Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo (22782 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents / Herdsmen Kill Farmer In Akwa Ibom / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Basher8583: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
emeijeh:
This headline of Herdsmen killings is becoming too common daily.
What is happening to our country?

Lies is what is happening. Did you notice that herdsmen story have sprung up again after pdp lost bayelsa and imo states.

So we know the pedlers

Nigeria will remain one. It is those who wish Nigeria to scatter that will meet thier karma
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Let us stop all this rubbish and stop dividing us in Nigeria, every killings now attributed to herdsmen.

The hatred the ibos have for herdsmen will consume them one day.

Many ibos are up North doing well and making money, yet the ones down home kept attributing all killings to herdsmen.

In as much as I condemn this dastardly act, I refuse to attribute it to the herdsmen.

Don't be surprised if the same thing that happened to this farmer and policeman happens to you and another confirmedzombie like yourself comes on this forum and blames igbos for their "intolerance", throwing away your unfortunate story into the garbage can!!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
SoftP:

Will u STFU and keep ur tribal & political sentiments to ur self. u think everyone is interested in this ur so called social media war.
For ur records, I’m an Edolite and everybody knows how the political tussle has hampered development in Edo state.
Learn to quote with brains
you are the real idiot here. that it has hampered Edo state development does not mean a governor who is not in charge of any security agency should start fighting armed terrorist? you want shift president job give governor and you say you get brain
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by immantoks: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
When your grand patron is strong like theirs ,you are above the law. Kudos to my Yoruba folks .Amotekun will flush them out of south west. No wonder a silent sponsor like Mumuric Akintola is not supporting Amotekun. And from the day amotekun was mentioned ,their crime rate has seriously reduced in Yoruba land
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Amudeneogu: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST EBORA
PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST LASSA FEVER
PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Mimi572(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Fulani herdsmen have make a great mistake for killing in edo state, this rain wey them draw dem draw no go stop, benin for life.
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by SoftP(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lostz:
you are the real idiot here. that it has hampered Edo state development does not mean a governor who is not in charge of any security agency should start fighting armed terrorist? you want shift president job give governor and you say you get brain

Wake up my little friend, I’m not here to argue words with u. Neither am i here to seek cheap attention

First, who is the chief security officer of a state?

Secondly, the Amotekun u mentioned ealier, was it the president that initiated it or state governors?

Like I replied before, u are just a confused soul, there is no need exchanging words with u
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
SoftP:

Wake up my little friend, I’m not here to argue words with u. Neither am i here to seek cheap attention

First, who is the chief security officer of a state?

Secondly, the Amotekun u mentioned ealier, was it the president that initiated it or state governors?

Like I replied before, u are just a confused soul, there is need exchanging words with u
see this one. let me stop wasting my words
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by younglleo: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

My state!!!

Wetin operation "wabaizigan" dey do na

My nigggar.
I will drop my number with you
But i won't drop my Nigeria number o
Am not sure if you are a real niggarrr yet

So i will drop an Italian or American number so you can chat me up
Oga damn nigggar, u dey nigeria? Soo u dey play game sef, oya also drop ur number.. I wan beat u nigggar
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Geesaintagape: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mraphel:
Edo is d most ravaged state by fulani herdsmwn in d entire southern part
They join the maluder to mosque
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by SoftP(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lostz:
see this one. let me stop wasting my words
Ur words are pointless
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Vicman300(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

My state!!!

Wetin operation "wabaizigan" dey do na

My nigggar.
I will drop my number with you
But i won't drop my Nigeria number o
Am not sure if you are a real niggarrr yet

So i will drop an Italian or American number so you can chat me up
OK I need your line ohh.
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by bilulu(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:
Who questioned the killers to ascertain there occupation or a conclusion was just arrived at that they herdsmen.

No wonder guys are just getting richer of late with little security challenges.
Until they kill your generation den we will use ur case as case study to ascertain their origin and occupation, idiot
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by toplinetrtrend: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Basstard budaatum, the fulani slave, I'm.sure this is the kind of news you love to hear. Omo àlè, fulani slave
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by jneutron4000: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
twilliamx:
Na wa. Edo should better come under Amotekun..
No o, make Edo form their own. AMOTEKUN IS 100% YORUBA.

1 Like

Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by ndayil(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Very sad
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Mescana22(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
I noticed that anytime Fulani mayhem thread is pushed on frontage, the guy who grills dead meat will avoid it totally, MANNABBQGRILL say something, shameless sombori

1 Like

Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Nwaonyishi69: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
SoftP:
The Governor is busy battling Oshiomole while the true killers are ravaging his state.
Politicians and their selfish desire.
I use to like this man but his misplaced priority will mess him up
Fools everywhere. What has the national chairman of the Fulani government done? Why will you blame helpless Obaseki instead of the chairman of the supporters of APC' party? Or has Oshi-omo-ole forgotten he is from Edo.

1 Like

Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Simbrixton(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Upon all the people that claimed to be strong men for Edo, this kinda thing is happening b4 thire eyes, Edo ndo!
the strongmen more bothered about killing themselves

1 Like

Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by SoftP(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Fools everywhere. What has the national chairman of the Fulani government done? Why will you blame helpless Obaseki instead of the chairman of the supporters of APC' party? Or has Oshi-omo-ole forgotten he is from Edo.
Keep quiet, u sentiment loaded ranting kid.

Who is the chief security officer of the State?

Will they try this rubbish in Rivers state
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Is blocking the highway the solution to the killings ? Instead of going after the killer herdsmen,who are hiding in the bush, you are here protesting and even blocking a major highway !

Go and slug it out with those bastards in the bush and stop the useless protest.

1 Like

Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Nwaonyishi69: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
SoftP:

Keep quiet, u sentiment loaded ranting kid.

Who is the chief security officer of the State?

Will they try this rubbish in Rivers state

Even children know that Nigeria under general bubu is a unitary state. With all the security forces under the command of Fulanis, what do you expect Obaseki to do? With the general, commander in chief, a patron of the rampaging meyetti Allah, what can Obaseki do in Edo? Good morning, if you are just waking up to reality. The egunje you collect from oshi and APC can't save your people from the loading doom.
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by einsteine(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
anonimi:

Is everybody ready for the divorce and going our separate ways like the Soviet Union republics did without a war
Will the Fulanis who are milking the south like their cash cow allow everyone to leave them easily?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10929745_fbimg1579455637436_jpeg941d304a647af28279b50f7769b411f4

They didn't separate without a war though. There were wars and there was massive economic loss. Ukraine, for example, lost close to 30% of GDP.
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Legendguru: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by WriterX(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
"They alleged that yams, cassava and other crops were used to feed cows after which the farmlands are set ablaze by the herdsmen to enable fresh grass to grow."

this was strangely funny to me I don't know why
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by iwinnie(f): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
It was a very sad incident, they ambushed the community members and policemen assigned to go and retrieve the corpse in the farm..

the herdsmen has taken over all communities in that area, owan, sobe, agbanikaka,odigi etc..
People don't go to farms anymore because the herdsmen are verryyyy wicked set of people with no human sympathy..
May God help us
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
WriterX:

"They alleged that yams, cassava and other crops were used to feed
cows after which the farmlands are set ablaze by the herdsmen to
enable fresh grass to grow."

this was strangely funny to me I don't know why

They want the fresh, tender grass for the cattle to feed on.

Buhari is a curse on his own people
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by SUCKCESSFUL: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
stevmatt15:

I see Fulani herdsmen in Enugu steady, but they never hold gun, is it true that they actually move with guns?
The violent minded ones amongst them do, No tribe is devoid of miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by BENARI: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
They should continue protesting while the killers continue ravaging there farms and women.

Useless cowardly southerners. They are decimating you and you're busy crying to there Brother in Aso rock to come and save you.

I wonder what happened to common sense in southern and Christian Nigeria.

Instead of chasing away the marauding criminals you are protesting.

What have protesting ever achieved in Nigeria?

Good Lord!
Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Mrexcell(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
stevmatt15:

I see Fulani herdsmen in Enugu steady, but they never hold gun, is it true that they actually move with guns?

They have a military wing they invites anytime they feel threatened that do all the killings and destructions for them. This govt is aware of them and is obviously giving them cover that's why they are rarely arrested or prosecuted after all their actrocities against innocent nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Suspected herdsmen kill farmer, policeman in Edo by Monday60655(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=anonimi post=86201865]

That is how things are in the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN under the rule of Major General Buhari (rtd) who wants to rename the country as BuhariStan.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4274880_img20160713wa000_jpeg8b63eae3a7de9cfcbb52f1bdcf3d09b3

[/quote

God will help us in this one chance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASTMA Arrests 3 Notorious 'One Chance' Robbers, Recover Operation Vehicle / Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK / Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.