Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) (116244 Views)

Charles Okocha Gets A Strange Hug From Excited Female Fan (Photos, Video) / Kayode Odumosu Pa Kasumu: My Sickness Is Spiritual / Yemi Alade Is Suffering From Strange Sickness, Seeks For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Maski87: 2:58am On Jan 30, 2020
Village people-itis.
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:59am On Jan 30, 2020
Which kind funny filmtricks be this ... Which kind sickness fit bend person eyes like this... I yam not understanding
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by IamHonourable1: 3:01am On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=boman2014 post=86213158]this is not normal, not at all. this is the case of black magic [/quote

Just like you used to do on people that's why you know it's black magic
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by bendazum: 3:20am On Jan 30, 2020
stephenduru:
Nollywood actor Ifeanyi Ezeokeke popularly known as Ugo Shave Me in conspiracy 1&2 has been down with an unknown illness.

Nollywood veterans Ipechukwu Diewait and Ejike Okoye paid him visit.The stars who paid him visit said the illness is strange when asked the nature of his illness

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/01/nollywood-actor-ifeanyi-ezeokeke-down.html?m=1

Is he not the guy that acted the role of chief priest "Ugo shave me o, shave me, your mother shave you" in Conspiracy movie?
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:23am On Jan 30, 2020
Looks like a neurological disorder.
His deviated gaze indicates that.

Because it looks strange to the untrained eye doesn’t mean it’s a strange illness.
Has he been medically checked out?
MRI, CT etc?

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by bendazum: 3:26am On Jan 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Strange indeed but why are they laughing

Are they happy that he's sick or what

They are trying to cheer him up. No matter how sick one is, shows of love, happiness are not lost. It creates the right atmosphere for recovery. You can at least appreciate them for visiting.

What next is to look for cure. I can recommend TB Joshua at Synagogue church, Ikotun Egbe Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by mctfopt: 4:00am On Jan 30, 2020
Kallmerb:
May God heal him... Too much jazz and juju to enhance their careers is common in Nollywood.. That is why strange ailments is common among them

What has disease got to do with jazz? Is it because they have not gone to the right hospital for that accurate diagnosis that they term it "strange disease" that makes the health condition extraordinary?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 4:56am On Jan 30, 2020
stephenduru:
Nollywood actor Ifeanyi Ezeokeke popularly known as Ugo Shave Me in conspiracy 1&2 has been down with an unknown illness.

Nollywood veterans Ipechukwu Diewait and Ejike Okoye paid him visit.The stars who paid him visit said the illness is strange when asked the nature of his illness

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/01/nollywood-actor-ifeanyi-ezeokeke-down.html?m=1

Why are the men always having strange sickness and dying with one sickness or the other or are broke? But the ladies cashout and ball every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:10am On Jan 30, 2020
Diewait paid a sick person a visit..
He should be taken to the hospital.
May God heal him
But the people should know it's not right to smile in that kind of situation. U don't do that.
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Katuul: 5:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Nollywood is just full of evil competition

get healed quick
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by KenechukwuEdu: 5:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

to act cool, they are definitely bleeding in their hearts

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Japsylee: 5:58am On Jan 30, 2020
peacettw:
Illness seems obvious. On inspection, cranial Nerves 6 and 7 appear to be affected. A CT scan of the brain may shed some insight. He should be taken to a medical facility for proper investigations.
Please can you shed more light on this. I am part of the people working on assisting him. One or two doctors have claimed they dont know what is wrong with him? Please are u a doctor?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by peacettw: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2020
Japsylee:

Please can you shed more light on this. I am part of the people working on assisting him. One or two doctors have claimed they dont know what is wrong with him? Please are u a doctor?

Yes I am. I find it hard to believe that the doctors are claiming this when on inspection, we can already detect a few anomalies. Please inform the doctors that we are suspecting a CNS pathology because on inspection of the face, we can deduce that he has cranial Nerve paralysis specifically CN 3 and 7. Let them figure it out.

They should examine him thoroughly, check his BP and do some needed investigations in keeping with suspected diagnosis.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Japsylee:

Read the whole thread. There are more replies from people that seem like they know what they talking about like this guy

AnanseK:

Good, but I doubt if 6th nerve is involved. You can see the unopposed action of the lateral rectus on the right.

Upper motor neurone lesion of the facial nerve , but the third cranial nerve seems to be involved as well.

Requires CT scan.

Ask for permission to add them and seek professional advice.
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by favour32(m): 6:38am On Jan 30, 2020
OrestesDante:
Partial face paralysis... So sad.

Someone who suffered similar problem once suggested administering cannabis/marijuana under close supervision with plenty of rest could solve the problem.

Igbo/marijuana is unfortunately illegal in here.

Get well soon sir
Advance societies like the Netherlands,U.S.A and many more of
such climes know the beauty of the wonder herb, marijuana!
Marijuana reduces pains by more than 50%,it shrinks tumor,it increases sex drive and the ability to maintain strong erection,it cures indigestion,when administered moderately it catapults you to dream land.
The functions are endless but unfortunately it is illegal in a country that knows better than those using it for medicinal and recreational purposes.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Mruwa1(m): 6:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Notasaints:
What happen to him? embarassed
na dat wan we never know all we know now na strange sickness
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2020
Fear Igbo Village people oo undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by promzy555(m): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2020
All this nollywood actors and actresses that don't love themselves, they are the ones plotting this strange on themselves. Nollywood is evil and full of jealousy...
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2020
omokoginimi:
I cried when I watched this movie (Conspiracy) as a kid

You and I will live as one,
You and I will live as one. You and I, you and I
You and I will live as one
is this the guy? Ikemefuna or something like that was his name in that movie

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by xynniey(f): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2020
Why is it that this nollywood actors dont die in peace, there is always a strange or severe sickness. Could there be something peculiar going on in that industry? May god help them o
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by JunctionBox: 7:19am On Jan 30, 2020
What is happening to this people?
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by pyro62(m): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Ugoooo shavu me. Shavu me oo shavu me

Indomie generations will not know this young man

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Apple2: 7:34am On Jan 30, 2020
I see this foolish people shouting he didn't invest he didn't invest, is good to invest and bla bla bla. Wait let serious sickness hit u and we will see how long that ur investment will continue to carry u since money no go ever finish again, mumu youths wey non no weitin life de talk
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by TigerTears(m): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Nollywood acts is one mystery I'm still trying to decipher. You see the female counterparts purchasing flashy rides here and there, building big big house meanwhile the Male on the other hand end up with sicknesses and so on....

Abi the women dey use the men? undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Blakpot: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2020
alizma:

They are doing the same thing they know how to do, Leaving a fake life. Everything they do and call movie is fake, even their life style is fake.
Ur right jor! Inappropriate reaction. Just because its a picture don't mean u must smile especially in a situation like this.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by ylaa(f): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Please dear Lord, you are the greatest healer, heal your son in Jesus name. He must not die please I beg of you. My heart goes out to him. I know him as a young promising lad back then. See what they have turn him into. I can't hold back tears. Why are human so wicked?
Jesus please show up as you showed up for Lazarus. When next I hear about him, it shall be a good news.
Thank you Jesus for healing him.

Meanwhile, if u are reading this and you do not know or have Jesus, as your personal Lord and Savior, please do so now. He loves and cares for you. Jesus is the only way. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I think the laughter was to give him hope of recovery. You know sometimes, its logical not to cry with someone who is in pain already. Though one can actually feel the pain of the person but hide the feelings, but physically lighten up to cheer the pained one...just telling him/her relax, all is well.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by thundafire: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2020
Segun Arinze,RMD wouldn't see and try and help but if he dies dey will do candle light for him,wen have we heard of Hollywood actor of old getting down without help coming to him but here dats not dey case dey are busy fighting for President of Actor Guild

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2020
tompat86:
Whattttttttttt!!!
one they suffer and the other they laff
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Take him to the hospital first and conduct a check period

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2020
Day2logic:
is this the guy? Ikemefuna or something like that was his name in that movie
Yes, I think so
Re: Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) by ebullient19(f): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2020
I watched his movie when I was much younger. God please save him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.