Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party (11320 Views)

Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos) / PHOTOS: Couple wed at Oniru beach, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Olumogun: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2010
Enough of this debate for and against.

Is this DREAM ever going to become real?

I don't even think that SEUN and other moderators read some of this else why are they not responding?
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by NewHere(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2010
Let me start by warning all of you here, that i will personly arrest of body or group of persons coming for the party. How can you guys be talking of party in this 21st century?? are we high school children?? when there are better things to do with our resources and time.

All of us should listen, we actually can acheve alot together, election is at the conner, the economy is bad , are they not young ppl like us in the developed world, that is using forums like this to create impact and change things in their contries Well, (i have work to do here in the office) what are mine tryin to say? Lets hold a rally/serminer or something more interesting on how to use this God's given Forum to make inpact/change come 2011.

i swear, i go arrest una for that party that day, try me.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by denony(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2010
New_Here:

Let me start by warning all of you here, that i will personly arrest of body or group of persons coming for the party. How can you guys be talking of party in this 21st century?? are we high school children?? when there are better things to do with our resources and time.

All of us should listen, we actually can acheve alot together, election is at the conner, the economy is bad , are they not young ppl like us in the developed world, that is using forums like this to create impact and change things in their contries Well, (i have work to do here in the office) what are mine tryin to say? Lets hold a rally/serminer or something more interesting on how to use this God's given Forum to make inpact/change come 2011.

YOU ARE TALKING LIKE ONE SUFFERING FROM HANGOVER

THIS IS A STEP TO THE RIGHT DIRECTION
SEEING EACH OTHER FACE TO FACE, TAKING THE RIGHT DECISON
FROM HERE WE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS AND IT WILL DRIVE US TO SERIOUSNESS

SEUN AM STILL WAITING
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by NewHere(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2010
@Denony or whatever you called urself, i know children like you will support this party trash with all your heart. M.U.M.U, if we come for a seminar (we will not see face to face abi?) ur useless name no go be Denony again?
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by topeorekoy(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2010
my suggestion is that since pple are divided about the location, the party should be organized in the different location as mentioned by members. The lagos Naira should be held in lagos and whoever is outta state and wants to attend can do so. Lagos is a big place with loads of beaches and so many other side attractions. i assume a larger population of Nairalanders are in lagos too.

note: organizer, please try as much as possible to make the fee as reasonable as possible so as not to deter members from showing up, there should also be side attractions
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Woke4all(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2010
THREAD LOCKED
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by ola4yinka(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2010
I can print da T-shirts but on contract basis, dn't like d print n buy idea o,
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by topeorekoy(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2010
i also think it will be good if the organization can be entrusted to trust members because any act of embezzlement will send wrong signal and thus members will not wanna get involved in stuffs like this.

i will definitely going to attend
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by denony(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2010
New_Here:

@Denony or whatever you called urself, i know children like you will support this party trash with all your heart. M.U.M.U, if we come for a seminar (we will not see face to face abi?) your useless name no go be Denony again?

YOUR ATTITUDE ALONE SHOWS HOW silly AND DUMB A.S.S.H.O.L.E YOU ARE
FREAKY A.S.S.H.O.L.E.  angry,
DON'T GET ME CROSSED, BEFORE I SQUEEZE YOUR HEAD WITH MY BARE HAND  angry
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by shollyaj(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2010
What's d 411 Guys? I think we should work towards it! All work and no PLAY makes nairalanders a DULL PEEPS!
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by topeorekoy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2010
@ denony and new_here,

i think you both need to be calm about this. it need not degenerate into something like this.

@new_here,

i dont think there is anything wrong with throwing a Nairaland beach party, different pple with different interest. guess politics is ur interest.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by pkasso(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2010
It is damn impossible !!! grin
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by creamyswit(f): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2010
did i hear some1 say dat new pple who r not up to a year wouldn,t be part of disu r not serious at all, politically people just join a new party and yet still gets ticket 2 contest 4 some post immediately so why not, anyway,like i said earlier am kinda new 2 dis forum and i cant help but laff at how u guys tackle issues, don,t see it working but if eventually works out, i must be there cos i,ll love 2 see d silly mr cork.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by hildaa(f): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2010
[quote][/quote] undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by allboyz(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2010
this site is up for abt 6 yrs now ans stil abt 70% of us are in Niaja and we can't get to meet ourself and express love and share tot together for just 5 - 8 hours in the same venue on a beach like its written above - then its a BIG BIG SHAME!!!

If Ghanians had this population in a single forum like this - they will improve their stance bt we here all we know is complains here and there. . .na una no ooo

im in for the pari. . . . i wish seun cld say somthing now. . . .
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by allboyz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
maybe a pari on the 27th of this month!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by phreakabit(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2010
I hope "Sea pork" doesn't swallow any of y'all though.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by aboyaji(m): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2010
[color=#000099][/color] grin. aga agbazu kwa ahia ebe ahu?
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by rosamosqy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
Great idea! We have to be realistic! As at now, our population stands at 617202! Let's assume dat half of this population resides in Nigeria and are willing to actually make it to d parry, can we possibly have a parry of 300 thousand pple?? Let's reduce it by half, can 150 thousand pple all parry at same venue?? Let's reduce it by half again, how can we possibly host 75 thousand pple? (maybe it's possible, but how?) We can do it same day, same time at different venues in all state capitals!! What about dat
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by rosamosqy(m): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2010
To be sincere, if it will ever be, then the time notice for planning and logistic is too short!!! why dont we fix it for easter with preparation starting from now! all state with it's own chosen venue, same day nationwide with same dress code! what about dat!! na suggestion oooooo!
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Virgo83(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2010
@Jarus, with what I saw, I am sure you are qualified, over qualified to Organize such.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by kunleblack: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2010
yeah , its a wonderful idea, lets just know wots required of us,
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by JAkpayen(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2010
New_Here:

I second you jare. It's true that Nigerians are very intelligent but they lack common sense.
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by chelseabmw(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2010
good idea
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by obannii: 2:19am On Jan 07, 2011
How many of you attend the party?
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by dadaja2004: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2011
Interesting, Am in support of this event. Keep planning. when you are through, pass the message throughout each forum so others could hear.
What is going to be our own contribution?
Am of a suggestion that will fix it by easter. E-mail dadaja2004@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by nex(m): 1:10am On Sep 01, 2011
I'm going to provide the venue for the event at Oniru Beach. This is not a dream. It's very real. I started this thread and let it grow because I wanted to see the responses, levels of interest and also the issues that may come up. Whether Satan likes it or not, we're going to have a grand Nairaland party on the 26th of November 2011.

Like I said in my very first post on this thread, It's a shame that since I joined Nairaland in 2005, we've not had any major party. no wonder our President can overlook Nairaland, then go and create a Facebook fanpage.

Already, since June we've formed ourselves into small groups of 30 members on BlackBerry Messenger Groups, organizing this event step by step ( https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-697803.0.html ). So everything is falling in place.

This time, we're doing it big, we're going to get at least a sponsor, and from the entire 749,386 members of Nairaland, we need at least 1000 people to attend. Most of you will be shocked at the effort we're going to put into this, and it's already begun. Last year, I rented Bar on Oniru Beach ( https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-555566.0.html ) just to host a Group party, this year, immediately the rains end, I'm going to buy it outright. We're going to have this party; The biggest party Naija ever saw. Tell'em NEX say so! Na GOD!

For those interested, please let's open a line of communication

Phone: 08134227113
BBM: 32479C0C
email: barbaricbar@yahoo.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/BarBaricBar
twitter: www.twitter.com/Bar_Baric or @Bar_Bar
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by esbicroft(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2011
wow what and interesting topic,
some people are fighting for venue,
while some wanna collect money,
and some are sayin one mr cork must not come or attend the parri,
if you guys ready to do this u will need to sit down fink very well come to a concret conclusion
and the it will be a successful one.

and to me own suggestion,
it can not be done at the beach maybe after party can be done there,
the event shld be in a hall , and it must be in lagos first mayb later abuja or ph
and you will need a sponsor

you guys shld fink well
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by bayol2001: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2011
we can call it nairaland beach flossy party, everybody comes in different colours of flossy shoes, to order urs u can mail me your size and colour on bayol2001@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Leave Comedy For Shortcut" Shutsdown Abuja, As Performing Kids Bag Scholarship / Who Pays For The Wedding? / Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.