Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School (92904 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 / Female Corper Raped By 15 Armed Men In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by NNFORUM(m): 6:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Police arrest school proprietor for raping corps member in Delta

A school proprietor in Delta State has been arrested for having carnal knowledge of a female National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member in his house without her consent and knowledge.

The Delta State Police Command, while briefing journalists on Tuesday in Asaba, said it has apprehended the school proprietor, one Mr Michael Anigholor after the female youth corps member reported the case.

The suspect was identified as the owner of Grace Life International School, Oghara-Efe, in Ethiope East Local Government Area of Delta State where the female corps member was posted.

The Delta State Commissioner of Police, Mr Hafiz Mohammed Inuwa, while briefing journalists at the State Command Headquarters said the suspect took advantage of the youth corps member when she reported at the school for her primary assignment.

“On 14/01/2020 at about 1100hrs, the complainant, a Youth Corper posted to Grace Life International School, Oghata-Efe alleged that on 9th January 2020, she went to report at the school for her primary assignment.

“After her documentation, the suspect Michael Anigholor, who is the proprietor, took her to his house in Sapele and had carnal knowledge of her without her consent.”

CP Inuwa, who lauded members of the public and the press for assisting the police in doing their work, disclosed that the suspect had been arrested and charged to court with charge sheet No. MS/MUSC/02c/2020.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/police-arrest-school-proprietor-for-raping-corps-member-in-delta/amp/

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Roadtoyesterday: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2020
Konji na bastard

Very clean HP celeron mini laptop for sale
Asking price is 45k, location Abeokuta
Check my profile for whatapp contact

Road to yesterday, before the innocence was taken away

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by opsyswagger(m): 6:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Na wa ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by blues343(m): 6:54am On Feb 12, 2020
HOW SOME PEOPLE THINK AND DO SOME KIND THINGS ATIMES DEY SURPRISE ME O.

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Olalan(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2020
People who rape women are mentally derailed........cause no explanation can be given to enjoying a forced sexual activity

257 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by segebase(m): 7:16am On Feb 12, 2020
sex things evert were
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by tahir01(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Ehen! just like that he took her to his house? Anyway stop allowing people to take you to their houses to prevent such from happening again. My sympathy o

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 12, 2020
First day??, his village people deserve award...

Sorry to the lady involved... Hope she's tested and treated already

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Randy100: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2020
Free the man joor. I was waiting to see something like "drag her to his home or kidnapped her to his home." Nonsense and Buhari.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by seunlayi(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2020

The Otondo must be very attractive to make this man loose guard which probably made the Proprietor to lie to the corper to follow him home to see a good place where she can be sleeping while madam was not around....... The mam opened the door for the devil.

A female client that I supposed to deliver a doc which I forgot at home agreed that she will come for it the next day but just before she left, a call came to my phone where I told my wife friend that my wife is at her place waiting for her. My client immediately stopped going away, she insisted after the call that she need the documents immediately that she will carry me back to my home to pick it, I said OK, let me call my wife to go home and bring it, she refused, she did she will drive me home, I started suspecting her. Just to confirm, I strategically placed my phone video camera on and went to the next office pretending I wanted to tell someone that I m going back home.....less than 5 minutes, I returned, sat down, quickly scan thru the recorded video to see her adjusting herself for a perceived sexual exploit with me. I stood up, told her that I m gong home alone to bring the docs,..... She changed the Look on her face and disappeared for a week.

Moral lessons: Prevention is better than sacrifice. Don't over trust yourself and believe that there is no privacy, that whatever you do, their is an eye watching you

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Bola146(f): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2020
On the first day of the what?! Some men are dogs lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Jpmono122(m): 7:52am On Feb 12, 2020
konji lack sense

4 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by simhosting: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2020
nawa
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by infogenius(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2020
Sexy corper.

With all her exposure through the university she can't read through the lines if a man wants to have carnal knowledge of her.

Education is not all about going to school and reading books but using the acquired knowledge to analyse problems and situations.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by ContractKiller: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2020

25 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by mosho2good: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2020
*Can u imagine, I created my new* *Facebook account with another name* *and profile picture,* *I chatted my mum and she told me she’s single and have no child..*
I almost fainted… I begin to wonder who gave birth to me….
������������ �

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by anonymuz(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2020
The ability to control one's sexual urge should is the beginning of wisdom as a man. I wonder how some men think,when you can actually find you way in with just some pennies. Borehole everywhere.

And okere no be here o. Enjoy ur watery banga.

8 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by September13: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2020
Chisos

Who has the full video

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by stonegarden: 7:54am On Feb 12, 2020
Which kind konji be this?
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Anthony0094(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2020
we need to hear the other side of the story, one old man cannot rape a girl

16 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Dpharisee: 7:54am On Feb 12, 2020
This guy is in big trouble, he did it against government pikin. NYSC officials and lawyers will use him to shine and make money as they do court appearances.
This is what happens when some men allow their urinary glands to do the thinking for them.
He deserves dirty slaps

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by bikerboy1(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2020
There's more to this story, certainly!!!

The suspect Michael Anigholor, who is the proprietor, took her to his house in Sapele and had carnal knowledge of her without her consent

I don't support rape, but first day at work, you're already following your boss home, maybe to get introduced to his wife and kids

You can't say both of you had good intentions before embarking on such hazy trip.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2020

9 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by xpmode(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Bad new am still struggling with this line
having carnal knowledge of a female National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member in his house without her consent and knowledge.

A corp member like her who had received quasi-military training should be able to beat up or fight dirty with the rapist. Did she just lay down under him to watch being raped or what? Maybe broken agreement between them.

Upon all the trouser, inner short and legins the ladies are wearing this days, I still wonder how they get raped.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by TREOSNIGERIA(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2020
A sad day for NYSC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by OakConsultNG: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2020
This is sickening..
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Excellingexcell: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Like seriously?
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by famzynet: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2020
How can an adult be raped without threat to life in the man's house. Seems like business gone wrong.

11 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by CapitalHYC(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Many things dey happen for Delta o.. Perverts plenty... Sapele self, den of Bad and evil news
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Timoleon(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Where are the gods when you need them? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.