Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) (101422 Views)

Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo / Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:
There's something spiritually and mentally wrong with this particular guy on blue.

The lady is his elder sister
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by slydog(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Wife, gone
Husband, gone
House, gone
Where will six children live now?
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Focusmind: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kai, please nobody should ever refer to Nigeria as a Zoo. From all indication, Zoo seems more serene and better organised than this jungle.

Savage kingdom should be the right word. Look at the faces of those that burnt the man.

People of this country looks and behaves crudely in everything. I am so sad right now. Imagine the fate that awaits the six children of these two people that died.

I pity them and the rough road ahead in this un forgiven country.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by GermanMelania: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Topccy007z:
whatever you like you can say. All I know is it's the best in a clear case like this. Nigeria that doesn't respect the rule of law even up to your failed president. If the man was a top politician, it's likely he gets away with the ruthless crime he committed. My opinion is mine, yours is yours
So you want take law into your hands? There are no clear cases! You do not know the mitigating circumstances. I did not choose to be in a country with you. Let us live in peace. Stop advocating violence.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
I thought i was seeing things
Bigflamie:
The dude on blue should be recruited against Fulani heardsmen. - 1000000 joy
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Riele:
Typical Nigerian Man.

I feel no pity whatsoever for the man .

So you did not see the news of the lady that killed her husband this morning, but you saw this one. This your feminist attitude won't take you anywhere. All genders commit crime but somehow Nigerian men or all men are your problem. Pray for God to deliver you from this unnecessary hatred.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by blank(f): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
Now the battle by the relatives for who will take the kids.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Topccy007z: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
GermanMelania:

So you want take law into your hands? There are no clear cases! You do not know the mitigating circumstances. I did not choose to be in a country with you. Let us live in peace. Stop advocating violence.
German whatever, stay in your Germany and leave us alone in our Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Unrated900(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
For better for worse till death do them apart
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Ty440: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmmm people get mind eeeh, RIP for the deaths
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Toscarel: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:
There's something spiritually and mentally wrong with this particular guy on blue.

very true, its obvious there are many psychopaths out there but we've always neglected to identify them

this guy is very disturbed

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by GermanMelania: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Topccy007z:
German whatever, stay in your Germany and leave us alone in our Nigeria.
As you handsome reach. I no go fit leave you o grin
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
NORSYK:
Instant and harsh justice though, the angry mob should have considered what would be their children's condition before killing him.
Then, again the acted so stupid by burning down his house, thereby making the children orphan and homeless

They don't have sense in that eastern jungle!
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by charlly2016(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
The youths did very well. They even suppose to bath him with acid before burning him.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Kendroid: 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Just imagine growing up as a child to hear the story of how your mom was shot by your father, and your father was beaten to death by the village youths and burnt in the village square...
Just imagine!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by glorydina: 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He must have been tired of her cheating.
After having 6 kids for him, she couldn't still grow some balls to leave him even when he said he was tired of her.

Nigerian women are so dependent on the men.
They won't get a job or a source of livelihood to be independent.

Feminism would be good if these ladies practice what they preach.

She wanted to leave him but he did not want to let her go.
Na by force. She no do again, he killed her instead
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Why was he afraid of divorce. It would have solved all this. Who will take care of the kids now.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by LLobiorah: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Did these youths actually burn the man's properties too? Too bad, if they did.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
These are suppose Christians doing their thing
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by greatbuc(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
You see why jungle justice is not the best? You killed the Man and burnt his house. You rendered the six children useless and hopeless. If he had more properties.. It's now inaccessible by the children. The guy in blue shirt! You are going to need a very good lawyer. The government would have condemned him to death if found guilty but you cannot wait.. Now the government will find a few of you guys and use as scape goat. Who ever insults me should be ready to fill the position of that guy in blue.. Because you can do worse.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Kpartners: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
Holiegrail2:
Too bad cry

Choose your Spouse wisely, don't be blinded by love.
Blinded by love abi blinded by lust, because this nonsense can't happen where there is love

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by ebby9z(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
Imagine foreigners seeing this kinda news from Nigeria in 2020!!!
This case is purely a psychiatric case. Many people are walking around with mental issues but we don't care. The harsh economy is even compounding matters.
Now, these idiots have left the kids not only motherless but also fatherless and HOMELESS!
Anybody supporting this kind of madness equally requires urgent mental evaluation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Why destroy the house too? Where will the children go to?
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ohraybs:

Alaye.. Type in English.... Which kain tin be this

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Heartdanny(f): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Just feeling for their children, death of both parents same day. Why did they destroy his house when the have children.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by ankpaone: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
why destroying his house? where will the children live
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by tityboi: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sad
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by BoboKush(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
Riele:
Typical Nigerian Man.

I feel no pity whatsoever for the man .

Nigerian men
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by awoluyi(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
He had been threatening to kill his wife. When the wife's relations tried to settle their differences, he allegedly told them he would shoot her and nothing will happen. The wife wanted to divorce him due to domestic abuse but he swore to kill her if she tries it.

[/quote]

The dead husband was a layabout been taken care of by the woman.
A hardworking man shouldn't be threatened if his wife decides to leave him, not even now that intelligent, well educated and ambitious women are looking for husbands. It is a pity that the man was brutally killed this way.The extra-judicial killers should be fished out and prosecuted approximately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Explosion Rocks NNPC Depot In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.