Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman (5065 Views)

Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 / $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency / Governor Zulum Surprises Obiageri Mazi, Igbo Woman Teaching In Borno For 31Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by engrchykae(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
what you Indomie generation IPOB kids don't know is that the igbo names that Rivers and Delta State communities are bearing were all due to the igbo men who invaded those non igbo speaking communities and killed their men, forcefully married their women, renamed their communities to igbo names and gave their children Igbo names

That's how Ikwerre and Igbo speaking parts of Rivers and Delta found themselves having Igbo communities in their land cos the real tribe and identity of those people were cleansed and obliterated by Igbos who first settled in those communities as migrants.
you think igbos are fulanis.
Look at the way you are describing your fulani people.
Just the same way your fulani is killing benue men and marrying their women and renaming their towns

2 Likes

Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Trash coming from a toddler.
Lies and propaganda cannot help you. We already know our history rewriting it just to score a cheap goal is dead on arrival.

engrchykae:
you think igbos are fulanis.
Look at the way you are describing your fulani people.
Just the same way your fulani is killing benue men and marrying their women and renaming their towns
then simply deploy the use of Oral tradition/Oral History and enhance your research and see how it corresponds exactly with what I've told u.
Your igbo parents won't tell u cos they know how wicked their forefathers were with their selfish aims of grabbing lands, Killing those indigenes and expanding their tribe
The people of Rivers have enlightened their eyes and their towns renamed e.g Umukoro to Rumokoro and titles like Dike Oha to Dikne Ohna.
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by enemybulldozer(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

then simply deploy the use of Oral tradition/Oral History and enhance your research and see how it corresponds exactly with what I've told u.
Your igbo parents won't tell u cos they know how wicked their forefathers were.
The people of Rivers have enlightened their eyes and their towns renamed e.g Umukoro to Rumokoro and titles like Dike Oha to Dikne Ohna.
What are you trying to do, rewrite our history??

1 Like

Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by engrchykae(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Your igbo parents won't tell u cos they know how wicked their forefathers were with their selfish aims of grabbing lands, Killing those indigenes and expanding their tribe
from meaningful names to meaningless names

1 Like

Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
engrchykae:
from meaningful names to meaningless names
it obviously has a meaning in Ikwerre language and it's also a sign that Ndoni, Etche and Ikwerre are tribes and their ethnic groups on their own with no affiliation whatsoever with Igbo
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
engrchykae:
bini slave Hunter,what is your problem?the British stopped your slave trading and ransacked your kingdom in less than a day.
The name egbema is Igbo for gun and knife

Really
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Taba21: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
ican2020:
Lack of understanding makes people to always refer to those who live in some parts of Delta as Delta Igbos
No Igbo in Delta
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Taba21: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Pure lie.

No Igbo's as an indigenous person of a Delta,in real saying
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Taba21: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
what you Indomie generation IPOB kids don't know is that the igbo names that Rivers and Delta State communities are bearing were all due to the igbo men who invaded those non igbo speaking communities and killed their men, forcefully married their women, renamed their communities to igbo names and gave their children Igbo names

That's how Ikwerre and Igbo speaking parts of Rivers and Delta found themselves having Igbo communities in their land cos the real tribe and identity of those people were cleansed and obliterated by Igbos who first settled in those communities as migrants.

God bless you.
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Taba21: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
ProudDick:

There are more tribes in the north than in the south. Taraba alone has more tribes than the south south. Stop displaying your ignorance. Not everyone in the not speaks Hausa and calls himself arewa. The western region was also divided and you don’t see Yorubas calling urhobo, isoko, Itshekiri Yorubas even though Itshekiri speaks a Yoruba dialect. You igbos should move on and let people be what they want to be.

Simple talks.

Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Taba21: 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Urhobo's Yoruba...are you serious?

Do you hear even an atom of any of the languages partaining to above tribe?

Be reasonable with your logic.

He made a mistake maybe he wanted to say urhobos/isoko and isekiri/Yoruba's
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by ProudDick: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Story...story..

If I am not in warri and not conversant with Itshekiri axis of warri, I would have believed you...

Try again.

Only a fool speaks of what he knows nothing about.
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by ProudDick: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
Taba21:

Read my post yourself. He is the one struggling with comprehension. No where in my post suggested urhobos are Yoruba.
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
ProudDick:

Only a fool speaks of what he knows nothing about.
Currently there and couldn't make out any truth from your state.
So it is just a pure lie again.
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Taba21:

I know but even with Itshekiri it is just minor.

I only countered his bogus claims that's all

Prouddick ...is alright.
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by ProudDick: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Currently there and couldn't make out any truth from your state.

So it is just a pure lie again.

Well you don’t even know my own dialect.
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
ProudDick:

Well you don’t even know my own dialect.

Not here to argue but when I see something to agree which is true I always do that.
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by selemempe: 2:53am On Jan 28, 2020
ProudDick:

There are more tribes in the north than in the south. Taraba alone has more tribes than the south south. Stop displaying your ignorance. Not everyone in the not speaks Hausa and calls himself arewa. The western region was also divided and you don’t see Yorubas calling urhobo, isoko, Itshekiri Yorubas even though Itshekiri speaks a Yoruba dialect. You igbos should move on and let people be what they want to be.
until the yorubas learn to stop insinuating themselves into every Igbo topic, looking for validation, they will never be respectable.
Who cares if you guys don't call itsekiri Yoruba?
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by CSTR2: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
it obviously has a meaning in Ikwerre language and it's also a sign that Ndoni, Etche and Ikwerre are tribes and their ethnic groups on their own with no affiliation whatsoever with Igbo
Igbos were not expansionists. They never had an empire.
They don't even have a central king.
There is no record of expansionism in their history.

Stick to apc/pdp politics and stop talking nonsense that are beyond you.

Small pikin wey suppose dey school.

1 Like

Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by CSTR2: 6:54am On Jan 28, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
So looking at someone like Tonto dike.

Is there a difference between her and another igbo girl in imo?

You no get sense.

If kanu leads igbos to another senseless war and they lose onitsha, clowns like you would come and tell us onitsha is another ethnic group.

BTW, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by referandum(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2020
njoku10:
Just for boundary adjustment she lost her memory, identity and tribe because Niger-delta is not a tribe
How do you mean?
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by PFRB: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2020
Ok. Ok. I am not Ikwerre. I am not Igbo.
I AM UBIMA ETHNIC NATIONALITY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by ProudDick: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2020
selemempe:
until the yorubas learn to stop insinuating themselves into every Igbo topic, looking for validation, they will never be respectable.
Who cares if you guys don't call itsekiri Yoruba?

Who is this fool?
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2020
PFRB:
Ok. Ok. I am not Ikwerre. I am not Igbo. I AM UBIMA ETHNIC NATIONALITY.
Wow... Wonderful.
Another ethnic nationality is rising...

1 Like

Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Story...story..

If I am not in warri and not conversant with Itshekiri axis of warri, I would have believed you...

Try again.
you don't know anything.
ask any Itshekiri person to write from 1-100 in his language and also compare it with Yoruba and check if they'll be any difference
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Alekai: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
you don't know anything.
ask any Itshekiri person to write from 1-100 in his language and also compare it with Yoruba and check if they'll be any difference
[/s]

1 Like

Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
you don't know anything.

Lolzzzxx....You

Mr Ebenezar I agree before you speak yoruba by force again for me.

I always enjoy your drama here that's why I hardly quote or attack.

So are taking the fight on my own perspective.
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by engrchykae(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
so they just woke up after 1999.
You are intentionally stupid
Re: She Is No Longer An Igbo Woman by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzxx....You

Mr Ebenezar I agree before you speak yoruba by force again for me.

I always enjoy your drama here that's why I hardly quote or attack.

So are taking the fight on my own perspective.
what the hell happened to your MenesZawi account?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? / GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. / Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.