Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! (4822 Views)

Benin People No Go Kill Person With Laughter / Women No Go Kill Me With Laff (photo) / Akpors No Go Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by tanimz(f): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2010
Idowuogbo:

awwwh taniz dats cute thank u

You're welcome. The cold don run away, abi? cheesy

Studio CFR:

Like tanimz don re-brand

lol

I thank the Lord for Studio's life. You don manage add new word to your vocabulary. smileyBut e no mean say na me you go test am on first. undecided
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by bashydemy(m): 12:07am On Dec 13, 2010
Tanimz to be serious studio love and care for you
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by tanimz(f): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2010
Which kind talk be that? angry
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by bashydemy(m): 12:19am On Dec 13, 2010
dont deny that you dont love him as well, going to club am outta here
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by tanimz(f): 12:26am On Dec 13, 2010
No forget to fall inside gutter on your way. angry
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by StudioCFR(m): 6:37am On Dec 13, 2010
wicked thing

Mtchew
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by bashydemy(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2010
tanimz:

No forget to fall inside gutter on your way. angry
Wicked girl like you i almost knock you down with my Ferrari on my way to the club
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by tanimz(f): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2010
You well like this? Since when did a 1970 beatle model become a Ferrari? Abeg no spoil Ferrari name. undecided
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by bashydemy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2010
Well since you dont know the different between your left and right hand so how will you know the different btwn Ferrari and Beatle i doubt it if you have even seen Ferrari before
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by StudioCFR(m): 5:22am On Dec 14, 2010
lol

Take am easy on the girl na habba
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by bashydemy(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2010
na me the local breed go they form for? she knows the price of T-fare from her house no anywhere in Lagos LOL
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by tanimz(f): 2:02am On Dec 15, 2010
bashy_demy:

Well since you dont know the different between your left and right hand so how will you know the different btwn Ferrari and Beatle i doubt it if you have even seen Ferrari before

I think you should ask ya stupid self that question . Mschew.
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by StudioCFR(m): 5:24am On Dec 15, 2010
I trust u

u no dey slack

elenu gbeske

lol
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by bashydemy(m): 5:55am On Dec 15, 2010
tanimz:

I think you should ask ya silly self that question . Mschew.
I dont need to ask my self what i already know but you need to move out that hood cos the hood is downgrading you can you image the area where the biggest ride is Beatles maybe that what makes you think Beatles is the latest ride in town
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by StudioCFR(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2010
The omilla girl don see beattle before?

Bicycle Girl
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by bashydemy(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2010
^^Well i think the richest man in her are is using beattles that what make her think that is the latest ride in town so if this kind girl see Ferrari she go faint ooo
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by StudioCFR(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2010
She get bicycle
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by lysaa(f): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2010
Bunch of insane ppl having a convo.
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by StudioCFR(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2010
*ignores her*
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by bashydemy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2010
**walks in look around and see unreasonable post by lysaa walk out quietly**
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by lysaa(f): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
LOL, murder was the case n they blame me. cool
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by bashydemy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2010
Yes maybe you are to be blamed
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by tanimz(f): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2010
Studio CFR:

I trust u

u no dey slack

elenu gbeske

lol

Bros, it's the Lord's doing. cool

bashy_demy:

I dont need to ask my self what i already know but you need to move out that hood cos the hood is downgrading you can you image the area where the biggest ride is Beatles maybe that what makes you think Beatles is the latest ride in town

For your mind now, you sabi English language? undecided
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by bashydemy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2010
Ask google that question ok
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
na u she dey ask , answer na , buda oni shoko tinrin tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by bashydemy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2010
as for you both, does what i type up there look like French?
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2010
using question to answer question typical ijesha man , awe ire nids to b reply a question wiv an answer shikena
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by bashydemy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2010
if you want answer to that question read signature
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by tanimz(f): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2010
Like say you don graduate yourself. undecided
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2010
bashy , for ur mind o , dey wont graduate cus ur madness never ceased , ur kolomental is an ongoing tin so we doctors have to b in lab 2, 4 working out ur cure tongue cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by bashydemy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2010
@Tanimz and ID make una 2 go hug high tension
Re: Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2010
u sef go postrate on top barb wire grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crack Ya Ribz / Akpors Short Jokes / Ebola Virus photoshop FAIL By Liberians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.