Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year (52946 Views)

Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) / Prof. Francis Otunta, Immediate MOUAU VC, Is Dead (picture) / Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by garfield1: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Abagworo:
This man's woes is from his handling of Imo State election. He might be in deeper ish if Ihedioha continues to desecrate the Supreme Court. Footage of his phone conversation during the last election is in ths hand of his opponents especially the one he made with Prof Ibeawuchi to frame up Okorocha using duress. God will always vindicate the just and punish the wicked greedy elements
Yes oh,i knew he was a compromised and corrupt fellow that was bought over by that green capped fellow
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by themanderon: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
If true he should be stripped of his professorship and jailed. Conflict of interest in any organization is a No No.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by seunfape(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
solmusdesigns:
and so? did the lady complain? or isnt University degree a 3 years program until silly Nigerian government added useless IT atachment
sabo oke guy
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Antoeni(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
So We Still Have Dubious, Fraudulent And indiscipline V C in the System
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by egwue: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
The truth will surely prevail. Professor Francis Otunta(VC) that I know, will not descend so low as portrayed in this write-up. Let's watch and see where these will end.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by sinceraconcept(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Yes..

They learnt it from your wayward Sisters.. grin

How very sad.. undecided
I'm not trying to blame them,i'm trying to praise them for being themselves,knowing what they want and being generous.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Bighead9: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
ibechris:

This hate must have eaten u deep down...shame on u.

See painment. grin grin grin

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by DarkJeddi(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
sinceraconcept:
I'm not trying to blame them,i'm trying to praise them for being themselves,knowing what they want and being generous.
We are saying the same thing..

They learnt very well from their Teachers.. undecided
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by mechanics(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
In the public service rule, he should know that sexual harassment is a serious misconduct and it will lead to dismissal.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by excel001(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
fergie001:
Old news.....that's very true.

Someone he even sent abroad sef...and pressurise even fellow female Drs and Profs sef.

Shey na next year, he will pack his kaya and go.

It's a curse there since after the enigmatic Ikenna Onyido left there.
You are right bro, prof. Onyido is the best thing that happened to that school, am happy to have met his regime, Not Nkshallom talking about an imposter like Edeoga. don't know much about prof. Otunta anyway
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by fergie001: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
excel001:

You are right bro, prof. Onyido is the best thing that happened to that school, am happy to have met his regime, Not Nkshallom talking about an imposter like Edeoga. don't know much about prof. Otunta anyway
Hahahahahahaha.......Fortunately, I have met all three.
Ikenna Onyido is incomparable.

Those who push Onyido asides are those who didn't meet him or who are blinded by the benefits of 'Edeoga's office' .....though this one, Otunta is the worst of the worst.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by emanobis(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
The man's surname is affecting him. OTUNTA means Little Pussy in Igbo
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by fergie001: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pearlqueen:
Oh! How MOUAU has decayed. The years of Prof Onyido when MOUAU was quality are gone.
I tell you....an old student there?

1 Like

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Nwachacho: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
And the same VC hiked the school's acceptance fee from 20k to 50500k. Everything is wrong with that man
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by supereagle(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
KingSatan:
grin grin

At last, the woman won!

Never underestimate the power of a woman.

Signs and wonders of a woman.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by frikpus: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Professor Otunta I know, can't do this. Even as a rector in Afikpo Poly, he gave the institution a new look. What will he be doing with a girl when he has a beautiful wife. Ndi mmadu ajoka. God will see you through sir.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by marvis13(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
APC have fabricated another allegation against a returning officer of Imo State Governorship election in 2019. Every one here may be mugu but I'm too smart to detect allegation. Bleep apc
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Legendguru: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Oh
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Exodora: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Some people dey get luck oooo . Pregnant you , graduate you before hand still send you braod again.Able God shower your blessing.Oluwa shower your blessing on me.
Chaaaaaiiiii thunder fire my enemies there
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
seborrhic:

And you were there when all these things were happening?
If they ask you under strict scrutiny to substantiate your allegation,you would start stuttering,later confessing you heard it from someone,who likely also heard it from another person.
Oga ,anyone that schooled at umudike (during his tenure)is aware of what he did!!!!
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
seborrhic:

And you were there when all these things were happening?
If they ask you under strict scrutiny to substantiate your allegation,you would start stuttering,later confessing you heard it from someone,who likely also heard it from another person.
Oga ,anyone that schooled at umudike (during his tenure)is aware of what he did!!!! his wife made sure of that when she goes on tirade about how immoral ,girls of now are-during lecture hours
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by seborrhic: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
eduj:

Oga ,anyone that schooled at umudike (during his tenure)is aware of what he did!!!! his wife made sure of that when she goes on tirade about how immoral ,girls of now are-during lecture hours
Just as I thought.
You heard from people.
If u hear what people say about you,yes,you that typed that,behind your back,you would be amazed at the level of human degrading.
My point is,unless u was an eye witness to an event,never say something happened with 100% certainty as you have done.

1 Like

Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by AlexJustin(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
after inaugurating "MOUAU PRAYS" for every first Tuesday of the month. let the truth unravel.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by drsyd: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Useless school. Can't even provide SSCE scratch card to enable graduating students do their result verification. I don't wish to return back to that school for anything.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
seborrhic:

Just as I thought.
You heard from people.
If u hear what people say about you,yes,you that typed that,behind your back,you would be amazed at the level of human degrading.
My point is,unless u was an eye witness to an event,never say something happened with 100% certainty as you have done.
Oga the only way to convince you is to divulge personal details -which isn't wise -in the naija of today. The internet is awash with stories about that particular man. All I can say is that their is no smoke without fire
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by Halo22: 2:06am On Jan 29, 2020
When I tell people that name always follow the lifestyle of man, they won't understand. "Otunta" in our native language means small kpekus, and the man didn't disappoint his surname by going for fresh and small punna. Lol.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by isahnmu(f): 6:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Gerrard59:

But Maureen is a female name? Abi the "woman" is doing same in Maritime University (the one in Oron?)?
Maritime University in Warri. The woman is not doing same oo, she is doing worse than that man. She is too deadly and corrupt.
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by bravehost4u(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
The END
Re: Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year by pinkygurl(f): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
He is dead now.may allah forgive his shortcomings & grant himparadise.
R.I.P prof. framcis otunta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria / WAEC Result Of The Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After Writing WAEC / See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.