disgusted and repulsed as they are said to be with homosexuality, how come they are LITERALLY risking life, livelihood and limb to emigrate to (and assume citizenship of) countries that not only tolerate homosexuality but actually set aside public days of PRIDE in same?! Anyway, I think Naija's anti-gay laws was a factor in the US visa ban, so all should be happy now!
>
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by EvangelistMFM(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
You just saved 2 monkeys...Congrats

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by GermanMelania: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2020
eni4real:
Tender Yansh?? Are you mad??
Is it by force to join gay bandwagon??

Because Trump allow gays to be employed, does that make him a gay man??

America is not meant for gays only!! They only give them right just like they gave Animals right too!!!

That does not make their orientation normal!!!

Are you implying that every one related to you who are presently in America are homosexuals already??

Asinine comment everywhere!!!

https://nypost.com/2020/02/01/anti-gay-african-leader-barred-from-united-states/ but kontinue . Voltron
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Kizyte:
Those mobs are bloody hypocrites! Be the first to cast a stone if you're without sin...
Black mentality is the DARKEST EVIL!

Don’t let self hate take over your humanity, okay? Live and love your black, for God made you so. I agree with your first two sentences
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Kizyte(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
merahki:

Don’t let self hate take over your humanity, okay? Live and love your black, for God made you so. I agree with your first two sentences

This has nothing to do with self hate. Our mentality as blacks, has kept us backward
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by GermanMelania: 1:17am On Feb 03, 2020
eni4real:
So??
Kontinue with your online hate spread. Go to countries wity no homos. Homos dont want you in there country
Saudi Arabia go give you Visa
Business is there too.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 03, 2020
GermanMelania:

Kontinue with your online hate spread. Go to countries wity no homos. Homos dont want you in there country
Saudi Arabia go give you Visa
Business is there too.
What are you talking about??

All your relatives in US are there because they like homo?? I am sure the answer is NO!!!

Stop manipulating the public emotionally!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by GermanMelania: 3:04am On Feb 03, 2020
eni4real:
What are you talking about??

All your relatives in US are there because they like homo?? I am sure the answer is NO!!!

Stop manipulating the public emotionally!!!
I am saying you want what you want and will overlook things just to get it. Homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria stay there. There are homosexual Americans they do not want a bigot like you in their country. Stay away.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 03, 2020
GermanMelania:

I am saying you want what you want and will overlook things just to get it. Homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria stay there. There are homosexual Americans they do not want a bigot like you in their country. Stay away.
Bigot?? Just because I don't agree with them??
Even Trump is not a pro-homosexuality!!!!

America is not founded by homosexuals, nobody will not stop me if I have something important to do there!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Eagleword14(f): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sadteen:

How can I repent when I have tried but my attraction never goes away. What does God want from me that I have failed to understand

My dear you can. Look for a living church...meet the pastor for counselling and deliverance. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ and make Him your personal Lord and savior. The Holy Spirit will help you to overcome. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Aconomist: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
You people will masacre harmless lesbians but allow Fulani herdsmen to rape and murder your people without consequence. Nigerians are a disgrace to humanity.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Chibuking1402(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
wirinet:

How will the stupid anti gay law work? Who will report the crime when they are not doing it in public? How will you prove that 2 adults of the same sex sleeping naked on the same bed (in their private bedrooms) had sèx? What is the legal definition of sèx? Is it just kissing or handling of breasts or fingering? How will you prove in a court of law, beyond reasonable doub, since we are dealing with a criminal offense, that these 2 ladies about to be lynched had sèx?
Oga Google up the definition of sex...sex doesn't just mean only perniteration, kissing, handling are actions of sex so since they ingaged in it, they are complicit, the law will take it's effect,the evidence is undeniable

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by wirinet(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Chibuking1402:

Oga Google up the definition of sex...sex doesn't just mean only perniteration, kissing, handling are actions of sex so since they ingaged in it, they are complicit, the law will take it's effect,the evidence is undeniable
Since you are expert in Google, why not help us Google the definition of sex that means something else other than penetration, kissing and fondlíng.

Since this issue happened over 2 years ago, has the law taken its effect yet? Since the law of criminalization of gays was passed over 6 years ago, how many people have actually been found guilty and sent to 14 years imprisonment, unless you want to tell us that there are no more gays or lesbians in Nigeria.

Very primitive and backwards mentality. We have serious problems of corruption, insurgency, very poor infrastructure, poor education, hyper inflation, poverty and so on, but what is taking the mental and physical energy of some people is sex. I wonder if you guys think of anythink else.
Oya, why not criminalize adultery, fornication, masturbatiøn, prostitution, anal sex, Mouth Action and all other forms of sex except missionary sex by married couples?
Holier than thou hypocrites.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Chibuking1402(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
wirinet:

Since you are expert in Google, why not help us Google the definition of sex that means something else other than penetration, kissing and fondlíng.

Since this issue happened over 2 years ago, has the law taken its effect yet? Since the law of criminalization of gays was passed over 6 years ago, how many people have actually been found guilty and sent to 14 years imprisonment, unless you want to tell us that there are no more gays or lesbians in Nigeria.

Very primitive and backwards mentality. We have serious problems of corruption, insurgency, very poor infrastructure, poor education, hyper inflation, poverty and so on, but what is taking the mental and physical energy of some people is sex. I wonder if you guys think of anythink else.
Oya, why not criminalize adultery, fornication, masturbatiøn, prostitution, anal sex, Mouth Action and all other forms of sex except missionary sex by married couples?
Holier than thou hypocrites.
Whatever you said...one thing is certain...gayism and lesbianism is a sin against God... that's a sin that destroyed Sodom and gomorrah.. you can relocate to where this is permissible instead of calling me names here please...bye

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by wirinet(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Chibuking1402:

Whatever you said...one thing is certain...gayism and lesbianism is a sin against God... that's a sin that destroyed Sodom and gomorrah.. you can relocate to where this is permissible instead of calling me names here please...bye
gayism and lesbianism is a sin against your God. It might not be a sin against my God. I might not even have a God, so why should you force others to follow your God. There have been thousands of Gods since the beginning of human history and all adherents claim their own God is the Supreme and most powerful God.
The God your conqueror bequeathed to you (jesus/YHWH if you are a Christian or Allah if you are a muslim) is only one of thousands of others that reigned at various times throughout human history.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by finallybusy: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
I no dey believe all these fake attention-seeking write-ups.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by sim37(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bro, weed no good for u o, read wetin u write again!

Toscarel:
lesbians are cool abeg, very nice site, its the homosexual gay guys that should be lynched

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by emnite(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Exmilitant:
As I was stepping out of my compound to get bread for breakfast this morning, I saw two girls, stark naked running towards me. Behind them were a group of young men and women with sticks, stones and machetes hotly pursuing these girls.

The force with which these girls grabbed me begging me to save them eh, where it not for the gate i would have somersaulted and crashed on the ground. The crowd on seeing me mellowed, and started chorusing 'oga those girls na lesbians'. I tactfully dismissed the mob and promised to handle the issue.

I am with them in a pharmacy getting their wounds treated. There is a nagging question I want answers to as I watch these beautiful harmless girls:

Why are Africans vehemently opposed towards these kind of people and LGBTQ people in general? Is religion or culture the reason? What is wrong in loving a person of the same sex? Is it the greatest of evil? Is evil categorized? I need answers to these questions in order to know what decision to make on these girls...

Wait until they spoil your own child then you'll know cause no one was born to have secs with a fellow gender it was someone that taught them that stuff so is very bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace & Strip Themselves (Pics, Video) / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.