Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,549 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court (8881 Views)

Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Gbajabiamila Denies Being Convicted In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by MrBONE2(m): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Ayoswit:
Join APC and become a saint undecided

Let me introduce myself to you SiSi grin

Am Saint Bone grin

Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by efighter: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This does not change anything

Amotekun remains a terrorist organization and must be proscribed undecided

You are angry that he was not convicted in US or Nigeria. If you love being convicted so much, go and steal in Wuse Market, you will be convicted to beating and you will be burnt in no time.

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by Maxymilliano(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2020
We don hear ...

He still remain the Legend of the Mace runner
Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by hotseat: 8:00am On Jan 30, 2020
What do we actually want? The Court pinpointed the fact that there is no evidence to show that the DSP was "CONVICTED" yet you want him crucified by all means possible! Ever heard of proving a case beyond all reasonable doubt? Original Bad Belle (OBB)! Shuo!

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by Kingrefreshed: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by DaBullIT(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2020
Simple google search or crime record search will tell
Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by garfield1: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2020
slivertongue:
Association of Past Criminals

APC members and criminal conduct is like bread butter. bunch of retrogrades
Are you ok? Did you read the post at all or your just wired to attack apc blindly
Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by Nasir123(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2020
This development is good for democracy.
A win win for all of us.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by guidelight: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Na so I dey begin...
When he robbed the Mace in broad day light, they say its no crime.
Then it leaked that he was an exconvict in US, they say its no crime.
Good ...let it continue.

After all the child whose father has been sent burglary expedition, uses his leg to break the door.
Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by IghravweIG(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Shut up Woman.
Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by EtuBakore1: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by PrinceMajestic: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2020
You can scandalise your leaders in SW, SE,MB,NE, NW but when it comes to Niger delta especially in the Urohobo region, y'all better back off. Don't try those sh!tty talks with my leaders, we hold them with high esteem. You guys typing trash and accusing him Where did you all see or hear a news that Omo-agege ever had any issue in US? What is wrong with you people, I do not abuse your leaders so none of you should type silly things about my senator @DSP Omo-Agege the Obarisi of Urhobo Land. His name means literally: A child that one should take extreme caution with. People like former SP saraki was ignorant of who my senator was, his ethnic power or what his name represents so he was not careful with my senator and we all know how it all ended. My senator is the DSP of the 9th Assembly today but the other guy lost out of the prestigious chambers alas. So why did I say these? I want y'all to be careful how you type or what you type when it is about issues concerning my Senator His Excellency Deputy Senate President Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege. I respect yours so respect mine. No offence
Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by Fragility6: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2020
fairfora:
Na so...the same way gbajabiamila was never convicted, lol. His violent and unruly behaviour in the house is a proof. All we have is a group of criminals in government, from senators to reps members , ministers, governors etc. That's why the level of crime is so high in the land.

These guys left US for Nigeria to participate in politics not because they loved Nigeria. But because they knew they could make it faster and more easily once they join Nigerian politics. Many have one criminal case or the other hanging on their neck. Until we rid our government of these criminals, we shouldn't expect any magic.
No go far sef. No b same Agege hire thugs to carry d mace from d House...Just comot ur mind from Nigeria politics abeg.
Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by Farki: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Wow this Amotekun is really peppering your pussycat. grin
Re: Omo-Agege Never Convicted In US — Court by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Fragility6:

No go far sef. No b same Agege hire thugs to carry d mace from d House...Just comot ur mind from Nigeria politics abeg.
grin exactly. That's one of the unruly behaviours I mentioned of him in my earlier post. Useless set of people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! 8 Policemen Gunned Down As ‘unknown Gunmen’ Storm Ohafia (photos) / Ugwuanyi Receives Izuchukwu, Enugu-Born Winner Of Scientists Presidential Award / Court Rejects Secondus’ New Suit Citing CJN’s Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.