Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year (52922 Views)

Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) / Prof. Francis Otunta, Immediate MOUAU VC, Is Dead (picture) / Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by AreaFada2: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2020
Na wa o.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Katier00(f): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2020
BrickDevo:

I think it was done openly, but you know as this things goes someone must surely find out
it will go through many hands before it could be actualized so do it
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by ogb2020: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2020
Bighead9:
Those guys will never seize to amuse me. grin

Everything is fake in the Yeast. grin grin
I pity Biafra, when the North finally gives them their independence. grin grin

what more do you have to offer? Hand can NEVER EVER cover the SUN. QED

2 Likes

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2020
Afam , your people , only in the east.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by BrickDevo: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2020
Katier00:
it will go through many hands before it could be actualized so do it
Yea true, but those hands are accomplice, and wouldn't expose it, i believe someone somehow managed to know about it.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by blackboy(m): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Wetin we no go see for nigeria. Is it not here PMB son did nysc for less than the required time and got his certificate.
I hail naija .
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by irunoko(m): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Katier00:
This story is too good to be true. If he could afford to send her aboard quietly why promoting her to final year openly knowing fully well, it could bring scandal. He could have let her continue her education abroad.
ofe kashiri bo ni and besides if he sends her abroad omamu ifura dani.his wife will begin to suspect that you didn't take my children to the abroad for education you are taking a random girl and even if he did the wife Will still feel suspicious that why just pick a random girl to the abroad
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by eaglez(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2020
This nonsense man denied me my appointment letter after buying form of 3k, attended interview with prof Hillary Edeoga and some.panelists for the post of senior technician In their proposed medical school, came out in flying colours with name shortlisted for the job all of a sudden the guy just cancelled everything even sacked some people that were already employed by edeoga who have served for a year, Edeoga though not completely innocent fought for an indigene to be there as the next vc instead of this uniben lecturer and a one time rector in ebonyi state, but one prof who was the chairman then said no that all indigenous professors scored less than expected on the prof of mathematics scored 60/something %, if these things the member of the governing council wrote are true I will say a big SHAME to him even as he has a beautiful barrister as a wife he can still not control his professorial lust.

3 Likes

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by DCmonster: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2020
They are coming at this man in a very big way because he was the one who returned ex-governor ihedioha as the elected governor of imo state before the supreme court abracadabra. He probably has evidence that will used by the PDP in their case seeking review of the judgement. APC IS NO DIFFERENT FROM PDP.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by richPHAROAH: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2020
ojun50:

Mention names
like your father

1 Like

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by toplinetrtrend: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2020
Bighead9:

Stop being study. Things like this can happen in any part of the country.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Esteemval(f): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2020
Next!!!
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by AustineCJ: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2020
My own mouau,my own level and department.... well all I know is that there was such a rumour that even the VC wife had to caution us during one of her classes (Bus Law) but the fact still remains nobody can identify the girl in question,I can't remember any of my female course mate that dropped out though... The VC is a good man anyways n most lecturers for all I know ain't happy with him since he blocked the compulsory selling of textbooks n means of sorting courses too....including the massive sacking of backdoor staffs.

1 Like

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by SpartanKing: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2020
Bighead9:

Cease.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by NGRsenate: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Omoooo!

This is one sweet deal the man and the girl had sha.

1 Like

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by illiteratepmb: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2020
Marlian VC. He is living true to his name 'Otunta'. If you know, you know?

2 Likes

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by higgs: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2020
How does a VC single handedly push a student to final year? No controls and checks?

1 Like

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by IYANGBALI: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2020
Guzel:

Who exactly
Buhari
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by chukwugoziegi: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2020
higgs:
How does a VC single handedly push a student to final year? No controls and checks?

Any and Everything is possible in this Zoo o. Dem fit burn Exams and Records building sef.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Ogurube: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2020
You're a bloody illiterate! It's cease, not seize. Okpo

Bighead9:

1 Like

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by CorleonOfSicily: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Bottom power is very powerful
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by chukel(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2020
The same man the rigged election for ihedioha. This mbaise man is an all round bad man
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Victoria25(f): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Finally Otunta don reach front page hahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by onlyboyson(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2020
MR VICE CHANCELLOR SINCE U ARE AT THE AGE OF 18 U DEY CHOP KPEKUS UP TILL NOW

KPEKUS NO DEY TIRE U!!!!!!

OR DIDN'T U HAVE A WIFE

ALL THE FEMALE STUDENT THAT LIKE SEX FOR GRADE AND MARKS UNA OWN DON FINISH UNA PAPA DON ENTER WAHALA KPEKUS DON DO AM SMACK DOWN

ALL THE FEMALE STUDENTS THAT CHOSE MICHEAL OKPALA UNIVERSITY AS THEIR FIRST CHOICE BECAUSE OF OGA VICE CHANCELLOR HOW MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!ยก!!!!!!
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by illiteratepmb: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Guzel:
Always in the news for bad things
From imo abracadabra election of declaring ihedioha winner without the required spread to allegation of demotion of a female prof and now this.
You dey ves o. I assume you are one of us. Right?
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2020
KngGezy:

It doesn't take time for a topic to go off point on Nairaland grin

Just one unrelated post and a mention and from there it goes downhill

How can one overlook the seriousness of this act. And turn it into a political issue by involving the presidents missing certificate cheesy

Like how does it even correlate?

And to Nigerias Education Sector is a scam. Anyone telling you that you are not up to standard in a seriously rigged sector. The person is either corrupt or blind to the truth. No one and I repeat No one should ever have suicidal thoughts over Jamb and Education issues. It's not worth it, if it works fine. And after trying for 2 or 3 times,go and start up a business. And grow your business. Or better still find your way out of this country.

That certificate is not missing.
It doesn't exist.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2020
atiku4President:
At least the girl went to university. What of those who are looking for their WAEC certificate?
IT IS BETTER NOT TO SAY ANYTHING THAN TO WRITE THIS NONSENSE.HATRED DRIES BONE .
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Badteke47: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2020
Who knows how much ihedioha paid him to declare him winner
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by isahnmu(f): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2020
Prof. Maureen Etebu, Vice Chancellor Nigeria Maritime University, come and see your twin brother. Your fall shall be great..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAEC Result Of The Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After Writing WAEC / Hilarious But True Life Of A Nigerian University Student (pictures) / See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.