Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More (59146 Views)

Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by belatoxx: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nah so my own landlord for orita beat my wife when i was away on business trip i beg my wife and she think am a weak man not know i reserved there shame i just told her to take picture of everything and video of the herself on hospital bed. come and see how my landlord is crying iinsde cell i think he is almighty dont know he is more weaker than me Lol.

Shibaraba:
He wants ghosts to be living in the house
His house his rules. I like him already. He spelt it out for them.

No be my other landlord for Ibadan Wey dey manufacture rules as he pleases.

Suddenly began to lock gate at 9pm. I turn spider man. Fly fence like Weyrey.
Because he has a poultry I must not buy chicken outside. If I mistakenly fry chicken na wahala. We no go greet for 1 week. I must not flush too many times. How he knows how many times I flush I never got to find out. Last last I teach am lesson. After 6months I fly outside .Left my things there. Came back 4 years later to meet my things outside the house. Biggest jackpot. He pay everything reach my girlfriend lipstick . I show am. He he he he he. Useless house for ashipa after Orita.

How we reason as Nigerians scare me. Two years arrears I paid initially for entering. That's how they pay in orita. Some people dey mention me say I wicked. Dey swear for me for house Wey some of dem no get.
I do am I Don do am be that. Carry cane come beat me.
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by chocboi78(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
omoadeleye:

Someone that has a good and responsible father will not talk anyhow to someone else parents, this really shows that you have a miserable and irresponsible parents, maybe you are even homeless and rejected by your family. No wonder you always lace people's lives with your miserable life and I'm nor available for your kind... So ko koshi danu
see mumu..insulting someone u don't know and forming saint when u recieved a backlash.. Did urbCriminal father and leprous mother teach u to insult people u don't know?? Awon smelling lost cause forming responsible on an online forum....no allow me CARRY you, cause u no go LAND...responsible agbaya

1 Like

Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by nasoeb: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
okomile:
grin grin

Jump into the lagoon bros

That's for ragtags like you.
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by tonididdy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
BlackHarp:
Read Below !!!

Mind you that this is a Lodge for University ooooo

Father Abraham... No painting of finger nails. Oh mine goodness
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by HacheNoire: 2:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:

Because he has a poultry I must not buy chicken outside. If I mistakenly fry chicken na wahala. We no go greet for 1 week. I must not flush too many times. How he knows how many times I flush I never got to find out. Last last I teach am lesson. After 6months I fly outside .Left my things there. Came back 4 years later to meet my things outside the house. Biggest jackpot. He pay everything reach my girlfriend lipstick . I show am. He he he he he. Useless house for ashipa after Orita.

How we reason as Nigerians scare me. Two years arrears I paid initially for entering. That's how they pay in orita. Some people dey mention me say I wicked. Dey swear for me for house Wey some of dem no get.

Who ask you all this story?

You 4 just create your own thread
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

Who ask you all this story?

You 4 just create your own thread
Okay sir. Kindly copy it and do it on my behalf
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by HacheNoire: 2:16am On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:

Okay sir. Kindly copy it and do it on my behalf

Na me compose the epistle
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

Na me compose the epistle
Since it's not you then sharrap and keep scrolling. If e too long close eyes no read am. You too like wahala. Big head like amotekun. Hahaha
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by HacheNoire: 2:25am On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:

Since it's not you then sharrap and keep scrolling. If e too long close eyes no read am. You too like wahala. Big head like amotekun. Hahaha

Did you try to be funny.

You derailed the thread with your biography and occupied space for a detailed and brief comment.

You just started 1000 words epistle
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

Did you try to be funny.

You derailed the thread with your biography and occupied space for a detailed and brief comment.

You just started 1000 words epistle
I'm done with you. Your problem pass my own. Go and do thanksgiving. I replied you as against my norms. Sleep good. I doubt it though
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by kaziblake(f): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:

This isn’t fair at all
Re: Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More by Amanda4life: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:
I’m only concerned at Number 6.
Like after paying for shelter, I’ll still have to go inside bush to smoke
Smoking inside the restroom or balcony is one of reasons people pay for rent and you can’t deprive them that privilege!

Btw, What’s ‘Tenets’?

I was shocked to marrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Late Mai Deribe's Gold Marble House In Maiduguri, Borno state Nigeria. / Have You Slept In A Building Like This? / Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.