Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) (6588 Views)

Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) / Land Owners Block Main Entrance Of Bayelsa Airport. See What They Did. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is commendable!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by welturebotanical: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:
How I wish the tyres just bust while he was lying underneath there.

Am sure ur anus is jealous of the poo coming out from your mouth
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by welturebotanical: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:

Am sure ur anus is jealous of the poo coming out from your mouth
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by tehilah92(f): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
My own business breakdown for police check point, for night oh we happy say Dem go guide us, hmm police say make we push our bus go front abeg Dem no need disturbance
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:
What if he's your brother/uncle/son. Be the judge
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by alfasexy: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
deanoffaculty:

You are devilish, demonic and satanic!!

indeed.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by remi1444: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by remi1444: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:
I pray that you find peace at the long run. I'm rooting for you.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by alfasexy: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
remi1444:
I pray that you find peace at the long run. I'm rooting for you.

You should pray for your mama to live longer. Don't waste your prayers on me.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by remi1444: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
alfasexy:

You should pray for your mama to live longer. Don't waste your prayers on me.
I do that always. I don't know what your trigger is but I'm sure it is going to be okay.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Christmasdon(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
delectablegyal:
this goes to show that all men are not scumcheesy
.Scumbergs you mean.?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Elimon(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
I believe that If this same soldier shots dead an unharmed civilian at another post...the same group he is helping will just go on to talk nonsense all over the social media stating he is the worst of his Kind.. NOBODY TRUELY LOVES ANYBODY
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 2:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Thank you soldier man
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Khaleell001(m): 4:40am On Jan 30, 2020
alfasexy:

mumu!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Bighead9: 5:42am On Jan 30, 2020
alfasexy:

Pained IPOB terr*r*st. grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by BetterMan247(m): 7:00am On Jan 30, 2020
Giant of Africa indeed
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by ajani68: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2020
alfasexy:
You are a Wicked soul, wishing someone rendering assistant free of charge.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Jayrockk: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2020
alfasexy:
how I wish building will collapse on you
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by alfasexy: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
remi1444:
I do that always. I don't know what your trigger is but I'm sure it is going to be okay.

I hope your doG hears you and give your mama longest life possible.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by alfasexy: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Jayrockk:
how I wish building will collapse on you

please be civil. what would jesus say.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by Merit123(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
May you see what you wish for somebody child ,

The same 9month they carry you for Belle is still the same 9month his mama carry him too
alfasexy:
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by LadySwitz: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
uruba23:
The Nigeria Army are one of the most Patriotic citizens of this country..forget their incursion into government..

Was actually looking out for this comment. Truly, they are. Better than than the black demons.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos) by alfasexy: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Merit123:
May you see what you wish for somebody child ,

The same 9month they carry you for Belle is still the same 9month his mama carry him too

There is a reason abortion is legal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Election: Despite Challenges, INEC Had Many Positive Outcomes - Chima Amadi / Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka / Fear Grips Bayelsa Politicians Over Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.