Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) (116253 Views)

Charles Okocha Gets A Strange Hug From Excited Female Fan (Photos, Video) / Kayode Odumosu Pa Kasumu: My Sickness Is Spiritual / Yemi Alade Is Suffering From Strange Sickness, Seeks For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by gift2xl: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Na wa ooo..
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by davodyguy: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Na wá oo

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Mistermamus(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
1 na spiritual matter

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
What is really happening in Nollywood?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Manageme: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmm he nawa o
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wealthierboy:
Hmm, let me first thank Allah for my health.... Eya, Allah will surely save him
..which health is this one talking about
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by ugodson(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Am shocked cry
I know him when he was acting, please Lord God for the sake of Your Son Jesus please heal him and take all glory.
I also want to use this forum to thank You Lord for my good health, I can think, talk, write, walk and in my right senses, Lord thank You

13 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by johnhood(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Those two are laughing
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by frowland(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nothing is as scary as the FUTURE. I have seen healthy men and women after some years fall ill all of a sudden.
Seen a healthy woman suddenly die of Fibriod
Seen one die of ovarian cancer
Seen men suddenly fall ill of Kidney diseases etc etc.
Seen someone left home only to land at the hospital and his legs chopped off.
Seen a relative loose her sight after being tear gassed.
Seen a man loose his manhood completely after falling off a tree.
The list goes on and on!
To be honest, the future is scary. We owe thanks to God each day you live through and find out you are OKAY!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by xreal: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
Are they trying to mock him or embarrass him?

I don't know the motive of this picture taken.

I wish him a quick recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by platido(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
What's going on in Nollywood yesterday Wes Ernerst Asuzu with stroke and begging @ road side...now Ifeanyi...God have mercy despite their sins
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by VirtIQ: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Back to back movie young actors dem.
But why are igbos wicked and believe in jazz. Why village ppl why

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by gosmoney(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
D people around him don't even do has if d guy is sick with d way dey are laughing in d picture

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Strange indeed but why are they laughing

Are they happy that he's sick or what

Smiling for camera is different from laughing darling undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by peacettw: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Illness seems obvious. On inspection, cranial Nerves 6 and 7 appear to be affected. A CT scan of the brain may shed some insight. He should be taken to a medical facility for proper investigations.

10 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Not good at all!
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Aammee77: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ugo! shavu me, shavu me oh shavu me
This guy made my childhood, when home videos made sense.
Wish I was in position to help......

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Africans are wasting human beings.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by bigstan11787(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bloggers now makes it very difficult for me to believe anything they say, whether its true or false
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by back2sender: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ginaz:
Wow, things dey happen for this world o. What could have happened to him? shocked
God abeg o... May evil not befall us.
It's stroke. Neural issues.

Make una stop to dey call eevery sickness jazz.
Ifwhat is happening in wuhan happens here una go say naa ancestor cause.

Please our developers need help in wuhan China! President Buhari please help us out, no look as them dey take insult thier papa handle dem.

Ifeanyi and chukudi need help in wuhan

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by emoboy4u: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
i

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Strange indeed undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Strange indeed but why are they laughing

Are they happy that he's sick or what

When you're sick your friends and colleagues visit, laugh and cheer you that all will be well. You wanted them to be crying before?

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by SonofHim: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Brain tumor, very likely.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jesus

Dis boy

Wickedness is real ooo

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by SonofHim: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
peacettw:
Illness seems obvious. On inspection, cranial Nerves 6 and 7 appear to be affected. A CT scan of the brain may shed some insight. He should be taken to a medical facility for proper investigations.

Smart guy. Your neuro posting was not in vain

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
sanpipita:
What is happening, I got down cast right now, really hope he gets help

His enemies are battling him, they need to do something asap
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
May God heal him... Too much jazz and juju to enhance their careers is common in Nollywood.. That is why strange ailments is common among them
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Whiteways: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
May Allah give him quick recovery. Amen...

Why the two mem are laughing in this hard moment like today is his birthday.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.