Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Again Frederick Forsyth Attacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Frederick Forsyth Attacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo. (2159 Views)

Britain's Shameful Role In The Biafran War - Fredrick Forsyth / Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Britain’s shameful role in the Biafran war,Frederick Forsyth Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again Frederick Forsyth Attacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo. by xelly: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
I am glad we fought with the Britain not some ragtag like Buhari in the military. Now you know how Buhari earned his 'General'

To all Biafrans, God is with us. I will forever remain grateful to Nnamdi Kanu.

I will say it for all to read, if peaceful division is a mirage, violet disintegration is certain. Biafra must be actualised.

3 Likes

Re: Again Frederick Forsyth Attacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
CSTR2:

So because he didn't want to die a coward, he had to take 3 million lives and set igbos back.

Do you know that igbos have not regained all they lost before the war?
Positions, properties, political relevance.

Do you know igboland is now significantly smaller forever because of that war.?
You have lost access to the sea in Rivers and akwa ibom.
These were things that ojukwu controlled as military governor.

Can you ascertain the worth of the human capital wasted by one man's obstinacy.?

Tell your sermon to Awolowo who killed himself.

Preaching to me is fruitless. I don't know how to beg for unity like you're always doing.

If you have better offer for secession then bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: Again Frederick Forsyth Attacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo. by gwafaeziokwu: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
CSTR2:

So because he didn't want to die a coward, he had to take 3 million lives and set igbos back.

Do you know that igbos have not regained all they lost before the war?
Positions, properties, political relevance.

Do you know igboland is now significantly smaller forever because of that war.?
You have lost access to the sea in Rivers and akwa ibom.
These were things that ojukwu controlled as military governor.

Can you ascertain the worth of the human capital wasted by one man's obstinacy.?

Go and sit down biko with that your small minded analysis. Dwelling so much on the lies of westerners in nairaland has turned your reasoning upside down.

Which access to sea did we lose after the war? The one we lost when Gowon divided the eastern region into two. Rivers ,Calabar and Akwaibom side with access to sea was carved out of Eastern region as south eastern states, while Igbo land were named east central state. So what territory are you talking about? Was is it not the same policy of land locking the east through mischievous state creation and the fact that Gowon puppet government could not guarantee the safety of the Igbos, during and after the pogrom that informed Ojukwu's decision to read the declaration of independence at Ahiara.

Do you know the number of months that the young Ojukwu kept the independence declaration waiting for Gowon to man up. Let me say this for the umpteenth time, the igbo public wanted war of seccession the moment the pogrom madness started in the north in middle of 1966. In every clan and village in the east, the mantra was "Ojukwu give us guns and matchetes so that we can deal with the north". That the war started in 1967 is a testament of Ojukwu diplomatic zeal in calming the Eastern Consultative forum hoping for a lasting agreement for peace with Gowon.

The later not only reneged on the Aburi accord but also had the temerity to divide the eastern region. At that point what did you expect from Ojukwu. Which leader that knows his onions loves ceding terretories to his enemies especially the one as important as the coastal areas.

I am ashamed of people like you really. To think that great men and women made supreme scarifice for people like you under so much pressure only to be denigrated by the same fellows they died for.

Nb: I wrote this with the notion that you are Igbo, if not ignore and concentrate on your professional foolery.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Frederick Forsyth Attacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo. by xelly: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
You didn't read history in school, not even a book on your own yet you engage people online to argue what you feel like it is. Now you have the opportunity to study. Though it is in ink, and black man hate reading. Find away to read this, it will help you when next you want to sound Educated.
Re: Again Frederick Forsyth Attacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo. by maiunguwar: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
RonJeremy:
Biafra has always been at war with the British not the Nigerian ragtag Army that is deemed to be the worst in the world.........
The incompetence of the Nigeria army have been exposed by there inability to defeat a rag tag boko haram for 10 years now

1 Like

Re: Again Frederick Forsyth Attacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 28, 2020
maiunguwar:
The incompetence of the Nigeria army have been exposed by there inability to defeat a rag tag boko haram for 10 years now

Exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC Blasts Fani Kayode With Bible Verses / See The DG Of APC's N30,000 Monthly Stipend / Survival Fund: Registration Portal Suspended Few Hours After Opening (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.