Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) (2541 Views)

Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) / Oyo Dry Port: Seyi Makinde Inspects Ongoing Construction At The Site - Photos / Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
LadySwitz:

Yen Yen massive work.
If i ask for evidence now. You will go steal getting image of China's constructions and post here..just as that Arewa guy stealing pix from China and claiming new kano.

Bunch of untruthful scally...if u add the "wags" na u sabi.
Anambra Airport project site ongoing construction of runway, when I visited last year, I don't need to post fake pictures to proof myself, just follow Anambralstson you will get recent updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In Gov OBIANO Inspects Ongoing Construction Works On Omagba Phase 2(photos) by Rosskiye: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mumu people, all of you here arguing about which region is better.

Funny how Nigeria is a ''shiithole'' until it's time to defend YOUR part of Nigeria. Suddenly it's no longer shiithole, but beautiful, with signs of development everywhere.

Everyone can post beautiful images of development from their respective region, and be proud of them, and not consider their own region a ''shiithole''. So how is NIGERIA then a shiithole? It is only a ''shiithole'' because you don't consider other parts of the country as part of your existence or heritage, and so, undervalue/disregard them, which is a pretty sad thing.

Imagine if you were of joint Hausa/Fulani, Igbo, and Yoruba ancestry. You most likely wouldn't consider Nigeria a ''shiithole''. You'd love every part of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Crisis: Yorubas Will Pay Tinubu Back For His Silence– Afenifere / Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. / You’re A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe -afenifere Fires At Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.