Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (92853 Views)

Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Killed (Graphic Photos) / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Scores done settle now.

Peace for the world

NaijaOlosho oilpussy, free dick for u ladies to ride on...
NaijaOlosho, u carry two dead men dicks
Oilpussy, u too carry two..

Atleast it's better than using a vibrator or Love Machine* grin
Jst visit the mortuary for their dick at an affordable price grin

Don't miss this opportunity....

Nairaland change Love Machine* to love machine, in sharpaly use style change am back grin

What are you really trying to say?
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 30, 2020
What now is the difference between the killers of the family and the killers of the killers?
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by seunlayi(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2020
shawnfamous:
bros thanks alot
. So many comments and people talking about law law law.. Police know what they are doing, they must have done that maybe to cover up the real sponsors
you may be right and I don't see this killing going down well with activist. What is bad is bad, you don't take law into your hands

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2020
That person that is condemning the police of killing them is probably their boss.

He or she should be arrested for aiding and abetting a crime
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by esanmantruth: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2020
Because una know say time to go court Dey delay that is why u people keep on doing the evil act. This is the best news ever. Anyone found as dangerous criminals that kills or even steal should be kill instantly by police without delay in court. Go protest for street bros I go join you soon. The law. Foolishness

DropsMic:
Remember the four "criminals/murderers" in this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/5656447/abia-police-arrest-killers-husband) ...

They've all been killed.

Source: https://www./igboist/permalink/4133941516681317/?app=fbl
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Valkrie:
So you people didnt know that federal gov't didn't give visa to Human Right to come to Nigeria...?

Well all those shouting human right, how would you feel when you find out the killers of your parents have been killed? Would you be shouting at the people that they should have taken them to court or simply thank the police for a job well done?
If e never happen to you, you no go know as e dey pain..!!
They don't deserve my rest in peace...simple..!! Serves them right..!
not everyone is guilty of crime
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
no one is guilty until proven guilty beyond every reasonable doubt, this is a country without any law and order, any one can be caught and photographed by the police, branded as criminals without evidence, the painful truth is that NIGERIA would never change.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Correcto: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
I thought as much, because once Nigeria Police display criminals faces to the media, they don't just kill them like this except they tried to escape
GreenArrow1:

Take up which yeye action? The boys were trying to escape and grabbed a rifle, prompting the police to open fire. At least that's what the police would say. Case closed.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Valkrie:
So you people didnt know that federal gov't didn't give visa to Human Right to come to Nigeria...?

Well all those shouting human right, how would you feel when you find out the killers of your parents have been killed? Would you be shouting at the people that they should have taken them to court or simply thank the police for a job well done?
If e never happen to you, you no go know as e dey pain..!!
They don't deserve my rest in peace...simple..!! Serves them right..!
See how you're talking like someone that dropped out of kindergarten. Of course I'd be happy if it was my family members they killed. Does that change the fact that this is wrong? Its been happening for so long in this country that we now think its normal or okay. After all, they were killers. Like the other guy said, if this continues, it only takes someone to accuse you for the police to open fire. By the time innocent people start dying, your eyes will open. How many times have you seen the police kill arrested boko haram members despite all the lives they've taken? They respect the law when its northeners involved, because their BABA na President. Civilized people be thinking like animals. Smh.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
They should have waited for the law court to decide their fate.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by EricSmallz(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
If the Police killed these boys extra-judicially, it is murder! That is what the law says. Law resides in thr brain, Emotion is in the heart. The day some group of 3 guys will murder your parents and they get apprehended, see if you will be able to wait for due process. The concept of every accused person should be deemed innocent until a competent court rules otherwise is premise on the principle of 'it is better for 99 guilty persons to be freed in stead of purnishing 1 innocent person. If you follow this principle logically, anybody who commits a crime that attracts death penalty can actually be killed extra-judicially if it is manifestly clear that the person is the comitter of the crime. But because this is not in the law books, it seems babaric to everybody. If they were really the people that killed the victims, what pity do they deserve? Is all these words just to fulfill what the law provides? Most of the people spitting trash about law etc has one or two ways they are disobeying the same law they want to uphold. Some Yahoo boys are also shouting Babaric Act etc, y'all shut up. They killed people. They should die too. What if those were your parents or siblings and after the whole court process, they were found not guilty by one reason or the other? How happy will you be? Having lose your family, you still see them rolling in the street and probably with a girl you are crushing on. I don't have any pity whatsoever for them. Meanwhile, it is illegal because the law so provides. But morally, it is so right only if it is manifestly seen that they committed the offence. maybe they were caught in the act or so. Kill them before they kill you embarassed
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by edizremmedy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
I concur with u
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by chinebu(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thank God you agreed they wasted lives. And the people they killed have rights too, but they didnt consider that and they killed them.

Who made you judge over the police?

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Hades2016(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

This barbaric mentality. No matter what a person has done, or is alleged to have done, they deserve their day in court. That is the constitution

If the Police killed these boys extra-judicially, it is murder

Lol as if they kill someone close to you, you will still have same energy and ask the police to take them to court... Nigerians we are hypocrite tueh
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by bluebay(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oga writer, stop dropping your write ups here . protest against it physically and don't forget to protest past the deceased Family compound...
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Areaboy2:

i wish people like you reach even 20% for Nigeria, it would have been an amazing country. You said it all bro.

These same people that are shouting "serves them right", will still travel and envy foreign countries in their organisation, not knowing that the foundation of a successful society is the adherence to rule of law.

Anders Breivik is a Norwegian who killed over 70 people in Norway in 2011. When the Nowegian Police arrested him, they didn't torture him to death, they charged him to court and he was sentenced to life

Even a Nigerian called Abdulmutallab tried to kill many people on an American bound flight with a bomb sowed into his underwear. They never tortured or killed, he was charged to court and sentenced to life

Nigerians kerp shouting that they want Nigeria to be like America or Norway but when it comes to doing things the way they do it in America and Norway, the Nigerian will do the opposite

Thats why Nigerians are too backwards. They choose when and where to respect the law or ignore it. The Police are committing murder by killing suspects and some people who claim to be educated and civilised support such barbaric act. These people dont know that hundreds of innocent people are killed every year in Nigeria by overzealous Police, extrajudicially. They are even supporting the Police to break the law

Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Altimatic27: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Aammee77:
They're better off dead than taken to court and released to kill and create more mayhem. You'll be amazed by the kind of hits these criminals can pull off even from prison

They have killed a lot of people even police men so they deserve to die
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Altimatic27: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

Stop thinking like this. There is reason we have laws. If you condone something like this, all that may be required for you to end up dead like those boys is mere allegation

Thats why it is the job of the court to pronounce who is guilty. If we let the Police become Judge, jury and executioner, it will only require someone to mention your name or lay allegations against you for you to end up tortured and dead like those boys.

Bro this is Nigeria not Yankee the police did the right thing these guys will go to jail form a more stronger gang and when they are out it's business as usual
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Tizu(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
OP you are an armed robber. QED. Why show sympathy to killers. Minus 5. My state can now get some peace from their gang. God bless Abia Police.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Pls what is that thing on that guys chest from his mouth shocked shocked I’m confused
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Prophet777: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
They were all strangulated to death by the police... take a critical look at them.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

Stop thinking like this. There is reason we have laws. If you condone something like this, all that may be required for you to end up dead like those boys is mere allegation

Thats why it is the job of the court to pronounce who is guilty. If we let the Police become Judge, jury and executioner, it will only require someone to mention your name or lay allegations against you for you to end up tortured and dead like those boys.

Since I know u, Na now i don hear u talk sense......!
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by ColdCode: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Aammee77:
They're better off dead than taken to court and released to kill and create more mayhem. You'll be amazed by the kind of hits these criminals can pull off even from prison

Bros don't be naive, don't you think there is a foul play. If the person who sent them is trying to hide and bribe the police in order to cover up their acts. The killing of these guys have left some wicked pple who can pay for someone's life to be free without being inducted.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Raymeg7:
I'm not praying that it will happen to u before u believe, but if ur part of them, please repent we need u, I'm not saying that Nigerian police are right, but for this, everyone in Umuahia knows that this is the best ,if not more will die
you didn't Answer my question, did you witness any of their killing? or are you just thinking what everyone is thinking?

I don't even live in that shithole called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Zionman24: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
I read lots of comments on here and differently baffled by some of the reactions. Nigeria has a constitution that grantees every of its Citizen due process, including the dead victims. Look, every single one in Nigeria young or old should be very worried concerning this situation. Some kind of Mafia is on the rise and gradually creeping in and lots of people are sooo, blind to see it. Just recently in Imo State, a dully elected Governor was dethroned by the Judicial Oligarchy. Now, some group of criminals was captured and was meant to face the full power of the Law, through proper investigations has been executed by the Police without explanation, and people thinks is a good thing. The police are not the Judge or the Courts. Who gave the other to kill these guys to prevent them from speaking out. Now, we know the Government are the ones perpetuating these devilish act. I thinks is high time people starts to ask the right questions. Right now, the Governor of that State , the Police commissioner, Every elected officers of that Sate, should come to the podium and explain to the people what happened. The people should demand a complete and proper investigation to get to the root of these corruption's. It has to start from somewhere and the time is now.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Les: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
blaise26abj:

It’s also possible they tried to escape.
and all four were killed with none captured? Did they try to escape with rocket speed?

Besides it wasn't in the report that they escaped or tried to.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by asatemple(f): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
I don’t even know who to blame
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
DropsMic:
Remember the four "criminals/murderers" in this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/5656447/abia-police-arrest-killers-husband) ...

They've all been killed.

Source: https://www./igboist/permalink/4133941516681317/?app=fbl
the writer of that script is such a slowpoke! When those he's defending kill other people, he should understands that their right has been taken away, at that point they have no more right except to die!

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Unazi71:
Why are we complaining, the deads are not complaining cuz before they took up arms to robbed and killed their victims they are aware of what our constitution hold for them, which is death. For me I'm not bothered about the implementation of the penalty . Our society is better off without the likes of them. They too deserve hot death as they got from the hands of the police guys.

The reason why we cry for this kind of thing is because sometimes innocent people get caught in such Web and lose their lives.

It is better 99 guilty people go free than an innocent person dies.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Aammee77:
Police And Extrajudicial Killing. How Did They Confirm That These Guys Are Actually The Killers

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Zionman24:
I read lots of comments on here and differently baffled by some of the reactions. Nigeria has a constitution that grantees every of its Citizen due process, including the dead victims. Look, every single one in Nigeria young or old should be very worried concerning this situation. Some kind of Mafia is on the rise and gradually creeping in and lots of people are sooo, blind to see it. Just recently in Imo State, a dully elected Governor was dethroned by the Judicial Oligarchy. Now, some group of criminals was captured and was meant to face the full power of the Law, through proper investigations has been executed by the Police without explanation, and people thinks is a good thing. The police are not the Judge or the Courts. Who gave the other to kill these guys to prevent them from speaking out. Now, we know the Government are the ones perpetuating these devilish act. I thinks is high time people starts to ask the right questions. Right now, the Governor of that State , the Police commissioner, Every elected officers of that Sate, should come to the podium and explain to the people what happened. The people should demand a complete and proper investigation to get to the root of these corruption's. It has to start from somewhere and the time is now.

Evil thrives when good do nothing. It is time we demand answers through every channel we have.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
MikeBetty:
Police And Extrajudicial Killing. How Did They Confirm That These Guys Are Actually The Killers

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.