Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More (59144 Views)

Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by einsteine(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
I am concerned about the spelling errors. Tenets
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Michelle55: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
He wants ghosts to be living in the house
His house his rules. I like him already. He spelt it out for them.

No be my other landlord for Ibadan Wey dey manufacture rules as he pleases.

Suddenly began to lock gate at 9pm. I turn spider man. Fly fence like Weyrey.
Because he has a poultry I must not buy chicken outside. If I mistakenly fry chicken na wahala. We no go greet for 1 week. I must not flush too many times. How he knows how many times I flush I never got to find out. Last last I teach am lesson. After 6months I fly outside .Left my things there. Came back 4 years later to meet my things outside the house. Biggest jackpot. He pay everything reach my girlfriend lipstick . I show am. He he he he he. Useless house for ashipa after Orita.

How we reason as Nigerians scare me. Two years arrears I paid initially for entering. That's how they pay in orita. Some people dey mention me say I wicked. Dey swear for me for house Wey some of dem no get.
I do am I Don do am be that. Carry cane come beat me.
Wizard in the making... Flying fence like say na you invent aircraft

Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by oluangelkay(f): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Number 8 weak me. So I can't fix nails, or plait coloured hair because I live for somebody house. Tenets kor landlord knii. He never ready. Make em kukuma use the lodge as a camp ground for Deeper life, the Lord's chosen and watchman Church people. Even these churches still get people wey dey plait coloured hair. Radarada
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Gabson001(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
luluosas:
Honestly, who is a marlin please
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by YorubaPrince: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
One4me:

The above is why some Landlords in the South West, do not rent house to certain people from a certain part of Nigeria (l wont mention the tribe but from the choice of words, we know where your type hails from).
Agreed that your Landlord is an ignorant person but if you try that kind of nonsense with my type if Landlord, l will teach you the lesson of your life, that day you came back to lay claim to any nonsense, that is the day you will pay all the rent, cost of removal and damagesthat l have accummulated for you, though you will be out of my house by then, all the same.
Again, it is not good to rent your house to wretched people who dont have anything at home and in the bank. undecided grin
Your Landlord should have looked well before renting to someone like you but l pray that you will meet the right kind of Landlord, one day, so you will be taught a very big lesson.

kontinue you hear, one day for the owner.

I absolutely agree!

1 Like

Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
EFCC should be blamed for this.

why they brought the guy into limelight, when the guy jejely dey for orange light before?

na EFCC we go blame grin
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by eddieguru(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
I been no want talk cheesy...but this landlord will definitely live alone in his lodge cool cool

In case you forget other rules don't forget rule no. 7,8 and 9....I just weak cool grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by cardoctor(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:

Because he has a poultry I must not buy chicken outside. If I mistakenly fry chicken na wahala. We no go greet for 1 week. I must not flush too many times. How he knows how many times I flush I never got to find out. Last last I teach am lesson. After 6months I fly outside .Left my things there. Came back 4 years later to meet my things outside the house. Biggest jackpot. He pay everything reach my girlfriend lipstick . I show am. He he he he he. Useless house for ashipa after Orita.

How we reason as Nigerians scare me. Two years arrears I paid initially for entering. That's how they pay in orita. Some people dey mention me say I wicked. Dey swear for me for house Wey some of dem no get.

Unbelievable
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Ilufoye00(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Na so one pastor go build house near my hostel for school, the house rent na 160k, the first tenants na Malians......them like better tin.
Malians are everywhere, even our president is a Malian, if you say na lie which kind songs dem dey play for their political meetings and gathering....Before Sir Tinibu dey dance bibodi ye, and Mr vice say him wan practice him shaku skaku dance move.
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by seunfape(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Davash222:
I’m only concerned at Number 6.
Like after paying for shelter, I’ll still have to go inside bush to smoke
Smoking inside the restroom or balcony is one of reasons people pay for rent and you can’t deprive them that privilege!

Btw, What’s ‘Tenets’?
the man was not serious self because there is gun shot in the grammar is not allow or allowed
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by ForbesHomesNG(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
JUST LOOK AT NO. 8
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by NiCurious: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol, that line about Marlians was copied and pasted. The only instance where he spelled tenant correctly. cheesy
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by tunize(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
No 3 funny shall land can come inside to inspect your huz ones in a while for 9ja this alone don spoil everything. Wen i paid my rent for the huz.
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
BlackHarp:
Read Below !!!
Mind you that this is a Lodge for University ooooo
this rules won't last
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by KenechukwuEdu: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Davash222:
Smoking inside the restroom or balcony is one of reasons people pay for rent and you can’t deprive them that privilege!

Btw, What’s ‘Tenets’?
All these University lodge landlords like dey overdo
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Slimdada(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Davash222:

Btw, What’s ‘Tenets’?

I wonder what he means by tenets
And I still imagine after paying 150k for room I no fit smoke my ganja in my room,landlord saying he has the right to enter my room when he wants to inspect his father
Mtccheew landlord e be like you never jam men wey no get mannaz pass Malians
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by sosa993: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
They’re tired of naira Marley yet they all keep talking about him. The only way to make someone irrelevant is to stop talking about them.

The more you talk the more he keeps getting popular. People are funny sha.
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by dheaven: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
But some Marlians can disturb area for Africa.
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
This is a convent grin cool
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Nreebge: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
This man must be a disciplinarian but people here may not be comfortable with the rules. Even the tenants too but they will come to appreciate him when they are no longer in his house. I love this man and will do more if i happens to own any tomorrow, it's either you are OK with my rules, regulations, mores, laws etc or you check the next compound. Even God himself require order and discipline in service and we ought imitate our Dear Father in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Baba go stay his own house na
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by chocboi78(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
omoadeleye:

Check out your miserable life...
it is ur father's life that is miserable.....ure a lost cause
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by omoadeleye(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
chocboi78:
it is ur father's life that is miserable.....ure a lost cause

Someone that has a good and responsible father will not talk anyhow to someone else parents, this really shows that you have a miserable and irresponsible parents, maybe you are even homeless and rejected by your family. No wonder you always lace people's lives with your miserable life and I'm nor available for your kind... So ko koshi danu
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Goldicon2(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
The Landlord papa. You have no right what so ever to enter your tenants Room. Only him go live for that house oh
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by nasoeb: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
okomile:
Funny man

They will live there and there is nothing he can do about it.

Over sabi landlord grin grin
Malian spotted
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Fireboi(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Make In Carry The House Go Heaven Na
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Skyfornia:
Best landlord... I'll do the same
Are you sure?
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by okomile(f): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin

Jump into the lagoon bros

nasoeb:

Malian spotted
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Skyfornia(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
chihes:
Are you sure?

Yes...happy new year
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by DaRuud(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Which one be tenets and gate closes by 10:00am

Shibaraba:

Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by wristbangle: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:

This one don sign grin
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by adabaraabdul: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Who exactly is a Marlian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Late Mai Deribe's Gold Marble House In Maiduguri, Borno state Nigeria. / Have You Slept In A Building Like This? / Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.